Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe (544 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by newspost: 11:17am On May 26, 2022
He is the first manager to win the new Uefa Treble, adding to the Champions League and Europa League.

Only Germany’s Udo Lattek and Italy’s Giovanni Trappatoni have managed to do the same with the original Uefa Treble of European Cup, Cup Winners' Cup and UEFA Cup.
https://news1.com.ng/post/Jose-s-fifth-major-trophy-in-Europe

https://news1.com.ng

Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by paulolee(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2022
first manager to win treble simply because others haven't played in Europa and conference and dnt wish to play in those minor competitions..
when mou was very relevant in football during his EPL days n always dishing wenger hot banters, i imagine if mou is asked how he weighs such achievement if wenger wins same Europa n conference
mou dt i know would simply say " a lion can never play with rats bcoz he is bigger than such"...
now his coaching career ave dwindled, no big clubs want him n he is forming relevance or creating importance for a common conference cup..
if pep shed tears after winning the Almighty EPL for the 4th time in 5 seasons is understandable than a coach shedding tears bcoz he won common conference cup.....save d tears man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by saintkeppy(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2022
Jose Mourinho is a winner, give him at least 2seasons to manage, with right signings, he will surely pick up a silver ware for your club. He ain't joke with Club competitions.

His regrets is he ain't won UEFA Champions League with Chelsea&Real Madrid despite having a star-studded team then.

Congratulations to him, it's ain't easy to win Final cup competitions.

1 Like

Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by paulolee(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2022
saintkeppy:
Jose Mourinho is a winner, give him at least 2seasons to manage, with right signings, he will surely pick up a silver ware for your club. He ain't joke with Club competitions.

His regrets is he ain't won UEFA Champions League with Chelsea&Real Madrid despite having a star-studded team then.

Congratulations to him, it's ain't easy to win Final cup competitions.
bro calm down...he spent millions n stayed 3 years in a rich madrid n won just one league, one super cup n one copa without an European title...
same with Chelsea and won won just Europa n league cup in united even after he spent more than pep dt first season...
mou n pep came into d city of Manchester d same season and were both given money to spend bcoz both were rich, 6 seasons letter, one is a serial winner with city dominating England n the other is celebrating conference cup with 6th placed roma..
also ur mourinho started years before pep, bt pep is clearly ahead in trophies won and even mou knows dt pep is a genius...

1 Like

Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by saintkeppy(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2022
paulolee:

bro calm down...he spent millions n stayed 3 years in a rich madrid n won just one league, one super cup n one copa without an European title...
same with Chelsea and won won just Europa n league cup in united even after he spent more than pep dt first season...
mou n pep came into d city of Manchester d same season and were both given money to spend bcoz both were rich, 6 seasons letter, one is a serial winner with city dominating England n the other is celebrating conference cup with 6th placed roma..
also ur mourinho started years before pep, bt pep is clearly ahead in trophies won and even mou knows dt pep is a genius...

Oga, dont just jump to reply me, abeg Go back and read my post again, this time, read it slowly&with understanding, the trophy Jose Mourinho won with Chelsea, R.Madrid &Man utd, was it a rubber cup
Guardiola had star-studded Bayern Munich, yet no Champions League trophy, same with ManCity, you know in managerial role in football, you don't just be a domestic champion but add continental silver ware to your collections, Jose Mourinho has just proven that, whether conference cup or not. Who wouldn't like to win cup finals? even Guardiola.

It's a unique achievement to win UCL, Europa, ECL as manager, with 3different clubs, won League titles in 4different Leagues with 4different clubs, memorable one was the treble with average Inter Milan, when was the last time the 6th placed Roma won European competition , give Jose Mourinho some respect my friend!

1 Like

Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by paulolee(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2022
saintkeppy:

Oga, dont just jump to reply me, abeg Go back and read my post again, this time, read it slowly&with understanding, the trophy Jose Mourinho won with Chelsea, R.Madrid &Man utd, was it a rubber cup
Guardiola had star-studded Bayern Munich, yet no Champions League trophy, same with ManCity, you know in managerial role in football, you don't just be a domestic champion but add continental silver ware to your collections, Jose Mourinho has just proven that, whether conference cup or not. Who wouldn't like to win cup finals? even Guardiola.

