Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) (568 Views)

(weird Request) Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges / Nintendo To Make A Case That Turns Your Phone Into Game Boy / The Nintendo Game Boy Could Take Selfies - Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by titanrodri(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2022
I recently got a Nintendo DS for the sake of nostalgia, but it's been very very difficult getting cartridges
I know it is light years behind but for weird unknown reasons I reckon NL is a good platform to ask for whoever might still have a Nintendo DS or GBA cartridges lying around

You can reach out to me on 07084975424 (what's app or call)
Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by KingofHearts(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Sometimes you just want to roll back the years. I used to have some but my son has cleared them off.I will ask him once he is back this week from school.
Meanwhile I have a Nintendo wii just lying there and want it off for only 25k asap.WhatsApp in bio.

Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by IronPants: 8:03pm On May 29, 2022
titanrodri:
I recently got a Nintendo DS for the sake of nostalgia, but it's been very very difficult getting cartridges
I know it is light years behind but for weird unknown reasons I reckon NL is a good platform to ask for whoever might still have a Nintendo DS or GBA cartridges lying around

You can reach out to me on 07084975424 (what's app or call)

Hack the damn thing and download games onto SD card
Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by titanrodri(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2022
I could do that, but I haven't been seen much hack tutorials online

IronPants:

Hack the damn thing and download games onto SD card
Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by titanrodri(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2022
Yeah you get this feeling!
If you could help out with some, I'll appreciate it

Nice wii by the way ☺
Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by IronPants: 9:42am On May 30, 2022
titanrodri:
I could do that, but I haven't been seen much hack tutorials online

check YouTube. There must be something
Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by femarse: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Hack-a-3DS?amp=1

Check that link on how to hack the game to use micro sd
Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by titanrodri(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2022
This is not how to hack Nintendo DS, it is for 3ds,
Re: In Need Of Nintendo DS /game Boy Advance Cartridges (weird Request) by natedalo: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
To hack the ds you need to buy a flashkart "you could call it a universal catridge for ds that accepts memory cards" you then download the flash kart firmware plus games into the sd card.

If you still want to hack hit me up. i have a spare flash kart plus games for 5k. I"m in lag so you have to be in lagos
titanrodri:
This is not how to hack Nintendo DS, it is for 3ds,

(1) (Reply)

Full Gaming Setup Available At Cheap Price / Hacked Ps4 Pro For Sale 16 Games Installed 180k / UK Used Ps3 Slim 320gb 20 Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.