Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate (29970 Views)

State Of Affairs In Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District - Akwa Ibom PDP / See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:28am On May 26, 2022
Edipet:
All of them na scam, akwa ibom has money but the people are poor.
shutup mumu! They should become ritualists to make money like the Yorubas or international criminals like your Igbo brothers who are being killed like animals all over the world becuz of their get rich by all means tradition?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:31am On May 26, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Akwa Ibom men like sex toomuch
Igbo men are all criminals while their women are ashawo.
The only good Igbo person is a dead one.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

MY OPINION:
I think PDP will win the preliminary objection /jurisdictional suit.

“The aim/essence of a Preliminary Objection is to terminate at infancy, or as it were, to nip in the bud, without dissipating unnecessary energies in considering an unworthy or fruitless matter in a Court’s proceeding. It, in other words, forecloses hearing of the matter in order to save time.

There was a Ward Congress that was affirmed by the NWC & INEC. The issue of jurisdiction lies on the Plaintiffs who are neither Aspirants in the Election nor aspirants in the Ward Delegates Election.

Hence, what do they seem to profit from the suit?

Nothing, they have no locus.

Yeah, your opinion is noted, but some of the plaintiffs bought forms to contest at their wards, they waited endlessly in their wards for materials&INEC officials to arrive so the contest can commence but it did not happen, it only took place in selected wards Loyal to Governor who is in tune with his succession plans, complete disenfranchisement of others who they perceived as working for other aspirants, evidences abound that Ward Congress did not take place in about 90% of the total wards, the Governor hijacked the entire process. Other aspirants do not even have access to the 1,018 delegates except the Governor &his "preferred" candidates.
This is very undemocratic.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:36am On May 26, 2022
Ebubu3:
their women nko ? No try to date them and cage them oo. If you demand fidelity na trouble u dey find.

One tell me e no fit marry Igbo man say we lyk make e be only us dey chop our wife grin

Spits
Igbo ladies eat excreta just for money, one tell me she fit eat my excreta if I pay am well.
In Dubai they are eating Arab guys' excreta just to survive, all of them are doing ashawo.
Igbo girls control the ashawo industry globally.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Ebubu3: 8:41am On May 26, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Igbo ladies eat excreta just for money, one tell me she fit eat my excreta if I pay am well.
In Dubai they are eating Arab guys' excreta just to survive, all of them are doing ashawo.
Igbo girls control the ashawo industry globally.

Bla bla

Who doesn’t know akwa ibom/calabar are d Fûck capital of Nigeria undecided
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by poiZon: 8:44am On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

Congresses were conducted and aggrieved persons (Friday Iwok & 31 Ors) went to the FHC, Abuja and the Court granted a 'status quo ante bellum' i.e. the peaceable nature before the cause of action arose. That means, they should in the interest of justice, not use the adhoc ward delegates list ..this was made on the 18th, PDP appealed on 19th but a mere notice of appeal doesn't translate to a Stay of Execution. The case has not been heard till date.

They went on to conduct Primaries with that list. However, the PDP is challenging the jurisdiction of the Plaintiffs via a preliminary objection, if this objection is upheld everything standing on it vanishes. But if, the objection & substantive suit fails, PDP will not only lose AKS..if their delegates vote in PDP Presidential Primary, any candidate the PDP produce will also be voided.

Jurisdiction is the life-blood of any suit and must take precedence in any suit or time it is raised. PDP is challenging the locus standi of Friday Iwok & co. If the PDP wins that suit, every other thing becomes academic. The Court yesterday ruled it will take the Jurisdiction/Substantive issues together.

MY OPINION:

“The aim/essence of a Preliminary Objection is to terminate at infancy, or as it were, to nip in the bud, without dissipating unnecessary energies in considering an unworthy or fruitless matter in a Court’s proceeding. It, in other words, forecloses hearing of the matter in order to save time.

There was a Ward Congress that was affirmed by the NWC & INEC. The issue of jurisdiction lies on the Plaintiffs who are neither Aspirants in the Election nor aspirants in the Ward Delegates Election.

Thanks for the Insight..
This is what am telling people, delegates were nominated and voted for, those adhoc delegates are pdp card carrying members in the state.. So far the NWC haven't seen anything wrong with how the nomination went, then the state pdp has no issues.
The issues lies on the plaintiffs to state the obvious and tell the court that those adhoc delegates r not pdp members for their case to have any locus standi..

