Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody (47662 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Redpill1: 6:17am On May 26, 2022
Naija Fuji House Of Commotion
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by whytediamond(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Beedude(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2022
Reminds me of Officer Belick of Prison Break

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by arantess: 6:20am On May 26, 2022
Cantonese:
Agreed.

Those who he put in prison; the armed robbers, the kidnappers, etc, who he met in prison would surely try to kill him. Is he even safe in DSS custody? Everywhere he goes there is danger waiting for him.

Anyway will a special cell be constructed for him when he is jailed? How can he escape it in Kuje or any other prison yard?

He should have kept his hands clean.
If Nigeria cells are not safe for him, they should do the needful and transfer him to American cell, simple

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by BrashMan: 6:21am On May 26, 2022
It's only brainwashed fools like the vulture seller and Leodidiot that will believe this bullcrap.

Stupid set of people thinking everybody is like their useless nairaland and BMC zombies to believe every lie. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by DamnNiggar: 6:21am On May 26, 2022
DominionGreat:
I can't wait for these terrorist government to exit power .

When you guys are already pushing Another terrorist in?

Man who can't even hold ordinary microphone for 10 minutes grin

Tinubu should be testing and taking treatment as an old man

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by oxygeng: 6:21am On May 26, 2022
lonelydora:
Story!

They want to stylishly relocate him to a better place. grin grin
He is already there. I suspect people are asking questions as to where the idiot stays in prison since they don't usually see him. From the story "he is in an isolated cell. That is a fat lie. He is not within the prison perimeters. Probably at a posh apartment close by.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by gladdensir(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.

The Idiotic useless supper cop cum tailor/drug baron for once never set his foot in prison , talkless of inmate trying to assassinate the failed tailor.

They should continue playing with the intelligence of Nigerians. What stop them from handing over the low budget Pablo Escobar to FBI ?
Neither do I believe those lies. They think Nigerians are as daft as they are. Bunch of demented beings.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by chukwuibuipob: 6:24am On May 26, 2022
sad to join Kanu or ehat is
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Kwestionair: 6:24am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.

The Idiotic useless supper cop cum tailor/drug baron for once never set his foot in prison , talkless of inmate trying to assassinate the failed tailor.

They should continue playing with the intelligence of Nigerians. What stop them from handing over the low budget Pablo Escobar to FBI ?

I agree with everything you said except for the bolded part. Nigerians have no IQ, we are just some evil black people, the shame of Africa. Nigerians deserve everything they are getting rn and worse is yet to come .

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2022
Na lie make e remain there,them just they find way to move am since
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Kwestionair: 6:28am On May 26, 2022
Cantonese:
Agreed.

Those who he put in prison; the armed robbers, the kidnappers, etc, who he met in prison would surely try to kill him. Is he even safe in DSS custody? Everywhere he goes there is danger waiting for him.

Anyway will a special cell be constructed for him when he is jailed? How can he escape it in Kuje or any other prison yard?

He should have kept his hands clean.

Lol one of the low IQ Nigerians I mentioned above spotted. The ode actually believes this crap they are trying to sell to people. It’s a shame
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2022
It will shock Nigerians that the next President will pardon him. And one useless SAN will justify such pardon. Every if these scenes are well played out. If Dariye can be pardoned and released by a sitting president it will not be hard to pardon a drug peddler.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by UncleKoboko: 6:31am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I.Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.

They should continue playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. What stop them from handing over the low budget Pablo Escobar to FBI ?
I thought I was reading something sensible until I saw their prophet....

Many of you will just choose to be demented fools that will never change. Y'all will continue to bring shame, sorrow and tribulations to yourselves and entire family. You just your mouth to say nonsense without using your brains....

WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE QURAN THAT THE PROPHET SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 72 VIRGINS?

