Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Freelance Writer Available. I Can Create Great Content For Your Blogs, Website. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writer Available. I Can Create Great Content For Your Blogs, Website. (219 Views)

SEO Writer Available: I Can Write On Keywords For You / Virtual Assistant Available!! I Need To Earn Please!! / Take Your Business To A New Level Through Great Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer Available. I Can Create Great Content For Your Blogs, Website. by Redman44(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2022
Hello Nairalanders cool cool cool. If you are looking for a freelance article writer and blogger, please contact me. I am available to write great articles and blog posts for you. I have a Diploma in Journalism and a B.A History degree. Are you the owner of a website? Do you own a couple of blogs and you want a gifted writer to produce great content for you? Do you manage a Writing Agency and you are looking for freelance writers? Please give me a SHOUT OUT smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I am a young man with a passion for the written word. I have written for Magazines and blogs in Nigeria and online. I have a portfolio of my writings which include blog posts and articles. I have samples of my work which can be forwarded to you on request. I am looking for writing gigs in Nigeria and internationally. I can write on different topics including Sports, Entertainment, Business, Technology, Education, Agro-processing etc. I can also write Term Papers for Undergraduates in the Arts, Education, Social Science and Agricultural Sciences Faculties of Nigerian Universities. Why don't you send me an email at tolukandi@yahoo.com?

You can also call me on 07049598500. My Whatsapp is not working at the moment, but it will be back very soon. It will be better if you can email me concerning jobs you have for me. Thanks for reading my advert. I look forward to hearing from you.

Re: Freelance Writer Available. I Can Create Great Content For Your Blogs, Website. by Redman44(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2022
Hello, Nairalanders, how was your day? I am still available to write articles and blog posts for you. Give me a chance to be the ghost writer of your book project. I am a creative writer with a passion for the written word. I can write on various topics under the sun. I have solid experience writing for Magazines and Blogs. I am good at internet research. I can write on the topics below:

1. Sports
2. Entertainment
3. Business
4. Agro-Allied Industries
5. Education
6. Technology etc.

Please email me: tolukandi@yahoo.com or call 07049598500. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Female Sales Representative / Secrets To Building Wealth Faster Than 99% Of Your Mates In 2022 / Fashion, Payoneer And Paypal Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.