Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? (40104 Views)

Poll: Are they?

Yes: 29% (22 votes)
No: 70% (52 votes)
This poll has ended

What You Didn't Know About Skinny Jeans / Guys On Skinny Jeans / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by ragdollz: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
Some guys can pull it off and some can't. Just like it suits some girls and looks gross on others. Just carry yourself with swag and no one can tell you [size=28pt]NUTHING[/size]!!
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Phony200(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
They look gay, simple.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by chooseable: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
It is not good on health ground,it give no room for proper air circulation around your sugar stick and based on that ,not encouraging,unless you wanna be an eunuch by proxy
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by BABE3: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
I don't know why folks think they can use the word "G[i]a[/i]y" at every opportunity they get.

Again, it's a fashion trend. It's suits some people, it doesn't suit others. Simples. Damns.

Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by premechaz: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
BABE!:

I don't know why folks think they can use the word "G[i]a[/i]y" at every opportunity they get.

Again, it's a fashion trend. It's suits some people, it doesn't suit others. Simples. Damns.

Nah, it is g/a-y

Only g/a-y White biyytches waer skinny jeans. if you are black And i see you wearing that shyyt in ma hood, I will beat you silly till you limb in my hand.

BABE! me, when is you coming to NY so I can play with with you? cheesy
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Ultrame(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
Absolutely Uncool! You won't catch me in one of those!
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by NnamdiN: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
I love my skinny jeanssssssss, I have lots of it, nothing on planet earth, typed by corkkk-sucking moda4kers can stop me from wearing dem, n I'm strictly 4 em ladies, d ish has nofin to do with sexuality, if it does, who gives a flying a fvck?

1 Like

Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by moremi2008(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Gawd, why do we have to be so idiotic about something so basic?! It's a trend. It will pass. It looks good on some but not on others. It's a free world. Do what you like; whatever gets you laid.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Anvaller: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
Skinny jeans is nonsense.
Look there are as many gays as you can't just imagine most especially in Europe. Popular fashion designers, musician, book writers, politicians, club owners etc. These group of ppl strongly believe that the only way for them to be properly accepted is to "gayify" the society. The strategy is that the more "gayistic" the society can get, the less the ppl would see gay and gay related issue as strange and the less there would be discrimination against them as gays.

If u see a new fashion trend, you have to be informed of what influenced such. The skinny jeans was made popular by the rockstars and if you trace it backward, more than 50% of rockstars are either gay or bisexuals. Ideologically, there is no gender difference in the rockworld you can confirm that in their mode of dressing and they are either atheist or satanists.

Ironically many born again Nigerians as they would like to claim would go the shop on a saturday and buy a skinny jeans that was designed and originated form satanic influences and wear same to church on the following sunday to interact with the holy spirit. Does it mean that people are trying to unite evil and holy spirit by establishing a connection between both?

Think about it!

1 Like

Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by vicenzo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
Anvaller:

Skinny jeans is nonsense.
Look there are as many man-loving-men as you can't just imagine most especially in Europe. Popular fashion designers, musician, book writers, politicians, club owners etc. These group of ppl strongly believe that the only way for them to be properly accepted is to "gayify" the society. The strategy is that the more "gayistic" the society can get, the less the ppl would see man-lover and man-lover related issue as strange and the less there would be discrimination against them as man-loving-men.

If u see a new fashion trend, you have to be informed of what influenced such. The skinny jeans was made popular by the rockstars and if you trace it backward, more than 50% of rockstars are either man-lover or bisexuals. Ideologically, there is no gender difference in the rockworld you can confirm that in their mode of dressing and they are either atheist or satanists.

Ironically many born again Nigerians as they would like to claim would go the shop on a saturday and buy a skinny jeans that was designed and originated form satanic influences and wear same to church on the following sunday to interact with the holy spirit. Does it mean that people are trying to unite evil and holy spirit by establishing a connection between both?

Think about it!

