Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . (553 Views)

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by sukkot: 10:16am On May 26, 2022
well our brothers from the SE look favorably to the PDP platform but with this peter obi debacle and the fact that it is becoming obvious that the PDP platform doesnt even want to give them an inch of power on its platform and hence why Peter Obi had to exit and now the general sentiment amongst the SE brothers and sisters is that TO HELL WITH PDP, and we know they are all anti APC and anti tinubu so the question is who do they have left for in this coming 2023 election ? are they just going to have to seat this one out as observers and not participators because now they dont like APC and PDP and those are the only 2 parties right ?

2 Likes

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by Nobody: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
Ur guess is right as hell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by Nebulax: 10:26am On May 26, 2022
Vote apathy is inevitable in SE in the next general election. They have lose even before the election

3 Likes

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by Corporate2020: 10:33am On May 26, 2022
We are teaching them politics.

4 Likes

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by sukkot: 10:35am On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:
Vote apathy is inevitable in SE in the next general election. They have lose even before the election
this is my thinking pattern we gotta get the south in there at all cost. power has to move to the south. realistically speaking who in the south has the clout to snatch power from the north ? its only one man in the whole south who can take that power and thats the jagaban. i believe all igbo should get behind jagaban and when that power comes to the south he rewards them by appointing half of his cabinet with igbo people. everybody wins

1 Like

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by Nebulax: 10:36am On May 26, 2022
sukkot:
this is my thinking pattern we gotta get the south in there at all cost. power has to move to the south. realistically speaking who in the south has the clout to snatch power from the north ? its only one man in the whole south who can take that power and thats the jagaban. i believe all igbo should get behind jagaban and when that power comes to the south he rewards them by appointing half of his cabinet with igbo people. everybody wins

Your opinion actually
Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by sukkot: 10:40am On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:

Your opinion actually
hehe not well received i see.. cheesy, cheesy
Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by Nebulax: 10:41am On May 26, 2022
sukkot:
hehe not well received i see. imagne Jagaban as president and then Orji as minister of commerce, cheesy

Again, your opinion.
Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by sukkot: 10:42am On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:

Again, your opinion.

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by ZombieSlaughter: 10:47am On May 26, 2022
sukkot:

Ewedu muslim sukonmi, power stays in the North if it does not come SE. That's our unalloyed stand.
Stop thinking Tinubu will gain from the equation. He will not.. It is not yorubas turn and if we are going to jettision zoning which means 'turn-by-turn' then be ready to beg for power for next donkey years until you support equity.

Send the message to seunmsg your handlers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by Simplelion: 10:50am On May 26, 2022
with the way things are going now you don't need a prophet to tell you that the end of Nigeria is near, the people from the east don't even believe in one Nigeria again, currently with the up coming election which is almost guarantee that the precedency is not going to east ... just know that the so called unknown gunmen and iPob wahala is about to port to square ten. it is well with Nigeria in coming years though.

1 Like

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by chigator2: 10:53am On May 26, 2022
Corporate2020:
We are teaching them politics.

You have been teaching us politics since Civil War and we have seen how well it has been going.

Nigeria is now a political hub envied by the world all over. The respect and admire us. We can all see that.

ZOO mentality from a caged animal. Remain in the Zoo where you belong, some of us are going to the promised land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by sukkot: 10:53am On May 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Ewedu muslim sukonmi, power stays in the North if it does not come SE. That's our unalloyed stand.
Stop thinking Tinubu will gain from the equation. He will not.. It is not yorubas turn and if we are going to jettision zoning which means 'turn-by-turning' then be ready to for power for next donkey years until you support equity.

Send the message to seunmsg your handlers.

grin cheesy

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by ZombieSlaughter: 10:57am On May 26, 2022
sukkot:
grin cheesy

Tell your Oga seunmsg to come and preach southern unity to us after insulting the East since 2015. grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by seunmsg(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Tell your Oga seunmsg to come and preach southern unity to us after insulting the East since 2015. grin

I guess you’ve been praising the west since 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Are Our Brothers From The Se ( igbos ) Going To Sit Out The 2023 Elections . by Spandau: 4:01pm On May 26, 2022
seunmsg:

I guess you’ve been praising the west since 2011.

Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alimosho Constituents Primary Turned Bloody / Tinubu Urchins / If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.