Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (53537 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 7:54am On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

I am from Benin and I still find it hard to believe why lagosians can't ask why ambode was dumped. Was he not performing? Lagos people Mumu small Sha...
Go ask your horrible governor Obaseki how he is governing your erosion ravaged Benin.... Aproko!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 7:56am On May 26, 2022
Jostoman:
just watch my dear e go shock you
You a living in fools paradise... Who be Jandor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 7:58am On May 26, 2022
martinslaura:

Its obvious u r feeding from the crumbs off tifnubus table.
Poverty stricken boy from the dirtiest city in Nigeria Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 8:01am On May 26, 2022
Fearme344:
Buhari ate rice and stew yesterday there was no meat do he told tinubu to get some meat but tinibu can't walk far enough so he break his leg and buhari took him to the hospital when they were in primary school.. I was the teacher but I was now going for the last time and came in side baby goodnight
Very childish! Wetin this thing dey talk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by gotnel: 8:21am On May 26, 2022
Someone who have no relevant in APC anymore.
He bitterly decamped to PDP.
He is now their star boy in PDP.
The race to the governorship election in Lagos is made less cumbersome for APC.
Anyway, something new could spring up.
God help us
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by HRMK: 8:27am On May 26, 2022
WASTE OF TIME!WHO IS JANDOUR WHERE JAGABAN STANDS?OR HE THINKS HE IS CONTESTING WITH SANWOOLU?NO!HE IS CONTESTING WITH JAGABAN!THOUSANDS OF BODE GEORGE CANT CONFRONT THE LION OF BOUDILLON!THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH!!
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Danwakae(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

Truly, if your state was better than Lagos, you won't be in Lagos.

Are u from Lagos ??... Go to your village , you are omo odua is doesn't makes u indegine of lagos
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Jostoman: 8:35am On May 26, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You a living in fools paradise... Who be Jandor?
Google is your friend my dear, who is fashola and Ambode before they became governor?
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 8:38am On May 26, 2022
Jostoman:
Google is your friend my dear, who is fashola and Ambode before they became governor?
Lol... Nor be for Lagos where APC is in total control.
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by sekundosekundo: 8:39am On May 26, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

That is how all of you rolls on NL now he dey pain you.

Pain me keh?
You must be talking to a wrong person.
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:45am On May 26, 2022
DaKoVa my blood cheesy Well done for the spirit of sportsmanship and maturity you displayed. Omo Vaughan for life cheesy
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by ajayiopy: 8:55am On May 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Jandor vs Sanwolu grin

PDP no serious for Lagos.

But this one wey Jimi Agbaje no contest this year…

Wetin happen?
JIMI NA CUSTOMER DADA
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by SugarGirl44(f): 8:56am On May 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And who go vote for this one? Waste of time and money....

Igbos will vote for him to spite the Yorubas as usual.
You know how their brain works.
Can't wait for biafra to come aje, so we can actually compete and see who is really developing where.
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by SugarGirl44(f): 8:56am On May 26, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
DaKoVa my blood cheesy Well done for the spirit of sportsmanship and maturity you displayed. Omo Vaughan for life cheesy

What's Vaughan abeg?
Is that a nickname or what?
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Jostoman: 9:03am On May 26, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol... Nor be for Lagos where APC is in total control.
my friend no champion forever if Lagosian decided that it is jandor that they want in 2023 there is nothing you or Lagos landlord can do about it.
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by CaptainFM1: 9:09am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

Igbos should not be allowed to vote because they lack the mental capacity to vote sensible candidates. Look at the Governors in Igboland and ask yourself if you want Lagos to be like Igboland.

Every eligible voters should be allowed to exercise their right to vote. That is what democracy is all about.

