Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped (2489 Views)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by gentleman82: 7:24am On May 28, 2022
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
Don't expect anything from the Zoo terrorist in uniform! Just gather funds and start pleading with them. Maybe your sister had been living a flashy lifestyle; more than she budgeted. Next time, make una pipe low! Na negotiation sure pass! God will protect her, she will come back to you guys alive..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by amba2017: 4:43am On May 29, 2022
Clonelord:
What do we do
Kidnapers came home yesterday and took my sister..

They have called but the money they are demanding is outrageous
go to anti kidnaping squad and report.
you can also engage the kidnappers ers in negotiations. if they mention 50m you can start with 1m and be pleading
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
seborrhic:

Your sister is a petty trader in Benue state and the kidnappers have the mind to demand 70m then reduced to 7m.Ok
Kidnappers asking who the eldest in the house they kidnapped is.Ok.
You people have really tried raising 500k within so short a period.You can continue pleading with them to collect the 500k.If they still refuse plead with them to snap your sister's pix to show proof she is there with them,that there are people willing to help but they need evidence of the kidnap.That the pic should be snapped with date written in a sheet of paper for her to hold.If they can get the day's newspaper with her holding it better.You can also record your sister's call and post here.
Tell them to do this sharply because people are really concerned with the life of your sister.
By the way,was she the only person kidnapped in the neighborhood that day?
if the guy is lying or saying the truth, I dont care

but you exactly, if this isnt the dumbest thing I've read on such situation, I dont know what is. are you 12 years old?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raped! / Man In Jail For Threatening Woman's Life In Text Messages / VIDEO: Gay Man Caught In The Act Of Sodomizing A Young Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.