Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. (459 Views)

FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze / 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by BabydiHot(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2022
honestly if we can tell ourselves the truth, the current kind of politics in two major parties does not favour Obi and his personality.
for those that knows this man, he's a kind of person that hates spending money anyhow.
Obi I know will never match the likes of Atiku, Saraki or even Wike money for money which is the normal game in this politics.
he has never involved himself in any kind of money politics so I don't see how he'll match those that has been doing so.
it's a very wise decision for him to withdraw.
if I'm to advise him, I'll tell him to choose a scandal free party and run let Nigerians choose their destiny.
he made the right move and I must commend him for that.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by Ttalk: 8:10pm On May 25, 2022
Let
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by BabydiHot(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2022
it's very funny where some people will claim to be patriotic and carry Nigeria for head but end up giving the same Nigeria they claim to love so much bad leaders just to spite some people.

the sequence remains
elect bad leaders (to spite some people)
wail or suffer in silence (out of shame)
campaign for another bad leader after 8 years (just to spite some people)
repeat

unfortunately Nigeria might never get it right in leadership as far as this generation is concerned.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by Sergio104(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
cool

A man of integrity will always maintain his fit no matter what.

So, Obi did the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by BabydiHot(f): 8:30pm On May 25, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

you're right
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2022
So he just found this out!?? Lol excuse upon escuse!! Peter Obi is a loser and coward!!

But i wont blame him tho, he saw the momentum embarrassment he was to receive if he had contested grin
BabydiHot:
honestly if we can tell ourselves the truth, the current kind of politics in two major parties does not favour Obi and his personality.
for those that knows this man, he's a kind of person that hates spending money anyhow.
Obi I know will never match the likes of Atiku, Saraki or even Wike money for money which is the normal game in this politics.
he has never involved himself in any kind of money politics so I don't see how he'll match those that has been doing so.
it's a very wise decision for him to withdraw.
if I'm to advise him, I'll tell him to choose a scandal free party and run let Nigerians choose their destiny.
he made the right move and I must commend him for that.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by BabydiHot(f): 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
[s]
ItsTutsi:
So he just found this out!?? Lol excuse upon escuse!! Peter Obi is a loser and coward!!

But i wont blame him tho, he saw the momentum embarrassment he was to receive if he had contested grin
[/s]
Trash
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by Transcriber: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

lol
Painment cheesy embarassed embarassed cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2022
Spite some people ?

Do you remember this line
"South East or North should continue" grin

Why still crying victim
BabydiHot:
it's very funny where some people will claim to be patriotic and carry Nigeria for head but end up giving the same Nigeria they claim to love so much bad leaders just to spite some people.

the sequence remains
elect bad leaders (to spite some people)
wail or suffer in silence (out of shame)
campaign for another bad leader after 8 years (just to spite some people)
repeat

unfortunately Nigeria might never get it right in leadership as far as this generation is concerned.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by 1880mand: 7:23am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
lol
Painment cheesy embarassed embarassed cheesy
[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by 1880man: 7:23am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Spite some people ?

Do you remember this line
"South East or North should continue" grin

Why still crying victim
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Appeal, Orders Him To Pay Wike N1m. / 2023: Who Should Be Atiku's Running Mate? / Peter Obi VS Osinbajo VS Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.