Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Than 30k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Than 30k (179 Views)

Funny Fact About Yahoo Boys In Nigeria You Don't Know / Top 10 Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria You Should Know (2022 List) / Micro Job Sites Now In Nigeria [you Can Earn Up To #1000-#100,000 Every Month] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Than 30k by henryboss1238: 6:40am On May 26, 2022
Have you heard of Moniepoint?
That's the same question they asked me when I just start this POS business. I no believe that for my life I go ever do POS business but see me today. You no go believe me when I tell you I make at least 3 million naira every month. i now have an office at Alimosho sef and have plenty of employees bringing correct money in.

i just want to share how I did it so at least people go give some respect to this POS business and see how e fit change your life.
Now why did I choose Moniepoint when so many others dey?
First off their network no be anybody's mate. You know what it's like to go a whole day without hearing that money don hang for somewhere or network no dey? Their network too sweet!
Second their charges. For me to be making 100K in a day and the company go only carry 5K or 10K. No be juju be that? grin grin grin grin
But seriously, from what the customer service lady yan me (their customer service mad too. No matter the time, they go answer you) Moniepoint no too care about the money like that. Their own is just make the money. They'll manage those small small charges. Just the fact that most of the money from transactions is for you and you alone ehn... In fact it has changed the life of many people for Alimosho.
All you need is a business account and 23,000 inside. You visit their website and make one. Then just request POS and within 24 hours they don deliver am to you.
It doesn't even take long for you to start making that money. Just be focused. Don't be lazy o. Lazy man no go chop grin grin
Be prayerful and I promise you that before the end of this year you go see the money pouring into your account.
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Than 30k by Nobody: 7:24am On May 26, 2022
It be like say pos money dey real o

1 Like

Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Than 30k by henryboss1238: 8:50pm On May 26, 2022
E dey very very real
Sweetplum:
It be like say pos money dey real o

(1) (Reply)

Skit Maker, Oga Sabinus Outraged Against Peak Milk, Demands N1bn Compensation / How To Earn Respect / LAHA ’23: Obasa, Yishawu, Tobun In; Tsunami Sweeps Away Agunbiade, Muyiwa, Makin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.