Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Slow To Gain Acceleration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Slow To Gain Acceleration (903 Views)

My Sienna Is Slow To Respond To Accelerator / Nissan Sunny 2007-2010 P2122 And P2127 No Acceleration. / Iceland Tests ‘floating’ Zebra Crossing To Slow Down Speeding Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slow To Gain Acceleration by cevek11: 7:23am On May 26, 2022
My Corolla 2003 is slow to gain acceleration once I come to a full stop while driving.
I have changed the coil and nozzle, but this is still happening.

Could it be the gear; the power in gear one not enough?

Or can it have something to do with the brain box?

Really need advice
Re: Slow To Gain Acceleration by shawante(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2022
Your car is actually doing you a favor

1 Like

Re: Slow To Gain Acceleration by MITCHELL96: 7:50am On May 26, 2022
Everything lies on the engine, Engine is just like a human brain, everything needs our brain before performing any task, so How good is your engine ?

Try and Check that
Re: Slow To Gain Acceleration by Tokskob2008: 8:01am On May 26, 2022
Reminds me of my mum's Subaru Forester some years ago, one will accelerate to the last yet it won't pick up pace but once you remove your leg off the pedal the car will begin to fly. Dem Kazeem for area use the car chop money tire yet they couldn't fix the problem, we had to sell it a mechanic boss las las when it was looking like the car already had a plan to suck us dry.
Re: Slow To Gain Acceleration by kernniejay(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2022
cevek11:
My Corolla 2003 is slow to gain acceleration once I come to a full stop while driving.
I have changed the coil and nozzle, but this is still happening.

Could it be the gear; the power in gear one not enough?

Or can it have something to do with the brain box?

Really need advice

Stop wasting money on guess work and stop gambling with what the problem might be. Take car out for proper diagnosis/scanning that will show you straight where the problem is.
Re: Slow To Gain Acceleration by cevek11: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's a great engine
Replaced it a little while ago

MITCHELL96:
Everything lies on the engine, Engine is just like a human brain, everything needs our brain before performing any task, so How good is your engine ?

Try and Check that
Re: Slow To Gain Acceleration by cevek11: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Not guess work Sir,
First diagnosis was fixed and it didn't solve the issue
Diagnosed again and something else popped up. This was fixed now another is popping issue the issue still persists

kernniejay:

Stop wasting money on guess work and stop gambling with what the problem might be. Take car out for proper diagnosis/scanning that will show you straight where the problem is.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Getting Fuel From My Car For My Generator. / Disgusting Auto Adverts In Car Talk / Portable Tyre Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.