Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,120 members, 7,852,798 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) (866 Views)

Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by Oleys: 6:51am On May 26, 2022
A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment a woman got robbed in broad daylight.

She was returning from church on foot and was already close to her house when two men on a bike passed her.

The bike made a U-turn and one of the men got down from to rob her, though she resisted for some seconds, he eventually dispossessed her of her bag.

Unfortunately for her, she was so close to her house when she was robbed

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd8bKYLDU6s/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/05/26/momen-two-men-on-okada-dispossessed-woman-of-her-bag-video/

Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by vastolord4(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2022
The way I look over my shoulders nowadays when I hear the sound of a bike or keke, you'd think I'm the thief sef

2 Likes

Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by Joezinho: 6:56am On May 26, 2022
I don't pity some of these guys when they are given the jungle justice treatment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by triple996(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2022
Nawao
Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by ghboy83: 7:05am On May 26, 2022
One of the robbers have been arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 26, 2022
Arrest the robbers n jail dem 10 years
Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by 1880mand: 7:35am On May 26, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Nawao
[/s]
Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by Prokaryote: 7:35am On May 26, 2022
ghboy83:
One of the robbers have been arrested.
good

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by Polynek(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2022
That is why I always say if U hv been robbed b4, U can never open ur mouth and say jungle Justice is bad.
Re: Moment Two Men On Okada Dispossessed Woman Of Her Bag (video) by FuckDModz: 8:40am On May 27, 2022
Where did this happen?

(1) (Reply)

FG Discloses Identity Of Suspects Behind Kuje Prison Attack / Blasphemy: Man Sentenced To Death For Saying He Believe In Christ / Do You Think Jude Bella Story Is Adding Up ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.