Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. (243 Views)

FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu / Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by pointblank247(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2022
The playing ground is not level,
The goal posts were changed while the match is going on.
It is better to loose 40m than to be rubbished in a stage managed primary election.

Just my opinion though, but what do you think.
Re: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:53am On May 26, 2022
If Nigerians decide today that they will never vote Pdp or APc ever again and show proof on social media by tearing their membership cards..

I promise you many politicians will port from apc and Pdp sharp sharp sharp..that's how useless these politicians are and how strong the people are... But the people don't know.

Watch they will come and insults igbos now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by Mynd44: 11:57am On May 26, 2022
pointblank247:
The playing ground is not level,
The goal posts were changed while the match is going on.
It is better to loose 40m than to be rubbished in a stage managed primary election.

Just my opinion though, but what do you think.
How was the goal post changed?
Re: Peter Obi Did The Right Thing. by pointblank247(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2022
Mynd44:

How was the goal post changed?
there was a gentleman's agreement on rotation. Now it is the turne of the South East to produce the president.
What did the party do ? They jettisoned the zoning that has been the status quo.
Without that zoning the South East cannot produce the president even at the primaries because of the fact that South East Will always come with the least number of delegates. Remember that they have been fighting for equal number of states .
Orji uzor kalu stepped down also because of the fact that zoning was dropped because now that it was supposed to be igbo.

Without respect to zoning arrengments, it only miracle that will make the South East produce a presidential candidate without going to beg others to help you.

(1) (Reply)

Free PVC Online Registration. Register Here To Get Your PVC / Why Are Majority Of Nairalanders Tribalistic And Always Trolling People / 2023: How PDP Governors Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.