Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Need For Extra Income - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Need For Extra Income (122 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Suggested Gadgets For Extra Security In Your Homes, Office And Environment / I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Extra Income by Chizzy15(f): 10:18pm On May 25, 2022
The need for extra Income in this our great country can never be under estimated...

The rate at which things are increasing daily is baffling..

Just at the resumption of this term,my kids school increased the price of their school bus fee by #10,000 I was so bothered and concern..Just Wondering and thinking how to cough out extra #10,000 for school bus fee...

Why am I saying this, it's simply because the need for extra income can't be under estimated...

*Are you a father?
Or a mother and your income isn't enough for the family up keep then you need to do something about it...

There are ways you can make money online and earn in dollars with your smartphone without leaving your house and when I say Online I don't mean PONZI SCHEME

Oh yes!! You heard me right..

If you're interested in knowing about how to earn an extra income then you can connect with me here��

©️Chizzy

(1) (Reply)

Trying Something New | Another Great Surprise | A Disappointment & So Much More. / How To Screenshot On Ipad / Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.