It's a unique achievement to win UCL, Europa, ECL as manager, with 3different clubs, won League titles in 4different Leagues with 4different clubs, memorable one was the treble with average Inter Milan, when was the last time the 6th placed Roma won European competition , give Jose Mourinho some respect my friend!
pep had star studded Bayern n didnt won UCL, so mourinho had sets of unknown players in madrid dt he couldn't win UCL abi??
why didnt he win UCL In Chelsea n united too since he won without star players in inter....
u call fergie is d greatest coach ever BT stayed only in Aberdeen n united n won just 2 UCL with so many domestic titles n dts same with pep bt wen its pep's turn, una go jus de shift table..
during mou time in spain wen madrid was richer than barca the stats says
Pep won…..
1 UCL
2 La liga
1 Copa Del Rey
1 UEFA Super Cup
1 or 2 Spanish Super Cup
1 Club World Cup
And Mourinho,
1 La liga
1 Copa Del Rey
Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by Mryacks: 9:17pm On May 26, 2022
paulolee:
first manager to win treble simply because others haven't played in Europa and conference and dnt wish to play in those minor competitions..
when mou was very relevant in football during his EPL days n always dishing wenger hot banters, i imagine if mou is asked how he weighs such achievement if wenger wins same Europa n conference
mou dt i know would simply say " a lion can never play with rats bcoz he is bigger than such"...
now his coaching career ave dwindled, no big clubs want him n he is forming relevance or creating importance for a common conference cup..
if pep shed tears after winning the Almighty EPL for the 4th time in 5 seasons is understandable than a coach shedding tears bcoz he won common conference cup.....save d tears man

Spot on..
Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by saintkeppy(m): 2:41am On May 27, 2022
paulolee:

pep had star studded Bayern n didnt won UCL, so mourinho had sets of unknown players in madrid dt he couldn't win UCL abi??
why didnt he win UCL In Chelsea n united too since he won without star players in inter....
u call fergie is d greatest coach ever BT stayed only in Aberdeen n united n won just 2 UCL with so many domestic titles n dts same with pep bt wen its pep's turn, una go jus de shift table..
during mou time in spain wen madrid was richer than barca the stats says
Pep won…..
1 UCL
2 La liga
1 Copa Del Rey
1 UEFA Super Cup
1 or 2 Spanish Super Cup
1 Club World Cup
And Mourinho,
1 La liga
1 Copa Del Rey

My issues with you is like you're having problems with comprehension, that's why I told you to go back &read my post again. But still make it clear here.
In that my post I mentioned that:

His regrets is he ain't won UEFA Champions League with Chelsea&Real Madrid despite having a star-studded team then".

And I also mentioned: "he won a treble with average Inter Milan" & I did not mention Inter Milan without stars, pls take note.
in fact it was Diego Milito, Eto'o &Wesley Sniedjar who put up exceptional performances in 2010 to give Inter Milan those Silver Wares under the tutelage of a Tactician, Jose Mourinho.

My question is: Where was Inter Milan before 2010.?

Again I never called Alex Ferguson, the greatest manager in that post, the football analysts, other coaches, &experts usually refer to Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson as the Greatest Manger of all times. And that's is being accepted worldwide except a new records is set by another manager/coach, so you can go ahead &argue with them about Fergie's status.

I was very objective in my comments that:
Give Jose Mourinho at least 2seasons you're sure of a silver wave in a club he goes, probably because he takes every cup competitions serious any very important. wink

When was the last time Man utd picked an European silver ware before the arrival of Jose Mourinho?

He Won Europa League with Man Utd &that qualified the club for UCL the following season.
I don't try to undermine Guardiola cos he is in a class of his own just like Carlo Ancelloti. So please give Jose Mourinho some credits.

Jose spent little time with ToT'ham &left, & ToTham later joined EUCL, but their former manager, Jose has just won EUCL with another club, Roma, what a way to silent critics from ToTham&England. grin

He gave Man utd their ever Europa League title, something a club Legend Ole could not do last year.

When was the last time the 6th placed AS Roma won a silver ware? &come to think of it is their first ever European silver wave.
It is not Jose's fault that he is managing a middle table club participating in European lower competitions. If Guardiola was in his shoes, he would have won it too.

