Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Where Is X-pression Located? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is X-pression Located? (56989 Views)

Steel Companies Located Within Southern Nigeria. / What Can I Do With 2plot Of Land Located On A Good Highway In Ilorin. / Where Is CAC No Normally Located? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is X-pression Located? by nossycheek(f): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2007
How can I get in touch with the X-pression company? They produce hair attachments. I want to buy some of their products.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by Kentus(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi,

there's an X-pression outlet in Ikeja, opposite the bridge. if you come in through the Oba Akran axis, it to your left before the road that leads into Ikpodo market which is before Cash n' Carry.

hope you find this useful.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by nossycheek(f): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
@Kentus

Thanks for your response. I was there but saw essence (I don't know if they are the same)
I understand that Linda Manufacturing Co are the producers of the X-pression. If yes, is it the same address?
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by dollyshow(f): 5:22am On Aug 16, 2007
Can anyone pls give Linda manufacturing co. phone nos, I intend buying hair pieces from them , thank you.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by nossycheek(f): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2007
Optimist04:

@nossycheek

No,Linda Manufacturing Co product is quite different and unique and they are located at 14,Akinwumi street, mushin off five star road{Aswani].Lagos Nigeria.

I hope this little information will be of great help to you.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I saw this Almanac with X-pression hair do and Linda Manufacturing Co written at the bottom of the almanac, meaning that they are the producers. Anyway, I will check out the two addresses to see what they have to offer.

Secondly, How good are essence products? I want to give a try at the products.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by Temin(m): 1:50am On Aug 18, 2007
Any Luck
I am also interested I want my wife to start up with it. If you have any info could you be kind enough to pass it to me
Thanks
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by hitsales(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2007
Hello Interested Buyers,

As a matter of urgency, I see that you guys are intending buying finished Hair Products from Linda Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Well, I'd like to say here that buying from that company requires huge sums of money and you can't just walk into that company telling you want to start buying products except you're marketer wanting to market their product on a larger scale. Atleast you know what I mean. Buying from them requires huge sums of money and they're not into selling in small quatities. You're need to contact their marketing department to inquire from them about doing business with them. The address given by Nossycheek is the correct one. Just incase, I work with them and Im a staff there.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by dollyshow(f): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2007
so how much money does it requto start up a retailer business with u?
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by hitsales(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2007
hey,
I don't sell their products, Just walk up to their office and inquire from them, Sometime later, I'll take interest in doing business with them , I mean selling their products but right now, I'm planning on working from home. Trying to set my buiness up,

Goodluck!
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by joki4: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2007
So Hitsales, can you give me the marketing department phone # & email address in order to contact them. Also, is that their only company, i mean do they have any other company in other state apart from Lagos. thanks 4 d reply.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by nossycheek(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2007
I went to Linda and was not allowed entry. They said I can come there early when their distributors are collecting products and negotiate with the distributors. They can be contacted on 017746050

Lolita requires N500k for distributorship while Nina requires N1m. Lolita is located at Fatai Atere Way, Matori, Contact Charles on 08055751494. However, if you have up to 150K, Nina can connect with a distributor who will give you at company price. Nina is located two company's away from PZ
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by nifex(f): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2007
this is a very good business. this is one of the business i have being thinking of doing. but how soon can i make profit for me to get my capital back.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by joki4: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
nossycheek, do u mean Lovita instead of Lolita or is Lolita another brand name like Nina, x-pression, Lovita etc. what's is d exact information of Lolita - address, phone # of their marketing department b/c dealing with a person like u said Charles and not d company is not ideal. one must deal directing with d company u know what i mean. i understand that all these hairs are China made, but produce & marketed by these brand names in Nigeria. guys, what is d 411 on x-pression, nina, lovita, essencee anyway. which is better to use for hair & i do know x-pression is highly popular.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by ogb5(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2008
I need the functional number of Linda manufacturing company, the makers of Xpression hair products. The land line number 017746050 given previously on this thread rings when called but no one answers the call.

Does anyone know any other number or email address through which I can reach them?
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by omololakej: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
What is the different btw the xpression company located at agege pencenima and the one at mushin are they the same do they produce same product. And pls i want to how much capital does it require to be their distributor. Thanks
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by Angel15(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
Please i need more info on this, who has a compprehensive address or phone numbers? I stay in Port Harcourt and I have been longing for this information.

thanks
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
I am also interested. Mail me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by princeemm: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2010
If you have interest on the business you can contact me for more insight, as for distributorship, Is not available for now in the company,you can only buy at good rates from major dealers from the company, or you can speak with the marketing department on phone, or you go to the company at Ladipo market mushin, for more details or you send me e mail for any question or call 07069183795

emmy35_2009@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by kufreabasi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
Pls can i contact email address of Ayman enterprises or Amigo company?
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by bimpeajoke(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
hi guys,am soo much intrested in selling expression product,have been trying to call price and is number is not available, can someone get me a contact person or anyone out there that knows how to go about it.you could reach me on bimpeajoke@gmail.com
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by toosoon(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
kufreabasi:

Pls can i contact email address of Ayman enterprises or Amigo company?

Corporate Head Office:
Ayman Enterprises Ltd.

Plot 2A, Ayodele Diyan Street

Off Oba Akran Avenue

Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Tel: +234-(01)-4525985, 4528600, 4529392

Fax: +234-(01)-4528886, 4522036

E-mail: info@amigoshair.com , sales@amigoshair.com

Branch Office:
12 – 18 Akinyemi Crescent

Off Fatai Atere Way

Matori. Mushin

Lagos, Nigeria

Tel: +234-(01)-4525985, 4528600, 4529392

Fax: +234-(01)-4528886, 4522036
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by QG: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2010
Any luck for those trying to sell Xpression products or any other hair product? Kindly share with me.
I want to buy and sell hair products but am wondering if it will be better to buy from these companies here in Nigeria or buy from China.

Advice and or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by gwappa: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2011
please is there any website available for Xpression?
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by BsMart: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2012
Hi there...can anyone pls update me on how I can be a distributor of hair extentions and attachments. The likes of expressions, supreme, chocolate, ladystar,etc or if its cheaper importing from China(and how).
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by Oladym(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
I am very much interested in being a distributor for xpression hair extension. I dont know much about hair extension but i feel i can push this product considering outlet channel.

Regards,

Ola
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by offorbuike: 3:35pm On May 03, 2013
Pls, does anyone here know anything about BONHAIR?
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by Edithworld: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Pls am very much interested in this attachment business, can anyone help me on how to buy
Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by Akchi32: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Do this thread still exist?

1 Like

Re: Where Is X-pression Located? by michaeb: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning everyone
Please is Darling attachment, luch and Xpression attachment made in Nigeria product? Please... And how can I contact the company

(1) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.