Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central (25113 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Obansy112(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2022
handie:
Natasha Akpoti is very popular in Kogi state and I can assure you she's not gonna end her political journey in the red chamber. A brilliant and passionate lady, I wish her the best.
That aside, I've got some mouthwatering auto deals. You can check my profile and send a DM. I'll be waiting
She is loved, no doubt abt it but she always mis calculate politically. She Shouldn’t have left Apc in the first place. GYB can't allow his constituency to be in opposition
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by handie(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
Obansy112:

She is loved, no doubt abt it but she always mis calculate politically. She Shouldn’t have left Apc in the first place. GYB can't allow his constituency to be in opposition
Is it about what GYB wants or what the people want? I get your point and maybe she actually miscalculated politically but Miss Akpoti is one of the few bright lights I see in Kogi politics
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Cromagnon: 5:02pm On May 25, 2022
Salvador1:
so you are now telling us that beauty wins election?
it does o. Political consultants in America even analyse how colour of suit and tie, breed of dog and height helps win elections. Everything is in play when marketing to humans who are Sentimental

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Cromagnon: 5:03pm On May 25, 2022
Blesndy:
This woman has been on the corridors of power for some time now. Is there no one else in her constituency
you think they just share corridors of power to every Tom dick and harry?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by tutudesz: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

What is happening in delta
Voting process on going
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by seguno2: 5:11pm On May 25, 2022
Salvador1:

Is it any wonder why we are shithole dwellers of the dark continent

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by techWriter3: 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
so you not now explaining us that beautiful victories reelection
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by seguno2: 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Beauty with brain wins election

What has she done for everyone to demonstrate that she has brains

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by seguno2: 5:14pm On May 25, 2022
Blesndy:
This woman has been on the corridors of power for some time now. Is there no one else in her constituency

Corridors of power in what capacity

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Malory: 5:20pm On May 25, 2022
seguno2:

What has she done for everyone to demonstrate that she has brains
She is sweet too
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Lightorder: 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
Acidosis:

I hope she wins at the general election.
Not your duty to worry about
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by garfield1: 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Voting process on going

Am watching it live
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Lightorder: 5:40pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
She will win for sure. She is beautiful and I love beautiful women with brain
a very strong woman that kept Bello and his co- travellers, up having vigil during the last election
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by zudozz: 6:28pm On May 25, 2022
Lass lass Na vuk politicians go vuk dis one, give am contract.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by ufotunang: 6:29pm On May 25, 2022
Going there to use constituency project money to do makeup and buy expensive creams , jewelries, attachments...
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by bethel13593: 6:52pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by obontami: 7:03pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Beauty with brain wins election

Then oshiomole, tinubu and obaseki would have never won any election in this life.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by NaijaCars4sale: 7:31pm On May 25, 2022
I wish her best of luck
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Jostoman: 7:56pm On May 25, 2022
Salvador1:
he said he loves beautiful women with brain.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Elporo(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:
Oil Money sweet O! New husband don drop better money for delegates

Feminist in the mud! She don suffer for politics. As she just marry - "her future is bright"!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Okobola146: 8:41pm On May 25, 2022
This babe go sweet die. Her ringtones go dey very loud
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by seguno2: 9:01pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
She is sweet too

Are you one of Bubu’s lazy youths?
Or what is the connection between what I asked and your answer above?

By the way, how did you know that she is sweet?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Malory: 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
seguno2:

Are you one of Bubu’s lazy youths?
Or what is the connection between what I asked and your answer above?

By the way, how did you know that she is sweet?
From experience
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Obansy112(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
handie:
Is it about what GYB wants or what the people want? I get your point and maybe she actually miscalculated politically but Miss Akpoti is one of the few bright lights I see in Kogi politics
Bro are u new in naija politics? In 2019 the people wanted her and GYB wants Oseni.. and Oseni was rigged into the Red Chamber like many others.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by 1880bol: 7:04am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
angry
Beauty is now basis for leadership angry
[/s]
Re: Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central by Divoc19(f): 9:01am On May 26, 2022
Is this not the Natasha that Yeye Bello's APC party dealt with that year, that they even set her house on fire?

If she is the one then, she is brave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members / Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates / Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.