Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? (3537 Views)

How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by EmperorHadrain: 10:57am On May 26, 2022
Achilles881:

Mobsters, enforcers, banksters imagine, this guy here is an expert in mumbo jumbo conspiracy theories, a pure theorist with no single input in the real world, your unproductive life de shame me.

I know what is so hard for you to digest and that is that your beloved Jewish slave masters threw you under the bus.

They will keep using you fools to do their biddings .

Osu

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by EmperorHadrain: 11:02am On May 26, 2022
Talawaka:

Methinks the Kray twins were more Irish than Jewish.
Charles (father) was Irish while Violet (Mother) was also Irish but German (Jewish) through her maternal lineage.

Krays and 'Marxist coup' in the same sentence?
That assertion is akin to scraping the barrel ain't it? grin

They were Jewish

And FYI, Jewish banksters funded the Russian revolution.

What is Jewish usury if not slavery to Jewish bankers?

Through debt they have enslaved nations.

Victor Rothschild was the main recruiter of the Cambridge spy ring that spied for Soviet Union

Marxism is Judaism founded by a Jew.

Why is this very hard for you guys to understand ?

Even the WEF which is headed by a Rothschild (Klaus anal Schwab) is proposing a global communist order.

Communism is the utopic state of Jewish levitican creed to enslave mankind .

This is the utopic vision of Judaism - enslave humanity for their own benefit .

1 Like

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by XerXers: 11:07am On May 26, 2022
Very shitty thread

1 Like

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by Talawaka: 11:26am On May 26, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

They were Jewish

And FYI, Jewish banksters funded the Russian revolution.

What is Jewish usury if not slavery to Jewish bankers?

Through debt they have enslaved nations.

Victor Rothschild was the main recruiter of the Cambridge spy ring that spied for Soviet Union

Marxism is Judaism founded by a Jew.

Why is this very hard for you guys to understand ?

Even the WEF which is headed by a Rothschild (Klaus anal Schwab) is proposing a global communist order.

Communism is the utopic state of Jewish levitican creed to enslave mankind .

This is the utopic vision of Judaism - enslave humanity for their own benefit .

It is clear you have been spending far too much time in the company of Alex Jones and his ilk grin
So Jewish bankers (capitalists to the hilt) actually funded and promoted communism?

The problem here is that you are trying hard to retro-fit history to a conclusion you have already reached, which clearly betrays a lack of critical analysis. This is the reason why you are so are determined to portray the Kray twins, who were actually more of Travellers/Gypsies with respect to social-norms and orientation, as Jews.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by EmperorHadrain: 11:37am On May 26, 2022
Talawaka:

It is clear you have been spending far too much time in the company of Alex Jones and his ilk grin
So Jewish bankers (capitalists to the hilt) actually funded and promoted communism?

The problem here is that you are trying hard to retro-fit history to a conclusion you have already reached, which clearly betrays a lack of critical analysis. This is the reason why you are so are determined to portray the Kray twins, who were actually more of Travellers/Gypsies with respect to social-norms and orientation, as Jews.

You know nothing .

There are tons of well researched and referenced books out there on Wall Street and London Banksters financing the Red Revolution.

There are also detailed information of the makeup of Trotsky's and Lenin's personal body guards being drawn from Jewish mobsters from east side New York .

Even the assassination of the Tsar and his entire family was carried out by Jewish mob criminals directly under the orders of Trotsky.

As I said, you know nothing .
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by Talawaka: 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

You know nothing .

There are tons of well researched and referenced books out there on Wall Street and London Banksters financing the Red Revolution.

There are also detailed information of the makeup of Trotsky's and Lenin's personal body guards being drawn from Jewish mobsters from east side New York .

Even the assassination of the Tsar and his entire family was carried out by Jewish mob criminals directly under the orders of Trotsky.

As I said, you know nothing .

I know nothing about what I have studied in depth?

It is you who is conflating discrete issues in order to spin an ahistorical narrative here.

Move aside make I see better climate, my friend. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by EmperorHadrain: 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
Talawaka:

I know nothing about what I have studied in depth?

It is you who is conflating discrete issues in order to spin an ahistorical narrative here.

Move aside make I see better climate, my friend. cheesy

Jew defender

I hail oh.

