Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike (1949 Views)

Urgently Need To Sell My Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 2011 , Pls I Need Serious Buyer. / Price Of A Fairly Used Power Bike / Honda Vt250 Power Bike For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2011
Hi guys i have this power bike comeing in to niaja soon, very clean and new HONDA 2007 CBR 1000rr model,  i have paste here about it but guys want to see the pix, now you have it.you can leave message for meon my email olutosinido@yahoo.com.

Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by MYAs2011: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2011
front view pls
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by mastro: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2011
Dude, you don't need to start multiple threads, I suggest just posting to the one

Couple of Q's what year is it actually, 2007 0r 2008, mileage, is it a US or European bike?
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by la19(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2011
@poster, can u post ur no. i'll like 2 talk abt it on fone, dat way i'll be comfortable with d deal.
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
Guys thanks to for ur coment,about the front view am sorry I don't have this is the only pix I took when loading it,I have this baby for a year but due to my mum kidney programme that is why am selling it, but viewing it will be great ideal.
@ mastro ur question can be answer like this ,am someone who don't like bike like that but I love to see it when guys rideing it man it lovely,I believe it uk one and viewing it will confuse you.also I live in uk but I can put my relative number here to call when the chi comes. Like I say in my first post am selling it for 1.1m but if I see someone who can offer good deal that is ok.
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ la19 send your number to this email address olutosinido@yahoo.com, i will call you soon i saw it.
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by damola1: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2011
Is it costly?, he expensive?, Cos he no put price oh,

But anyhow sha, make u alah ya guy: damola@damola.com with your PRICE,

I want light bike, wey no too heavy, wey no too dey run, just something like an OKADA, but not OKADA, premium OKADA, cos those POWER something, fit break persin neck, and me, no wan break neck,
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2011
Hello everyone,just want to update that my bike will soon arrive soon,so if you still interested let me know,thanks.
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by andyanders: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
@tosinralp

Sorry for your mums heart problem. Dont sell your bike because of that. Take her to SCOAN The Synagogue Church of All Nations and your mom will be heald and you will not spend money to get this done. Just take her there by faith and your mom will be delivered. Need not sell your bike
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ andyanders thank you very much sir.
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
Guys my bike is still available for sale and am very serious about this.
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2011
My bike still available
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2011
available
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Still have the powerbike for sale ,if interested drop me a line
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by evbu779(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2011
is it sell avialable? hit me on evbu779@yahoo.com but ur price is on the high side
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by evbu779(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2011
@tosinralp,
is it still available? hit me on evbu779@yahoo.com but your price is on the high side
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by LeylowDee: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2011
tayosquare2003@yahoo.com
Re: Urgently Need To Sell My Power Bike by tosinralp: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Sorry guys the bike gone long time
ago

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 2000 Model Nissan Altima For N580k / Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? / How To Eliminate The Cost Of Servicing Your Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.