Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo (211 Views)

Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa To Reveal Contents Of Judicial Panel Report If Tampered With / Adegboruwa To Buhari: Suspend Arotile's Burial Until Investigation Is Concluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2022
Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa has joined the condemnation of the murder of pregnant Harira Jibril (Fatima) and her children.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) in a statement on Wednesday told Anambra Governor Charles Soludo to find the killers.

The deceased, from Adamawa, were gunned down on Sunday by the “unknown gunmen” at Isulo, Orumba North Local Government Area.

Adegboruwa said the kids Khadija (7), Hadiza (5) and Zaituna (2) were mowed down in an insensate act of terrorism, recklessly perpetrated without any justification.

“The life of the unborn baby that Mrs Jibril carried in her womb at the time of this dastardly act was also cruelly terminated”, he fumed.

The lawyer said there can be no justification for the brutality extended to toddlers and the unborn.

“There should be no hiding place for the barbarians. Governor Charles Soludo owes the nation the sacred duty to do all in his powers to fish out those who killed Mrs Jubril and her children.”

Adegboruwa noted that the concept of national unity would be a mirage if citizens do not feel safe in other locations different from their places of origin.

The SAN said if the “primitive and evil motive” is to provoke an ethnic war, Nigerians should resist.

He charged the people to continuously hold the government accountable to the discharge of its responsibilities of securing lives and property.

Adegboruwa consoled the victim’s family, Adamawa and Anambra States, expressing hope that the perpetrators would be caught and prosecuted.

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has also called on security agencies to track the murderers. The body urged South-East leaders to stop the killings.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/25/find-killers-of-pregnant-woman-children-in-anambra-adegboruwa-to-soludo/

Re: Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo by gaby(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2022
Everybody wan use everybody and situation shine.

The country na full time cruise.

Wetin happen to the EndSars probe panel and their report?
Re: Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo by slivertongue: 12:26am On May 26, 2022
Yes hunt them down
Re: Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo by Sire360: 12:33am On May 26, 2022
Good day my fellow Nairalander

Please I need you assistance.(am not asking for money)

Ok am a 100lv student and also a crypto trader

I had an issue to pay my school propably after rising 70%. Looking for a way to complete the fund a friend told me if I can participate in the pre sale of a coin $DEWO( which propably did well at the initial start not up to 6day) at yesterday I thank the guy who ask me to buy but before the evening the token rug pulled and the founder made a way with more than 30 million dollars .

This was a huge shit including my school fees saga(But I thank God mainly for live) so a Guy can to my hostel and told me about palm pay app

Which he said the app has been feeding him since the semester through referral which he said per referral it pays ₦500 and BVN is not needed

Please my fellow Nairalander if you can just download the app and register using my referral code:zDCB1 it will go a long way to assist me please help a brother

Even if you have already registered you can still register with my code: zDCB1
only you phone number that is needed no BVN

������

Re: Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo by FallenShitHole: 12:33am On May 26, 2022
Iliterate mumu nigerian slave. Your nigeria government sponsored mass murder is defined as the intentional and indiscriminate murder of a large number of Biafran people by your nigeria government agents; for example, shooting Biafra's unarmed protestors, and randomly executing Biafran civilians while paying the brown envelope government controlled news medias like Sahara reporters, TVC News, Arise television news, Buhari Media Organization, and the worst of them all, the Chanels news TV to blame the peaceful IPOB and, and in doing so, hoping to turn the good Biafran people against IPOB, the only group that is fighting to destroy the evil british/fulani cage.

Tell your nigeria evil government that their useless plan is dead on arrival. They can kill as much as they want, but in the end, their mass murder of our people is never going to stop our Biafra aggitation to destroy and dismantle the evil corupt entity called nigeria. The largest mass killings in Africa's history have been the nigeria governmental extermination of over 5 million Biafrans between 1967-1970 on the basis of ethnicity and religion. These mass murders have been found to be genocides and crimes against Biafrans, especially the Igbo Biafrans, but such crimes have led to no convictions of any type.
Re: Find Killers Of Pregnant Woman, Children In Anambra - Adegboruwa To Soludo by Malory: 1:01am On May 26, 2022
Rip to them. Ebun let's talk about your endsars report once again

(1) (Reply)

2 Leaders Emerged So Far in Nigeria / 2023 Election: Ongoing Primaries A Mess - Jonathan / Peter Obi Replies Wike: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.