Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

If You Can’t Avoid A Pothole: What’s The Best Way To Drive Through One? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Can’t Avoid A Pothole: What’s The Best Way To Drive Through One? (606 Views)

My Car Hit A Big Pothole And The Gearbox Bottom Plate Got Broken / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / This Pothole Patching Machine Takes Three Minutes To Fill A Pothole (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can’t Avoid A Pothole: What’s The Best Way To Drive Through One? by perfectbuy(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
So, you’ve seen the pothole and there’s no way around it. What now? If you’re like most drivers, at this point you just grit your teeth and drive through it. And that might be the best approach, according to a new study from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2022/05/25/whats-the-best-way-to-drive-through-one/

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2004 Model Nothing To Fix Perfect Condition / Toyota Camry Hard Start And No Accelleration / Community service;Where i did my own local government election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.