Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? (1590 Views)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 26, 2022
Have had this friend of mine have known for sometime now, he's doesn't work, doesn't have any business always at home or outside flexing. I ask him one day how's he's able to take care of himself even though he's parents are rich atleast man has to struggle for himself. Sometimes he wave it of and change discussion, fast forward to yesterday he bought a brand new car, I was shocked when he called me to come meet him at a popular bar in the evening.. after all the merriment. I asked him again what's the way forward is he into money ritual...after seeing how serious I was.

He brought out 3 I'd cards from his wallet and told me " Guy you see this iD cards na 3 different companies when dey pay me steadily every month including allawee and bonus."

I asked how come,

He went further to tell me he doesn't need to work, his name is already in paper and his account number all this was worked by his dad who is a big man in lagos state. Dude told me his younger brother and sisters who is 21 and 19 also receive payment too.

Yes, you can say I'm jealous yes I am.

I'm jealous for been jobless over a decade now, why some people are getting paid just to stay at home.

He's my friend and I will like to report him to the authorites

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by advanceDNA: 11:46am On May 26, 2022
So you want to report them....??

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Officialgarri: 11:51am On May 26, 2022
Why do I feel you are not reporting to solve corrupt practices or be a patriot.
I feel you want to report because you are hating on your friend.

13 Likes

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Richy4(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2022
Ghost workers!!...U are a lucky man to have seen one alive... No one has ever seen them before... Some usually get award or elected to an office even in death... If u doubt me, ask Buhari.. smiley

You should have been born in US, UK, Canada or Australia.. a lot of people will never support your move..you are in a wrong country buddy...

<<OP can u remember this quote? If u do, just fill in the space <<<
Nigeria is a fantastically____ country. embarassed
A. Nice
B. Corrupt
C. Beautiful
D. Excellent

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Pierohandsome: 11:55am On May 26, 2022
So what is your Pain? Leave the young man to enjoy himself,at the right time,every Ghost worker will be flushed out of the system when the right person comes in. No dey pour sand for people garri
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by slan87(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2022
Bro, lemme ask you this question
If you were to be in his shoes, what would you have done? Reject the money?
We all know what their family has engaged in is very bad but I will advice you to wave it off.
It happens everywhere, am sure if you have more then the opportunity your friend has, you will also make use of it.
Stop the envy pls

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by tayo60(f): 1:51pm On May 26, 2022
Op better gboju e.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by zed7: 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
Is your middle name 'karma'? Wait for the proverbial Karma to catch up with him. We all know that 90 percent of the write ups on NL are a figment of people's imagination, still we play along.
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by RepoMan007: 2:58pm On May 26, 2022
Reporting him to any authority will likely (99%) bring you trouble and isolation. These kind of people are always connected and deadly.
If there is anything like an anonymous petition that can conceal your identity, write EFCC or ICPC with his details like phone number or account details. But that's for anonymous petition o. Even Buhari pardoned connected convicts.
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Emma2Seconds: 3:10pm On May 26, 2022
Guy Nah You're Concern, If The Guy No Explain Am Give you How You Go Take Know.pls u better mind your business b4 you Leave this planet B4 you're Time
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Karleb(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2022
Imagine if na you get that kin opportunity?

Brother, my concern is that you want to report him out of jealousy not because it's the right thing to do.

May I not have this kind of friend!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by sisisioge: 3:32pm On May 26, 2022
He might be doing virtual work for them.
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Uniquetani1(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2022
Jealousy! Jealousy!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2022
sisisioge:
He might be doing virtual work for them.

And livestreaming too grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by mardis: 4:13pm On May 26, 2022
Op, don't report anything o. God have given you helper you are rejecting it imagine!

Just find a way to always get your own cut from him. You can even place yourself on a monthly salary if you play you cards around him well. See, that your friend wouldn't value the money since he is not working for it. It is an opportunity for you to be the best leach you can untill you get something doing.
Better still, you can even cajole him into investing into a business that you will be managing in that case, if the business grow and yield good profits you'll thank God for bringing your friend as your helper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by frozen70(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Have had this friend of mine have known for sometime now, he's doesn't work, doesn't have any business always at home or outside flexing. I ask him one day how's he's able to take care of himself even though he's parents are rich atleast man has to struggle for himself. Sometimes he wave it of and change discussion, fast forward to yesterday he bought a brand new car, I was shocked when he called me to come meet him at a popular bar in the evening.. after all the merriment. I asked him again what's the way forward is he into money ritual...after seeing how serious I was.

