Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

(Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers (4381 Views)

EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:47am On May 26, 2022
Men soldeirs don suffer for civilians hands sha grin grin everywhere dem dey kill dem ,the most respected institution in America is the US military,the way they are adored in America will leave you speechless,but for nigeria, military man na anoda cultist na to kill am before him kill you sure pass
Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by Cokahot: 10:45am On May 26, 2022
I have no pity for this mofokaz,thanks been 2 months plus since I almost lost my teeth,after a bastard soldier driver,dented my fender and almost crushed up my headlights. I wan high,red eyes and angry,I threw two blows but got a shocker blow from the soldier to my nose,making me bleed for some few seconds. Quickly I popped my boot and rushed for my baseball bat,but b4 I could say Jack,he speed off with the green hilux. I was confused cos I didn't expect a blow straight to the my nose with his left hand. I never knew right handed mofockaz had andrelanin rush with the left hand. I have no pity for the deceased ,no tears for the dead.

1 Like

Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by Kenny9857(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U don't expect me to say something nice about afonjas, do u?
When d issue of meth started, we all saw and watched how Igbos handled it and fought it to d last.
But come to afonja land, every cranny and junction, u would see all their youths smoking all d madness, drinking all d concoctions in d name of getting high and yet nobody is talking about. Infact is a norm over here,
Should we talk about d rate of ritual killings, nobody is talking about it, but if it has to do with another tribe, u would see dem masturbation and jubiliating over it

Continue to wallow in your ignorance nigga,
I got no business with you
Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by emmanuelbrown26: 12:34pm On May 26, 2022
Kenny9857:

Continue to wallow in your ignorance nigga,
I got no business with you
Neither do u gat any damn business with u
Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by OBALOLA55(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2022
FRIGGA13 DA undecided
Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by bigpicture001: 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for this mofokaz,thanks been 2 months plus since I almost lost my teeth,after a bastard soldier driver,dented my fender and almost crushed up my headlights. I wan high,red eyes and angry,I threw two blows but got a shocker blow from the soldier to my nose,making me bleed for some few seconds. Quickly I popped my boot and rushed for my baseball bat,but b4 I could say Jack,he speed off with the green hilux. I was confused cos I didn't expect a blow straight to the my nose with his left hand. I never knew right handed mofockaz had andrelanin rush with the left hand. I have no pity for the deceased ,no tears for the dead.

You are really into the technicalities of. Fighting.. I admire that...
Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by Qatar2022: 2:42pm On May 26, 2022
South West is on fire , Yoruba urchins is on the loss
Re: (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers by BadNews: 3:16pm On May 26, 2022
Cha E

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Month Pregnant Woman Forced To Have Abortion In China / Man Murdered After Winning N11m On Nairabet / Imam Of Peace Has Finally Been Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.