Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,914 members, 7,821,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson (66370 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / The First Electric Keke Is Here, And It Was Fully Built In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by bigdammyj: 2:09pm On May 26, 2022
Noted
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by 007Marvel(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
Your fake, substandard and Aba made Keke. Made in China and assembled in Nnewi grin grin
Pained! Which one una don fit Service d engine self,not to talk of assembling one!
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2022
Tor.....I for ask sey shey na bamboo and iron from ironcondemn him take build the Keke ni.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2022
bigpicture001:

Yes na... 1.3 to b precise
please tell me u re lying shocked shocked
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Tukor1759: 2:10pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:
It's how much then ? Lesser than that or higher than that ?
you want some, come and get some

1 Like

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by gambia(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
patoski39:
please tell me u re lying shocked shocked

That's the koko.
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Elock1: 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Keke a mill? undecided
u no know b4... Keke is now 1m 250k
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by mfm04622: 2:14pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

They don't have anything to sell, so they can't tell you the price for now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Deejaygold(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
JUST IN: Our Keke Is Not 300k- Innoson

"IVM Keke"

For The Records.

What Innoson Vehicles produced were just a few samples for test marketing, this is to enable the end-users to give us feedback on some innovations added to it.

We're now collecting this useful feedbacks and the next set of first batches of the final products will come out between August/September.

In essence, the factory does not have units to sell to the market now and the cost is not N300,000 (300k).

Buyers Beware. Don't fall to scammers.

Cornel Osigwe
Head Corporate Communications
IVM Innoson Group."

https://www.facebook.com/335914713250339/posts/pfbid0x1JoFpwnPsvbSobdyftCizQbFySbg9Tx92iY7HehsELe8EoL6fziAmbHEJ7nUv9Ll/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by sekundosekundo: 2:14pm On May 26, 2022
DLPROPERTIES:
Keke sales for over a million now, why should he sale his 300k. Did he steal the parts?.
There are news that are always too good to be true.

DLproperties is here for you if you want to invest land or real estate �

How many Nigerians will reason like you?
Why won't they be scammed?
Anybody that reason the way you just did, can never be deceived.
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2022
Dubai uses 4matic Mercedes to run taxi , and we are flooding our roads with keke. Dubai has oil just like us, but the only difference is that we and our leaders are all corrupt and wicked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Benoxvals(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Keke a mill? undecided

Over a mill actually.
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by obedience4(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
Your fake, substandard and Aba made Keke. Made in China and assembled in Nnewi grin grin
i wonder which tin u don produce? The man is beta than u. Besides d foriegn made keke are still made in china. Dont be bitter ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Goldbw122(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
Who nor want money make I see?
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by GboyegaD(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2022
Richy4:
But what is the need of being so economical with information...u don't want people to get scammed and U can't give them the original price even if it was a sample?

I believe that the company has price planners in that establishment that can produce the accurate information even in the midst of competitors... haba!! embarassed

Na our way. Use grammar scatter everywhere yet no information.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Bigchristo: 2:19pm On May 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If you planned to invest in the Keke business, hold at least 1 million naira for hand tongue

Innoson plan was never to make average Nigerians life easier.

He is just like a politician that promises but never deliver undecided
So you think everything used in manufacturing the Keke is from Nigeria? It has effects of dollars it won’t be any lesser like foreign made
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 26, 2022
gambia:

That's the koko.
wahala dey o,,, serious one embarassed cry
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by obimiheka(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2022
Greetings my brothers and sisters...Am a young widower..I lost all I had during the four years of my marriage..The said my wife's case was a case of spiritual husband...I have a son..Have been trying to put things together lately but hunger is a major challenge on the side of my son...Pls I need assistance just to feed....Thanks and us all... Ecobank 2192079386
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by DannyWalker: 2:21pm On May 26, 2022

Then how much is it...

Check our short film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up-Tw0t1ids&t=39s

God bless you for subscribing

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Amah70: 2:22pm On May 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If you planned to invest in the Keke business, hold at least 1 million naira for hand tongue

Innoson plan was never to make average Nigerians life easier.

He is just like a politician that promises but never deliver undecided
Warped logic. Politicians and Entrepreneurs are not placed on the same table.

2 Likes

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 26, 2022
This innoson keke won't faster like tvs king, just the same like a vehicle there made
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Olayetan(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2022
DLPROPERTIES:
Keke sales for over a million now, why should he sale his 300k. Did he steal the parts?.

The cost of the keke is actually not much, importer just inflate the price cuz of demand.
That keke price should be a little above bike price cux the engine is that of bike, the difference is just the 3 wheel and shades they gave it so why is it that expensive?

If not because we don't have much talented engineers in Nigeria, is a thing they can easily modify motorcycle into tricycle. And sell it off a little above bike price.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Realists(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2022
DLPROPERTIES:

We taught he manufactures them locally, as such he doesn't need Dollars to sell his goods at expensive rate, or is it audio manufacturing?, na assembly him to dey do.
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:24pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Make the weyrey come clean.

Who wan dey play suspense with una

1 Like

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Olayetan(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Dubai uses 4matic Mercedes to run taxi , and we are flooding our roads with keke. Dubai has oil just like us, but the only difference is that we and our leaders are all corrupt and wicked

When comparing this, you should also compare their population and level of poverty to Nigeria.
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:24pm On May 26, 2022
GREEDY NIGERIA BUSINESS MEN,GREEDY POLITICIANS,GREEDY HOS ETC THAT IS WHAT THE NATION GO THROUGH IN HANDS OF THESE GREEY CHARCTERS. undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by toujurs: 2:25pm On May 26, 2022
I don't even understand why there keke in nigeria in the first place. Shuttle and buses are okay.
Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by muykem: 2:26pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Can't you see tactical response. It means the KeKe is far above that price.

2 Likes

Re: Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson by Originalsly: 2:26pm On May 26, 2022
Richy4:

But what is the need of being so economical with information...u don't want people to get scammed and U can't give them the original price even if it was a sample?

I believe that the company has price planners in that establishment that can produce the accurate information even in the midst of competitors... haba!! embarassed

Do you know of any company that gives out the price of an unfinished product?.... one still in the development stage? What is the price of iPhone14? ... don't they have price planners? .. did they tell you?

I really Iike Innoson approach.... putting out the Keke to get feed back from Keke users and making adjustments before bringing it to market. I'm almost sure IVM Keke will hit the market at a lower price and be a better product for the Nigerian market. Our general mindset is to put down anything made in Nigeria. Should Innoson somehow codely shift his assembly plant to Italy and export an inferior product to Nigeria at twice the price Made in Italy would have us singing praises about the Keke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

***Nixon55 Is BACK!! Season 2**Kakaki + Nixon55**US Specs Toyota Highlander*** / Do You Want To Sell Your Car 08061311315 08028612026 / Hybrid discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.