Funny post.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by ElPhenomenal(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2011
i will rather go naked dan not wear my skinny jeansssss
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by collins123(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
WTF!

Its now 'man-loving-men' from 'gayy'
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by collins123(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tis called 'The World Turning Ga-y!'

Move on with the masses. Mumu people with skeletons in their closets go come nairaland dey argue crap!
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by ektbear: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
I think they look lame. But even if I liked 'em, it wouldn't work for me. Just not the right physique for skinny jeans.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by kandiikane(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
Phony200:

They look man-lover, simple.

They may look like g[i]a[/i]ys but I bet they look a thousand times better than you. .
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by feelme3(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
G.A.YS against the rest of the sound minds!!! grin grin grin

I think it'll fit em more with no shirts on and showing their pierced n/ipples and belly buttons.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
Zap NO

I once had a lean jean but damn I always have issues with it but heck no not skinny jean. Not cool @ all.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by ShyOne(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
Here in the U.S. Skinny Jeans on men:

artistic types
gay
big cities (NY, Chicago, etc)

I have never favored Skinny Jeans on men for my own men (guys I have dated and the one guy I am seeing now) - because my BIG TURN ON are men who are REALLY OVERLY MASCULINE

and skinny jeans just ruins that picture for me.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Jenifa1: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
they look ok on teenage boys but over that age, seem a bit immature to me.
especially the colorful ones.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Blazing88(f): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
Very soon men wld soon start wearing leggings and g-strings. I cant wait to see n laugh.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Roland17(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
Blazing88:

Very soon men wld soon start wearing leggings and g-strings. I cant wait to see n laugh.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Smi1(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2011
lol skinny jeans are mainly for men with great physical shape and for crying out loud it's not gayish . as for guys complaining about skinny jeans they have no idea of what they are insinuating.
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Xionez(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2011
So uncool.
Especially those Guys with yams like those found on Walt Disney 'Hercules'
Not only that, i find it disgusting to see a guy with his winky protruding out front and his hard ass protruding out back.
Let him just piss me off and a well aimed kick will do the trick. grin
What has come over us nowadays that we dress stupidly because we are trying to make a statement.
Please, i like the fact that it fits SOME ladies but to port it to guyz wardrobe item is tad insane.
ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by kandiikane(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2011
Obviously, the men on nairaland who find it uncool are big/fat/potbelly and bald. . cheesy
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by ektbear: 2:03am On Aug 29, 2011
^-- err. Personally, I have a muscular, large build (think nfl or weight lifter), but that doesn't mean I'm fat. Just won't look good in skinny jeans.

And i'm definitely not bald. . . blessed with good DNA on that front
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by kandiikane(m): 2:11am On Aug 29, 2011
Ahaha. . Ok
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by ektbear: 2:29am On Aug 29, 2011
Heh. Skeptical I guess. Fair enough
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:32am On Aug 29, 2011
My 6ft+ younger bro in his 3rd year for Uni dey wear am 24/7 & I don word am tire but hin no gree hear word

If na only hin Jeans e for good, but all the pants (trousers) wey hin dey wear now are of the skinny variety. undecided

For hin mind, hin be cool & fashionable g-man wey know wassup and me no soji grin
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Aug 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh. Skeptical I guess. Fair enough
Not at all. .I believe you smiley
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 29, 2011
this is the right fashion for real blackmen grin

Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by premechaz: 5:01am On Aug 29, 2011
kandiikane:

Not at all. .I believe you smiley

Don't believe everything you read on NL. Especially, from Nigerians in diaspora who form the bulk of our intellectual elite here on NL. They speak of things as it should be or in idealized form only they can imagine, not as it is grin
Re: Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? by georgesylva(m): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2011
Depends on ur body structure, nd d fact that dey cal it skinny doesnt mean it has 2 b lap tightenin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Rocks Bizarre Hairstyles (Photos) / Afro Vs Hi Top Fade / Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.