My submission is, like I posted before every club Jose Mourinho goes he is so sure of winning a silver wave, even if it's a plastic cup, that's the beauty. Imagine you winning silver wave everywhere you go.
Jose Mourinho is a Serial Winner, just like Pep Guardiola, Carlo Ancelloti, etc.

So please give The Portuguese Tactician Jose Mourinho some respect, give him a standing ovation by applauding him. It's not that easy out there. grin
Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by kenzysmith: 2:52am On May 27, 2022
Cry for conference Micky mouse cup y this man like attention like this

Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by kenzysmith: 2:58am On May 27, 2022
paulolee:
show small respect na

Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by saintkeppy(m): 3:14am On May 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Cry for conference Micky mouse cup y this man like attention like this

He is so emotional winning that for AS Roma,
He is the first Manager to win the very first European silver wave for a 95year old club, AS Roma. And that feeling winning a silver wave in every club can be so emotional atimes, especially facing critics in previous clubs, losing 6-1 embarrassingly to a Norwaygian club, Bodoe/Glimt other unfavourable results in Serie A which have placed them 6th on the Log but still managed to win a silver wave with the club.
Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by paulolee(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2022
saintkeppy:

My issues with you is like you're having problems with comprehension, that's why I told you to go back &read my post again. But still make it clear here.
In that my post I mentioned that:

His regrets is he ain't won UEFA Champions League with Chelsea&Real Madrid despite having a star-studded team then".

And I also mentioned: "he won a treble with average Inter Milan" & I did not mention Inter Milan without stars, pls take note.
in fact it was Diego Milito, Eto'o &Wesley Sniedjar who put up exceptional performances in 2010 to give Inter Milan those Silver Wares under the tutelage of a Tactician, Jose Mourinho.

My question is: Where was Inter Milan before 2010.?

Again I never called Alex Ferguson, the greatest manager in that post, the football analysts, other coaches, &experts usually refer to Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson as the Greatest Manger of all times. And that's is being accepted worldwide except a new records is set by another manager/coach, so you can go ahead &argue with them about Fergie's status.

I was very objective in my comments that:
Give Jose Mourinho at least 2seasons you're sure of a silver wave in a club he goes, probably because he takes every cup competitions serious any very important. wink

When was the last time Man utd picked an European silver ware before the arrival of Jose Mourinho?

He Won Europa League with Man Utd &that qualified the club for UCL the following season.
I don't try to undermine Guardiola cos he is in a class of his own just like Carlo Ancelloti. So please give Jose Mourinho some credits.

Jose spent little time with ToT'ham &left, & ToTham later joined EUCL, but their former manager, Jose has just won EUCL with another club, Roma, what a way to silent critics from ToTham&England. grin

He gave Man utd their ever Europa League title, something a club Legend Ole could not do last year.

When was the last time the 6th placed AS Roma won a silver ware? &come to think of it is their first ever European silver wave.
It is not Jose's fault that he is managing a middle table club participating in European lower competitions. If Guardiola was in his shoes, he would have won it too.

My submission is, like I posted before every club Jose Mourinho goes he is so sure of winning a silver wave, even if it's a plastic cup, that's the beauty. Imagine you winning silver wave everywhere you go.
Jose Mourinho is a Serial Winner, just like Pep Guardiola, Carlo Ancelloti, etc.

So please give The Portuguese Tactician Jose Mourinho some respect, give him a standing ovation by applauding him. It's not that easy out there. grin
owkaaay bro...I see ur reasons.....enjoy d weekend
Re: FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe by paulolee(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
show small respect na
omor this noise about ordinary conference league too much...same people dt was asking pep to come prove himself in england wen he was winning in barca n bayern are now celebrating a mediocre cup because its jose dt won it..
he Is dt good, th best coach in Europe, so wat is he doing in roma? why didnt he make top4 last season?? a big coach like jose without ucl football n dm de hail am asif he win UCL..
Roma is bigger than Lazio n even spent more than Lazio BT still finished below Lazio..

(1) (Reply)

Long Term Relationship Sets To End As Shakira, Pique Ready To Part Ways. / PFA Player Of The Year Award: A Strong Case For Son / This Is The Richest Footballer In The World And It’s Not Ronaldo Or Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.