Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Do You Remember The Cartoon Showed On The ONTV Channel During Their Early Days - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Remember The Cartoon Showed On The ONTV Channel During Their Early Days (818 Views)

You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s? / Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember The Cartoon Showed On The ONTV Channel During Their Early Days by Badogkings(m): 5:36am On May 26, 2022
Okay I have been trying to remember a particular cartoon I saw on ONTV channel years back when they started broadcasting. This cartoon is frequently showed around evening .. so if you can drop list of the cartoons you remember that ONTV showed I’d love it ..
Re: Do You Remember The Cartoon Showed On The ONTV Channel During Their Early Days by Nobody: 6:55am On May 26, 2022
es bro i do back in day .we stay awake to watch super strickers then . i load up yankee £$ and cc
Re: Do You Remember The Cartoon Showed On The ONTV Channel During Their Early Days by JohnnySarz777: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kim.
Angel friends.
Wakkaville.
Virus attack.
Theres one 3D middle east show I'm tryna remember

(1) (Reply)

Is Nollywood Finally Getting It? / Sophocles Or Final Draft? / Wots Ur View About P Square's New Release (game Over)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.