Most of you just keep peddling lies in the name of false storybooks mostly written by miserable fools like yhu.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by erai30(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2022
I'm just surprised why this has to be news at all, those in jail shouldn't get public sympathy especially for this police turned tailor/drug baron called Abba. Fulanis are taking this country for a ride and it's high time we send them to the dry North where they truly belong.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by maxito28: 6:32am On May 26, 2022
angry
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2022
They don dey find way wey they go take release am soo we go hear say he was released because he was at risk of been assassinated naija which way now haba shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by rockmite: 6:41am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I.Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.

They should continue playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. What stop them from handing over the low budget Pablo Escobar to FBI ?

Just like the way your drunkard of a father brainwashed your harlot mother to birth a brothel prostitute like you.
Children of perdition!
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Buje1987(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2022
This use BUHARI government thinks everyone is as stupid as he’s is. What’s all this lies about? This man never set his foot in any fucking prison. He should be handed over to the FBI if he actually wants to punish him. God will definitely punish you BUHARI
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by tenpipsperday: 6:41am On May 26, 2022
190 people attacked him and he survived? Just as one idiot told us that Kaduna explosion was gas cylinder and even asked why are the public so interested in what happened after all what happened has happened. Later government police confirmed that it was actullay an IED.

190 peopl a round number with zero.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by membranus: 6:47am On May 26, 2022
What a fall for a man of grace: from police kingpin to prison kingpin.

That's always the high price payable for a life of crime.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by matm: 6:47am On May 26, 2022
He paid each inmate N200,000 to secure his safety.
How? He paid with cash or transfer to prisoners while in prison.And how did they cash out d money
What a lie
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by matm: 6:48am On May 26, 2022
He paid each inmate N200,000 to secure his safety.
How? He paid with cash or transfer to prisoners while he himself is in prison.And how did they cash out d money
what a lie
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Elsueno: 6:48am On May 26, 2022
Abeg jare, no criminal fit threaten dat man, Even in kuje he is obviously in an isolated "cell" well furnished & bot with any surfer head criminals
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Nobody: 6:50am On May 26, 2022
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by MOJ584(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2022
The chicken has finally come home to roast!!

I've also learnt a new word " Dodgy Criminal" whether this report is true or false, me I no know ooo but one thing I've seen is that life/the world moves around!

MNK is truly a major prophet! He made it clear that the dodgy criminal will be disgraced out of the South East & it happened like that!!

Now, the dodgy criminal found himself in an unpleasant reunion at Kuje with his old dodgy friends whose money he dodgingly ate but denied them release few years ago

They dodgy niggas have vowed to eliminate him even after a handsome bribe from the dodgy Lord to keep the peace

It is now being proposed that the dodgy Lord be moved to the sss custody for a date/duel with MNK

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Oplomo: 6:53am On May 26, 2022
UncleKoboko:

I thought I was reading something sensible until I saw their prophet....

Many of you will just choose to be demented fools that will never change. Y'all will continue to bring shame, sorrow and tribulations to yourselves and entire family. You just your mouth to say nonsense without using your brains....

WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE QURAN THAT THE PROPHET SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 72 VIRGINS?

Most of you just keep peddling lies in the name of false storybooks mostly written by miserable fools like yhu.

Ah Koboko the sai baba man that year. How is life treating you today with your sai barbarism? grin
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by membranus: 6:54am On May 26, 2022
Kwestionair:

I agree with everything you said except for the bolded part. Nigerians have no IQ, we are just some evil black people, the shame of Africa. Nigerians deserve everything they are getting rn and worse is yet to come .

This description of Nigerians includes you ba?
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by TruthHurts100: 6:55am On May 26, 2022
All this story na lie. Plans are in motion for his disappearance.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by zikter(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2022
MMWandali:
How was the plot orchestrated

Thought there are prison warden all over
Which warden? Even in highly protected prisons, inmates carry out numerous crimes. I think one of the most intelligent environment is the prison. Those criminals you see are quite brilliant and they have a whole lot of time to think, plan and carried out the unthinkable. Normally, someone like Kyari should not be in the same place with them. He put a lot of them there so he is automatically a high profile target and trust me, it is just a matter of time before something bad happens to him if he is still left there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.