He brought out 3 I'd cards from his wallet and told me " Guy you see this iD cards na 3 different companies when dey pay me steadily every month including allawee and bonus."

I asked how come,

He went further to tell me he doesn't need to work, his name is already in paper and his account number all this was worked by his dad who is a big man in lagos state. Dude told me his younger brother and sisters who is 21 and 19 also receive payment too.

Yes, you can say I'm jealous yes I am.

I'm jealous for been jobless over a decade now, why some people are getting paid just to stay at home.

He's my friend and I will like to report him to the authorites

Seun
Lalasticlala

You must learn to mind your business before they come for you

You can't prove what you want to report and you can be accused for false allegations

His dad is big man in Lagos state, what else do you want to know
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by sisisioge: 4:50pm On May 26, 2022
Richy4:

And livestreaming too grin

Another possibility grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by beelon1020(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2022
Baba you bad gan o!... instead of you to glue to the guy to help your life too or fix you to him papa... you dey find way block him daily bread... may God not let me meet people like you for my life... I mean this dude dey merry with you steadily... still you still want back stab your guy... guy fear God o... and pray to God to link you too with your helpers... smhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Savagr(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2022
Wow betide you
@op
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by eyinjuege: 6:47pm On May 26, 2022
Beg him to ask his father to get you a job in one of the companies or any company at all or even the state govt
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Openair: 7:13pm On May 26, 2022
Frustration no good. Op, God will help you get a job (or rather find something doing).
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by 1F30M4(f): 7:23pm On May 26, 2022
Which authorities lmaooooo. The very same corrupt authorities who are also involved in this. Wo, they will lock you up sharp sharp and nothing will happen, you dunno warisgoinon lol. OP, you had better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by JovialJune(f): 7:23pm On May 26, 2022
So many fools telling Op to mind his business are the same people screaming their eyes out at corrupt politicians, Las Las most Nigerians are criminals, those complaining is due to lack of opportunity to steal.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Richy4(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2022
JovialJune:
So many fools telling Op to mind his business are the same people screaming their eyes out at corrupt politicians, Las Las most Nigerians are criminals, those complaining is due to lack of opportunity to steal.

Honestly I wasn't surprised by those comments.. Funny enough, some of them will love to reside in US or UK.. but what the citizens of those countries were doing to make their country great, they can't do it.. They find it repulsive grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by QuinModah(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2022
OP, tap into the ministry
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by austine4real(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2022
No need to envy him

Come and buy android POS machine for N15K and starts making ur own money

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by NoToPile: 6:58am On May 27, 2022
Richy4:

Honestly I wasn't surprised by those comments.. Funny enough, some of them will love to reside in US or UK.. but what the citizens of those countries were doing to make their country great, they can't do it.. They find it repulsive grin

The point is if he doesn't mind his business he might lose even his life on this issue.

If he was abroad there will still be some hope for justice.
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Richy4(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2022
NoToPile:

The point is if he doesn't mind his business he might lose even his life on this issue.

If he was abroad there will still be some hope for justice.
Yea, u might be right about him loosing his life because of trying to do the right thing considering the fact that information in Nigeria is not a click of a button...

Assuming it's abroad, contacts or hotline on crimestoppers is just a click. If Nigeria have those and it's working effectively, he won't be here asking this questions... He would have done it anonymously..and it's left for the crime stoppers to do their underground investigation...

But still, the country and the great citizens of Nigeria have a long way to go in terms of fighting corruption...Also the citizens should work on "seeing and looking away" mindset that has eaten deep into their system...

If US, UK, Canada or Australia were seeing corrupt practices being carried out in their nations no matter how small and were looking away, I don't think anyone would have loved to be in their country..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Lamanii22(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
I need this kind of opportunity in my life rn but not as a ghost worker but a physical worker
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by Polynek(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2022
OP I also read ur lax post about how ur jealousy towards young successful guys, but bro I think Dix is an opportunity to fix urself somewhere rather than being jealous, beg him to help you
My humble advice
Re: Where Can I Report My Friend Family To The Authorities? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
I'm highly disappointed with all the comments I've read here from Nigerian youths!

Unfortunately, these are the same idiots that are fighting tooth and nail to migrate abroad, where the citizens of those country will never let anything like this go unreported

You guys are shameless and a big disappointment

With this, there's no hope for that country, and there will never be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“laila Is Back”- 2baba, Others React As Ned Nwoko Gushes Over His 4th Wife And K / She Cheated And He Is Forced To Pay The Price / How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.