Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) (3487 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Kolawole Ajeyemi Engagement, Wedding Pictures And Video / Gbenro Ajibade Backs His Daughter, Azariah While Cooking In Kitchen / Falz Prepared Delicious Jollof Rice And Chicken While At Home(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by NeroGaming: 3:47am On May 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by gaby(m): 4:55am On May 26, 2022
I know people wey no sabi boil water. Their water dey burn sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2022
nah how she go sabi cook, when be say nah chef dey do the cooking. am sure she no fit fry eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by MrHighSea: 5:39am On May 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
nah how she go sabi cook, when be say nah chef dey do the cooking. am sure she no fit fry eggs.
you're correct.
severally, I've cooked eggs till it got burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 5:46am On May 26, 2022
shocked

Cardi can cook sha, I still remember last year she host me and cooked for me. such a loving soul.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Samfloxin(m): 5:55am On May 26, 2022
make una come and see the real slay queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Administration1: 6:17am On May 26, 2022
Warey, nothing she Sabi, make she import one fine akwa ibom girl to teach am how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Onyi22(f): 6:19am On May 26, 2022
Original wife material

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Freestainworld(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2022
This wife material choke

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by robinso01(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Cardi can cook sha, I still remember last year she host me and cooked for me. such a loving soul.

Keep d lies coming lai mohammed daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by NobleAngell(f): 6:56am On May 26, 2022
This is in exact contrast with the story I read yesterday about a Nigerian woman whose husband demanded for fish pepper soup late in the evening, instead of the food she served him. And he used that as a yard stick to show what an a.s.s he is. Some men were saying why should she refuse to go and buy fish, what's her job?

When another woman who probably hasn't cooked a day in her marriage, seems to be doing just fine. Nigerian men need reorientation, serious one. I

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 26, 2022
the lady ass self

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2022
NobleAngell:
This is in exact contrast with the story I read yesterday about a Nigerian woman whose husband demanded for fish pepper soup late in the evening, instead of the food she served him. And he used that as a yard stuck to show what an a.s.s he is. Some men were saying why should she refuse to go and buy fish, what's her job?

When another woman who probably hasn't cooked a day in her marriage, seems to be doing just fine. Nigerian men need reorientation, serious one. I

Oops..

You're supporting Cardi B Ma'am undecided

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by NobleAngell(f): 7:51am On May 26, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Oops..

You're supporting Cardi B Ma'am undecided
Is that all you got from my comment? Support for Cardi?

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2022
NobleAngell:
Is that all you got from my comment? Support for Cardi?

Yes ma.

Unlike you, I'm not an angel grin

Modified: Woman that knows how to cook makes marriage sweet and enjoyable.

The only thing you can use to replace that is if she's making manneyy! undecided (money) and lots of it.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by NobleAngell(f): 8:08am On May 26, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Yes ma.

The only thing you can use to replace that is if she's making manneyy! undecided (money) and lots of it.
What has this statement got to do with what were talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Theboy21: 8:14am On May 26, 2022
At least she got the money n being supportive unlike some people that wants equality while being a liability at same time cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2022
NobleAngell:
What has this statement got to do with what were talking about?

I'm not good at making up excuses. It's irrelevant. Want me to remove it or let bygones be bygones? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
the lady ass self

What happened to her ass do you what to fvck it?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by blingxx(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2022
Administration1:
Warey, nothing she Sabi, make she import one fine akwa ibom girl to teach am how to cook.

You wan give offset another babymama be that grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by We4all: 8:41am On May 26, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Yes ma.

Don’t you have hands or are you an invalid?

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2022
There is nothing to be proud about not knowing how to cook. The same as the inability to eat. Only that one is self inflicted while the other maybe uncontrollable.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 26, 2022
LesbianBoy:

grin
LesbianBoy:

if i get the chance

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2022
We4all:

Don’t you have hands or are you an invalid?

Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Buharidgeneral: 10:15am On May 26, 2022
This there name get as he be
Offset cardi B
Asap Rihanna

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2022
This one na BURNT OFFERING!

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2022
Is this suppose to be news undecided

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by Richy4(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2022
But that's not cooking.. even chefs can basically forget stuffs in the oven... It can happen to anyone..

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) by offset67(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2022
My bitch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Elon Musk First Hotel In Mars Set To Open Soon At $5m Per Night / Rihanna Named As Ambassador For Barbados / Denrele Grabs Karen Igho’s Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.