That your explanation above is very shallow minded.
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by godofuck231: 9:37am On May 26, 2022
gateleo:

You are wasting your energy, Even if Tinubu is no more, his foot armies are countless. For now, PDP are not serious. Also remember, you can't break a group of people, you can only break an individual. Tinubu is force to be reckoned with and his boys are everywhere.
then you haven't seen what a hostile take down is like ask oshomole
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 9:40am On May 26, 2022
Jostoman:
my friend no champion forever if Lagosian decided that it is jandor that they want in 2023 there is nothing you or Lagos landlord can do about it.
Stories! Jandor ko Janwindow ni!
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by amakaffy: 9:43am On May 26, 2022
Justinahalisu64:
Xgvbxrgkvcg
are you okay?
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Mikolo70(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

nor too cry, Una dey one man pocket. Check edo we voted PDP ACN and then PDP... We nor dey play owo mi da politics. Lagos just got lucky like Abuja and Calabar. Can you talk About other western States? Dum Dum!!!
So with that Edo fine and develop pass Lagos? ODE!
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by LordEclipse: 10:42am On May 26, 2022
You'll have to kill tinubu first
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On May 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Igbos will vote for him to spite the Yorubas as usual.
You know how their brain works.
Can't wait for biafra to come aje, so we can actually compete and see who is really developing where.

They know nothing about politics. Na mouth dem get

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nisiw366: 11:48am On May 26, 2022
Danwakae:

Are u from Lagos ??... Go to your village , you are omo odua is doesn't makes u indegine of lagos
ipobian. Every yoruba is lagosian. Let that sink into your worthless empty bald head. Face your sad yeast
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by ashawopikin(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Jandor vs Sanwolu grin

PDP no serious for Lagos.

But this one wey Jimi Agbaje no contest this year…

Wetin happen?
costumer dada is tired
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by freshkpomo(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=Mikolo70 post=113187570][/quote]

for your mind na your slave master beautify Lagos? It's like saying Abuja was beautified by El rufai...

Typical Ewedu and amala talk... If you don't punish your leaders when they err they will never realise their mistakes. If everyone had voted Buhari out after a failed first tenure, he won't have had the opportunity to sink Nigeria this deep. But in a country where we have brains of the lagosians, such a thing can never happen.
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by freshkpomo(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Go ask your horrible governor Obaseki how he is governing your erosion ravaged Benin.... Aproko!

Typical Ewedu and amala talk... If you don't punish your leaders when they err they will never realise their mistakes. If everyone had voted Buhari out after a failed first tenure, he won't have had the opportunity to sink Nigeria this deep. But in a country where we have brains of the lagosians, such a thing can never happen.

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by freshkpomo(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2022
Kilometres:

The godfather you joined Obaseki to dislodge how is that panning out?

Has Obaseki transformed Edo to Dubai?

Werey peoples grin angry cheesy

Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
THIS GUY DON DEY MARKET HIMSELF FOR ADENIYI JONES SINCE 2015. NA WA OO! POLITICS IN NAIJA NA BIG MARKET. cheesy
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:57pm On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

I am from Benin and I still find it hard to believe why lagosians can't ask why ambode was dumped. Was he not performing? Lagos people Mumu small Sha...
WETIN YOU DEY TALK.DO YOU KNOW THAT COMMON FISH BENIN PEOPLE NO FIT BUY CHOP WELL. I GO BENIN,SEE HOW DRY THE PEOPLE AND TO BUY PRICE SMOKE TITUS FISH NA BIG DEAL.NA WA! LAGOS NA LONDON NOW BECOS GOVERNANCE IN LAGOS IS ABOUT DELIVERY AND CONSISTENCY. sad
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Kilometres: 2:20pm On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

We are on the same page.... I am just asking you how far with the punishment of Oshomole and the reward for Obaseki grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Danwakae(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2022
Nisiw366:
ipobian. Every yoruba is lagosian. Let that sink into your worthless empty bald head. Face your sad yeast

Don't let HBP kill you cos of terrorists IPOB

I'm a jukum man, taraba state, I understand hausa and that doesn't make me an indigene of Abuja

You will leave your village in Ibarapa Oyo state and go and be claiming Lagos cos u can speak yoruba , just listen to ur self ...better go make that ur dirty village like Lagos ...local village boy claiming Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.