Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

PDP Officially Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officially Dead (353 Views)

Which Party Is Obi Going To Defect To Now That Labour Is Officially Dead ? / Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? / Breaking: PDP Officially Wins Venue With Over 80K Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Officially Dead by tempest2019: 10:38am On May 26, 2022
The resignation of Peter Obi and his subsequent withdrawal from the PDP presidential primary is the icing on the cake for the acclaimed largest party in west Africa.
The North and the South West having abandoned the party after the 2015 general election, the South East and the South South picked it up and repositioned it to what it's today but with the treatment and betrayal melted out to Peter Obi the South East will vote massively against the PDP during the presidential election. Remember, Wike doesn't have the clout to swing south South votes to PDP because he is very controversial and has enemies all around. It's officially over for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Dead by Felimax(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2022
South/South is PDP everyday.
The party did not any way maltreated Peter Obi, we should not twist information. Peter Obi resigned, he chickened out.

So, how is this PDP's fault? A robust politician will stick to the party. If PETER OBI does not deserve to loose in the party at the first place then he has no business been in PDP. I mean, who does that?

If the only reason for him to be in PDP is to always be a winner then I must confess that to my greatest disappointment Obi is failure personified. He has not built his self esteem and I thank God he is out of PDP.
Re: PDP Officially Dead by ZombieSlaughter: 11:15am On May 26, 2022
you will see the way yoruba muslims will now become online pro-PDP in few days.. cheesy grin
Re: PDP Officially Dead by chidexleo: 11:16am On May 26, 2022
South South is PDP but we love obi
Re: PDP Officially Dead by drlateef: 11:20am On May 26, 2022
Because Obi left. What about the Atiku ass-lickers among IPOB miscreants? The east is at a crossroad. They ain’t sure where to belong now. At last Obi can only be vice to Kwakanso.
Re: PDP Officially Dead by nakaman: 11:30am On May 26, 2022
Nigeria is invalid

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom 2023: Akan Udofia Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / First Female Governorship Aspirant / Peter Obi Advert Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.