Umoh Eno wins..

Lemme see how APC primaries will go today..
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintruky(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2022
See my in-law wan be governor oo... Is aiit..
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:53am On May 26, 2022
Ebubu3:

Bla bla

Who doesn’t know akwa ibom/calabar are d Fûck capital of Nigeria undecided
Who doesn't Know Igbos as criminals and global ashawos.
Go to Dubai, Ghana, Italy, South Africa and other countries and see what your poor sisters and mothers have turned into.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

Congresses were conducted and aggrieved persons (Friday Iwok & 31 Ors) went to the FHC, Abuja and the Court granted a 'status quo ante bellum' i.e. the peaceable nature before the cause of action arose. That means, they should in the interest of justice, not use the adhoc ward delegates list ..this was made on the 18th, PDP appealed on 19th but a mere notice of appeal doesn't translate to a Stay of Execution. The case has not been heard till date.

They went on to conduct Primaries with that list. However, the PDP is challenging the jurisdiction of the Plaintiffs via a preliminary objection, if this objection is upheld everything standing on it vanishes. But if, the objection & substantive suit fails, PDP will not only lose AKS..if their delegates vote in PDP Presidential Primary, any candidate the PDP produce will also be voided.

I think they will use National ad-hoc delegates to vote during the presidential primaries because other states have issues too with 3per Ward ad-hoc delegates which Governors have also hijacked.

National ad-hoc delegates do not really have controversies like the 3-per Ward delegates
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Ebubu3: 9:14am On May 26, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Who doesn't Know Igbos as criminals and global ashawos.
Go to Dubai, Ghana, Italy, South Africa and other countries and see what your poor sisters and mothers have turned into.

Ok

Summary, akwa ibom/calabar are greater dan igbos grin
I laugh
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:16am On May 26, 2022
Ebubu3:

Ok

Summary, akwa ibom/calabar are greater dan igbos grin
I laugh
Thank God you have answered yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Ebubu3: 9:26am On May 26, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thank God you have answered yourself.
in your deluded mind you believed that cheesy how badly you wish it were so but its so unfortunate

Only my street in Ebonyi has more storey buildings than I’ve counted in itu, ikpa and udoette streets grin

You people are jokers

Akwa ibom/calabar people are also richer Dan Igbos

Lemme goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Ekugbeh(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2022
Kizzygentle:

I am highly disappointed at this comment.. U sound like one of this gullible brainwashed Christians/Muslims..
lol. He was accused of embezzlement, taken to court and he was found guilty as charged. Yea. Anytime you have nothing substantial to say, you quickly resort to insults and name calling, I don't have such energy to be antagonistic.
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Opinedecandid(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Ur support for him doesn't change the fact that he's the most hated Akwa Ibom state Governor ever. Very wicked person

I'm happy you are stylishly changing your hate of him, by indirectly acknowledging that he doesn't take people salary for tithe.

It shows most of the accusations against him is false.

#Stoptheblackmail
#Endthehate
#Udomisright
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Opinedecandid(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2022
bro4u:

Politics is way different from business my dear,, even udom got to the peak of his banking career yet he's still rated below average. Bro, we need a revamped mind not all these old cargoes whose allegiance is only to their predecessors not to the state.

You are right in a way.
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 10:58am On May 26, 2022
saintkeppy:

I think they will use National ad-hoc delegates to vote during the presidential primaries because other states have issues too with 3per Ward ad-hoc delegates which Governors have also hijacked.

National ad-hoc delegates do not really have controversies like the 3-per Ward delegates

Correct about National Delegates. They have little or no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 11:25am On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

Correct about National Delegates. They have little or no wahala.

Crs pdp primaries is today.sandy and gersh are evenly matched...
Has ohuabunwa emerged? Buhari has said everyone's should go to the fields
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I'm happy you are stylishly changing your hate of him, by indirectly acknowledging that he doesn't take people salary for tithe.

It shows most of the accusations against him is false.

#Stoptheblackmail
#Endthehate
#Udomisright

They're referring to Pastor Umo Eno, who they say allegedly takes 10% of his staffs salaries in his Hotel businesses as tithes unlawfully.
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2022
garfield1:

Crs pdp primaries is today.sandy and gersh are evenly matched...