Slaves back then, slaves today and slaves till eternity

Osu

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2022
OSU eternal slaves of judas
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by NuclearWinter: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
I
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by OneEyedSnake: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Bump
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by AntiZikist: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
boyfrank:

You are engaging a Jew hating, Igbo hating, hard-core conspiracy theorist. Seems u want to waste ur time and get annoyed.

This is the raw bitter truth about you fools
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by AntiZikist: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Talawaka:

You better come to the realisation that you have been and will continue to be the Jew's useful disposable idiots in Nigeria .
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by Rolings: 5:00am On Jul 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

And I think Nigeria can do the needful, give Igbos a referendum so they can exit Nigeria for a seperate country and then we dont need to give each other headache

That's if YES won
What if referendum was done and majority (even if small margin like it happened with Brexit) chose to stay.....what next?

I strongly believe the referendum will fail flatly. The emotions driving this agitation will vanish once the reality sets in...the average igboman is wiser than you think.....better to remain a slave in Nigeria than go back to the erosion ravaged enclave
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by chrisxxx(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

And I think Nigeria can do the needful, give Igbos a referendum so they can exit Nigeria for a seperate country and then we dont need to give each other headache
It is not only Igbos who want to exit Nigeria. The only thing is that Igbos are the most vocals. The authority especially North understands this. Once Igbos are granted referendum they will as a country of their own tear Nigeria to shrewd.
You think South South will remain with Nigeria when South East is gone? Lol.
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by Blakpot: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
EmperorHadrain:
The notorious Jewish mobsters that terrorised London from the beginning of WW2 up till the early 70's came down to Enugu sometime in late 1965.

What were they doing in Enugu?

If you know how Mossad works you will know that they maintain a global network of Jewish mobsters used for assassinations, blackmail, kidnapping and Intel gathering.

The Jewish banksters in New York and London relied on New York Jewish mobsters recruited by the Jew Trotsky as well as Jewish criminals from across Europe and Russian empire to get the Red Revolution in Russia going.

Where the Kray Twins sent by Baron Victor Rothschild as an emissary to the Igbo Marxists to help coordinate the Igbo coup of 1966?

Note that Victor Rothschild became the sole beneficiary with his Royal Dutch Shell after the civil war.

Where the duo of Jewish gangsters involved in planning and teleguiding the coup on behalf of the Cambridge Spy recruiter, Baron Rothschild ?

Gem of a thread! 👏🏽👏🏽
Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by Floky215: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
chrisxxx:

It is not only Igbos who want to exit Nigeria. The only thing is that Igbos are the most vocals. The authority especially North understands this. Once Igbos are granted referendum they will as a country of their own tear Nigeria to shrewd.
You think South South will remain with Nigeria when South East is gone? Lol.

The day the igbo leave Nigeria would be the end of the country as we know it..!!

Everybody would go his or her separate way and revert back to before the colonialist came..!!

The conflict would mostly be between the hausas and their fulani over load...!!
There also be a very strong resistance by the northern minorities against the fulanis and they too would want to have their separate nation clean of any fulani presence...!!!

1 Like

Re: What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? by Brek: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
EmperorHadrain:

Idiotic

The Jan 15 Coup was an Igbo coup for the purpose of controlling the oil wells in the soon to be carved out COR region.

Your Zik warned that if the minority regions leave the Eastern region the region will be the poorest .

You yanris have been the earliest leeches and parasites on the ND.
It wasn't
There is also Captain Ganiyu Adeleke who became an instructor in the Biafran Infantry School.Adewale Ademoyega is the most prominent Yoruba participant in the coup, there were other Yoruba officers who were involved at the dangerous execution stage of the coup. One of them is:Another is Lieutenant (some books refer to him as a Captain) Fola Oyewole. He, like Ademoyega, went on to fight for Biafra and wrote a book on his coup and wartime experiences. The book’s title is ‘Reluctant Rebel.Second Lieutenant Olafimihan, an officer serving under Madiebo in Kaduna. He was sent by the plotters to gauge his commander’s loyalty. (See Madiebo pp.17-18).https://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Egypt A Muslim Country Has Refused To Help Nigerian Muslims / The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.