Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Economy Is Not The Issue, The Issue Is You - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Economy Is Not The Issue, The Issue Is You (246 Views)

Corp Members How Are You Guys Coping With The Economy? / Jamb Issue Is Preventing Me From Going For Service / Please, Is There Update On The Issue Of Certf. Of Medical Carrying Nma Stamp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Economy Is Not The Issue, The Issue Is You by samayansola(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
THE ECONOMY IS NOT THE ISSUE, THE ISSUE IS YOU

With over 20 years experience working with the government

And 15 years experience (still counting) working for a BIG Company and heading their largest branch situated in Africa...

I can only tell you that complaining about your Nation's economy cannot solve anything...

These questions will help determine if this piece is for you

Are YOU tired of the way things are going on in your nation?

Are you angry at the corruption in the corporate world?

Or At the Government for not performing their tasks?

Or Are you even angry at Yourself for not taking control of YOUR LIFE and FINANCES early enough?

See, there are things beyond us, I quite understand

You might be reading this now in your early or late twenties, single or married, with or without kids, wealthy, rich or poor, young or old

It cuts across different ages, status or position...

See, LIFE IS VERY TOUGH!

The question is, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Still complaining about the Economy or

Blame others for your present misfortune

Or Take the step I took 40 years ago...

Complains,  Blames, Anger won't secure your Financial Future AT ALL..,

YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION

And NOW is the best time to do so...

If you want wealth, you need to create it...

You need to Create it as fast as possible

Depending on how hungry, passionate and determined you are in achieving that goal

You need your own CASH MACHINE that would mint money for you...

I tell you today and I know you will accept this TRUTH!

THESE ARE HARD TIMES IN THIS COUNTRY

Not only is now the time to have your own legal means of making money,

But there has never been a better time than RIGHT NOW...

I will be hosting a WEBINAR NEXT MONTH on how you can be making money consistently everyday

I hold this Webinar twice a year
And It's the first time this year

You can register and drop down your details with my Personal Assistant 'Sam' by sending "Interested" to the WhatsApp number below...

He'll send you a form (questionnaire) to fill to know if you're qualified

Here's the WhatsApp number 09120922482

See you again!

Joe Richards
Re: The Economy Is Not The Issue, The Issue Is You by Mooh247: 12:11pm On May 26, 2022

Hmmn truth is bitter

(1) (Reply)

If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This / Free Amazon KDP Class Coming Up If Interested Contact Me At My Whatsapp / When Is The Right Time To Start Job Hunting As A Corper?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.