Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE (264 Views)

Hope Payment Service Bank Savings Account / CBN Gives Approval To MTN, Airtel Glo Other Payment Service Banks To Sell Dollar / I Can't Find Global Payment Service On My Payoneer Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE by Farouktech: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
[b]If you want to receive payment from Ghana or US or you wish to send fund to Ghana or US, kindly contact me for a swift deal.
Re: GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE by Farouktech: 7:03am On May 29, 2022
Always available at your service.

HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS
Re: GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2022
Farouktech:
If you want to receive payment from Ghana or US or you wish to send fund to Ghana or US, kindly contact me for a swift deal.
Whatsapp or Call

+233246514947
Deal with this guy at your own peril. He is a scammer and unrepentant thief.
Your day is coming. You'll soon meet your waterloo when you'll be burnt to ashes.
Ole. You can see how God just exposed your bastard ass. I know you'll abandon this moniker too very soon and create another one but God will continue to expose you.
Just like I said, all your efforts will continue to be in vain. You and your generation will never make it in life
Re: GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE by topstone(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the moniker @drisalsha with new moniker @Farouktech
whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111

is a Serial SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guys, beware..!!!

He changes moniker nd contact details often
Re: GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE by Royaltyy: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
topstone:
SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the moniker @drisalsha with new moniker @Farouktech
whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111

is a Serial SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guys, beware..!!!

He changes moniker nd contact details often

Disclaimer: This scammer collected hacked my details and use it to create that Wema bank account he uses to scam people... I have contacted the police department and they ask me to come to their office...

Please note that the scammer is also involved in identity theft. I will attach my chat with the police here...

(1) (Reply)

Elden Ring Paladin Who In Addition To Their Other Strengths Possesses The Greate / Dufil Prima Foods Three Others Form Merger, See Why / With A Master's Degree, I Applied For 5000 Jobs And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.