Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers (42946 Views)

Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll / Rivers Governorship Candidate, Fubara, Absent As Ayu Hosts PDP Nominees / Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by onatisi(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by HRMK: 10:18am On May 26, 2022
THAT WASNT WHAT YOU CALL KEENLY CONTESTED!WE KNOW WIKE WULD USE THE STATE FUNDS TO GET HIS GODSON ELECTED!IS HE AT ALL WORRIED ABOUT HIS STAFF PRESENTLY IN THE NET OF EFFCC AT ALL?
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by jadajada: 10:20am On May 26, 2022
kenbee:
Must Governors anoint someone just for the sake of covering their financial mess?
if they do, the onus is on the masses to vote for another party to send a clear message to the governor that power belongs to the masses
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by jadajada: 10:22am On May 26, 2022
Nyanabo:
If Apc gives an uplander then they should forget anything about the government house. The uplanders have ruled Rivers state for straight 16yrs. Fubara is from a riverine community.

Best bet is that Apc give their tickets to Tonye Cole or any other riverine man and let the better candidate govern Rivers state simple. undecided
where is Abe from
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by AFONAMARO: 11:20am On May 26, 2022
seanfer:
It’s going to be a walkover for APC if the party can be united after tomorrow’s primary.

In your dreams.

Have you forgotten that even whilst Amaechi was the incumbent, Wike won hands down, sitting at the comfort of his house haven been restricted by Amaechi's paid security agent's not to step out on election day?
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by nengibo: 11:20am On May 26, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Please can you tell me if Tinubu or Ganduje have any indictment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by EggonBoy(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2022
nengibo:

This is Igbo people speciality, division, who is more Igbo between Bianca and Ngozi Iweala
How is Eggon man from Nasarawa now an Igbo man.
I only resides an participate in Rivers politics for the well-being of my host state.
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by IDIOTmoderators: 11:41am On May 26, 2022
nengibo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
You obviously a child. Was he indicted for that? And what of Tinubu?
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by seanfer(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2022
AFONAMARO:

In your dreams.

Have you forgotten that even whilst Amaechi was the incumbent, Wike won hands down, sitting at the comfort of his house haven been restricted by Amaechi's paid security agent's not to step out on election day?

Wike won with federal might and the elites in the state were against Amaechi for leading the fight against GEJ.
Rivers PDP chieftains are so silent since the rumour of Wike anointing Fubara.. Most of the bigwigs will play sit down look when the time comes.
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by Artiiclebeast: 1:17pm On May 26, 2022
omomummy13:

If your advice is for everyone to get the heck out of Nigeria, who will re-build the country?

FYI, citizens made government accountable in the country you presently reside as a refugee. Yes, I said it REFUGEE cuz no matter what you achieve, you can never have the same rights like the indigenous people.

They don't run away, they reject bad politicians with their blood. Japa your japa in peace Biko...

I'm not asking you to get the heck out, my brother.

Remain where you are and enjoy your life.

The way the matter dey tear your pant e be like say another thing dey inside.

Yeah, I'm a refugee and would rather be a refugee outside of my land with dignity and respect. Irony, right?

Copy that.
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
someone who is declare wanted by the EFCC for embezzlement of public funds......

The man is my uncle, I can categorically say it's witch hunting. Federal might at play here, they know ijaw man has a better chance.
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by AFONAMARO: 3:46pm On May 26, 2022
seanfer:

Wike won with federal might and the elites in the state were against Amaechi for leading the fight against GEJ.
Rivers PDP chieftains are so silent since the rumour of Wike anointing Fubara.. Most of the bigwigs will play sit down look when the time comes.

You are not abreast with Rivers State politics.

Since the return of democracy (1999), there has been no better grassroot politician better than Wike. I mean, in all parameters. Not even Amaechi that could not stand and defend his mandate, save for Wike that stood firm and ensured victory was ascertained.

Have you ever wondered why Amaechi never wanted Wike To succeed him? He knew Wike will not only take over control of government, but the state as well as its structures/mechanisms.

Conduct election 10 times between Wike and Amaechi, Wike will beat him 11 times
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by nengibo: 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
EggonBoy:
How is Eggon man from Nasarawa now an Igbo man.
I only resides an participate in Rivers politics for the well-being of my host state.
Then don't ask stupid questions
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by Nyanabo(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
jadajada:
where is Abe from

Uplander.... Ogoni precisely why ? Abe can't win Apc ticket TBH.
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by Nyanabo(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
jadajada:
where is Abe from

Uplander.... Ogoni precisely. why ? Abe can't win Apc ticket TBH.
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by begoniaa: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Latakia:
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
Re: Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers by Latakia(f): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
begoniaa:

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.