How about Daniel Asuquo a.k.a DanSuki in Cross River State, has he withdrawn from the race??
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by OVB123: 11:49am On May 26, 2022
Edipet:
exactly!
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
The OBA I know can never have just 1 vote
Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Idamond: 11:55am On May 26, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

It is either you're not from Akwa Ibom or you're one of the beneficiaries of Udom's corruption ridden administration so I won't argue with u.

So u want udom to be throwing money in the air before you will agree he's doing his best.?
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:55am On May 26, 2022
Edipet:
Where are u from?
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 11:57am On May 26, 2022
saintkeppy:

How about Daniel Asuquo a.k.a DanSuki in Cross River State, has he withdrawn from the race??

No,he is still there but his chances are slim...it is basically between gersh and sandy.that is how a primaries should look like
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by CoachOore: 11:59am On May 26, 2022
Kizzygentle:
It baffles me how pastors should involve themselves in politics especially that tunde bakare.. These are the people that are ment to be criticising politicians but instead keep quiet and plan how to dine and embezzled through such political means... Its the gullible Christians I blame honestly.. Its so glaring that this pastors are never called buly God and at some point we even have a beeter chance or been in God's favour than the so called pastors..

So devil should be involved?
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

Jurisdiction is the life-blood of any suit and must take precedence in any suit or time it is raised. PDP is challenging the locus standi of Friday Iwok & co. If the PDP wins that suit, every other thing becomes academic. The Court yesterday ruled it will take the Jurisdiction/Substantive issues together.

MY OPINION:

Read the pasted notice again from 1-31.they are aspirants in the ward delegates election and therefore have locus...infact when it comes to delegate/congress matters,all party members have locus...what we should be asking is if the fhc has jurisdiction
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2022
garfield1:

No,he is still there but his chances are slim...it is basically between gersh and sandy.that is how a primaries should look like

Yes, because no influence from a sitting Governor, who is on a different party except political leader of the party(PDP) tilt towards a particular aspirant.

But that DanSuki is popular too, former Federal House Of Rep member, Abuja.
Rep. Akamkpa/Biase Fed. Constituency & Cross River South where Governorship zoned to.

Why is Sandy Onor contesting, I thought he's from the Cross River Central. Which zoning does not favour him.

All of them have mad massive followers anyway.
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 12:28pm On May 26, 2022
saintkeppy:

Yes, because no influence from a sitting Governor, who is on a different party except political leader of the party(PDP) tilt towards a particular aspirant.

But that DanSuki is popular too, former Federal House Of Rep member, Abuja.
Rep. Akamkpa/Biase Fed. Constituency & Cross River South where Governorship zoned to.

Why is Sandy Onor contesting, I thought he's from the Cross River Central. Which zoning does not favour him.

All of them have mad massive followers anyway.

Biase/akamkpa is minority in the south.his candidate for reps lost out.wike is supporting sandy
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2022
Glamouzpeter:
The OBA I know can never have just 1 vote
Something is wrong somewhere

He withdrew from the race citing court orders of maintaining status quo ante bellum wink the 1vote u see there is just to make a jest of him.

Pastor Umo Eno can't defeat Senator Obong Bassey Albert (OBA) in a fair contest to test popularity & acceptability. Gov. Udom knows this, that's why he's manipulating the process in favour Pastor Umo Eno, who do not have or know a single delegate

As a politician, the Distinguish Senator must have arranged his plan B. This is just the build-up, So let's watch out as events unfolds.

Next Year General Elections will be very interesting. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 12:32pm On May 26, 2022
garfield1:

CRS PDP primaries is today.sandy and gersh are evenly matched...

..because of what Adamu said grin

Mao has emerged, he defeated Rep Uko Nkole. It is official he will contest against OUK in the general election.
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2022
garfield1:

Biase/akamkpa is minority in the south.his candidate for reps lost out.wike is supporting sandy

PDP should micro-zone it to that Federal Constituency, they haven't had a Governor ever since the creation of Cross River State.

Who's Wike in Cross River politics
The people will decide.
Re: Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate by lexyclasy: 12:36pm On May 26, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Akwa Ibom men like sex toomuch
Igbo men don't like sex and your population is littering all over the world, shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. / Kelechi Nwakali Visits Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.