Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim (3012 Views)

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Blitzerz: 12:06pm On May 26, 2022
Tony Nnadi,

NINAS Secretariat,

25 May 2022

As the LNC and its NINAS Allies blocked the first few steps of newly installed President Muhammadu Buhari to launch his FULANIZATION and RUGA Campaign after he violently took power in 2015, Buhari in some kind of exasperation, openly directed that all the bushes behind all the Military Barracks across Nigeria (traditionally used for training exercises) should be used to as Temporary Ranches for the large army of “Fulani herdsmen” who had turned up everywhere, but who were being resisted everywhere they went, pending the establishment of the RUGA (Fulani Colonies), the Buhari Government and its Military and the National Assembly were forcefully pushing to establish across Nigeria.

The lost but found Identity/ Residents Permit from the illicit Fulani resident in the Army Barracks at Ohafia is evidence that the said Buhari directive was carried out, and an unquantified number of Fulani invaders are now ensconced in the bosom of Military Barracks across Nigeria.

It would be recalled that sometime in 2021, there was an incident in Okitipupa where a large convoy of buses had brought in and discharged Fulani young men into the Army Barracks there, prompting widespread alarm by local vigilantes and indigenes who had been rebuffed and turned back as they sought explanations from the Military Base where these Fulani passengers were taken into. The story was all over the internet at the time.

I made this note to alert us that while we distract ourselves with the feel-good noise of “Biafra Nation” and “Yoruba Nation” and impede the task of the strategic pushback required [for that wanted Self-Determination], our adversary is digging in and deep into our midst in a manner that further compromises our already precarious security situation.

For the non-Caliphate rest of Nigeria, with the complete DELEGITIMIZATION of the 1999 Constitution already accomplished by the Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination (NINAS) the only viable remediation strategy on the Table right now, against the unfolding catastrophe of Fulani murderous conquest invasion is the immediate ENFORCEMENT of the December 16, 2020 Constitutional Force Majeure (CFM), to immediately render the presence of the Fulani, in and out of uniform, ILLEGITIMATE and UNTENABLE throughout the Alliance Territories, until the Union Dispute raised by that CFM is resolved by REFERENDUMS.

Faster than any other mechanism, it is also this enforcement that will IMMEDIATELY activate the armed Self-Defence component of the right to Self-Determination currently being asserted by Nigeria’s indigenous nationalities in a manner to upend the instant criminalization of any effort at armed Self-Defence under the defeated 1999 Constitution.

As usual, those who wish to argue are at liberty to go ahead but it is only a matter of little time for things to crystallize beyond debate, but the cost of ignorance and delay will be reckoned in blood.

Link:

https://middlebelttimes.com/2022/05/26/the-backstory-of-the-residents-permit-for-fulani-quartered-in-military-barracks-in-igboland-and-elsewhere-in-the-south-and-middle-belt/

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Blitzerz: 12:06pm On May 26, 2022
Meanwhile, the Nigerian Defence headquarters has been reached on this issue.
They are yet to officially make any statement to deny the claim.

Hmmmmm, interesting times ahead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Jumbojnr(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2022
Blitzerz:
Meanwhile, the Nigerian Defence headquarters has been reached on this issue.
They are yet to officially make any statement to deny the claim.

Hmmmmm, interesting times ahead.
They will deny it
Last last na everybody go chop breakfast!!

6 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by LikeAking: 12:24pm On May 26, 2022
Focus ur attention on getting rich sir.

Leave all this nonsense talk.

Fulani is not our problem.

Our problem is brokeness, poverty,etc.
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Adonis86(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2022
It's temporary, when their brooda leaves asorock next year, they'll all pack along

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by godofuck231: 12:31pm On May 26, 2022
This is treason ,this is how spies compromise the nigerian armed forces

8 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by funshint(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

It's because e never reach you abi....these murderers are a huge setback to this country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Wazobia2216: 12:35pm On May 26, 2022
If you don't know that Buhari is behind all these insecurities especially in the SE then you are a new born!

But I am glad that Nigerians especially the south west and east fought back!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by saintkel(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

how do u get rich when u know that u can't travel anywhere in Nigeria safe....u do business, dis guys attack u, u farm, na wahala....so how do u get rich?

11 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by flamingREED(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
IPOB said it.

Now I believe it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:40pm On May 26, 2022
Buhari na illiterate terrorist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Wazobia2216: 12:40pm On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

But this country is in a worst shape ever since the wrong Fulani came into power since 2015

Nigeria has never known peace since then!

Blood is flowing everywhere and you say that they are not the problem

Were those bombed in Kaduna not focusing on getting rich

Where are they today

16 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by LikeAking: 12:42pm On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
how do u get rich when u know that u can't travel anywhere in Nigeria safe....u do business, dis guys attack u, u farm, na wahala....so how do u get rich?

Life is about energy.

We the masses focus our energy and thoughts on the wrong things.

We the masses have not mastered the art of controlling our minds.

We the mases are easily distracted by Nigeria, our tribes, region, etc.

My guy the most important thing is your bank account, not even Nigeria or tribe.

Leave all this politics talk for political science students.

Money over every thing.
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Sergio104(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2022
It will really be too late when we realize the whole thing

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by LikeAking: 12:48pm On May 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

But this country is in a worst shape ever since the wrong Fulani came into power since 2015

Where are they today

Ever since Fulani came into power Nigeria has won are first grammys, break lots of records,etc.

Look around you, men are building mansions, buying expensive cars,building factories, etc. Where are they getting the money from?

People are making money, yet pretending to be broke, blaming Nigeria etc. Na Nigerian format.

Success is personal, not national. The day I realized this I wept. I use to bother over national and tribal shit like you in the past.

Forget about Nigeria matter.

Na your own personal success important pass Nigeria success.

Forget Fulani.

Money over every thing.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by LikeAking: 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
funshint:

It's because e never reach you abi....these murderers are a huge setback to this country.

Guy no think this way.

This same country men are making it.

Even if Peter Obi becomes a president Nigeria will still be behind.

Every region in Nigeria is behind.

Why blame Fulani? How developed are our regions compared to thiers?

Did the Fulani's also prevent us/our govt from developing our communities?

Make una all wise up.

The most important thing is ur success.
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by saintkel(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Life is about energy.

We the masses focus our energy and thoughts on the wrong things.

We the masses have not mastered the art of controlling our minds.

We the mases are easily distracted by Nigeria, our tribes, region, etc.

My guy the most important thing is your bank account, not even Nigeria or tribe.

Leave all this politics talk for political science students.

Money over every thing.

u don't seem to understand my point.....guy I am in d north...I hustle legimately.....I was attacked in my shop one day by dis animals....they took all I made that day plus other things which I won't mention here......my point is...some of us don't care about politics....we do business but still even while minding ur lane, dis guys attack u n collect all u have....some r not even lucky as I am

12 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by LikeAking: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
u don't seem to understand my point.....guy I am in d north...I hustle legimately.....I was attacked in my shop one day by dis animals....they took all I made that day plus other things which I won't mention here......my point is...some of us don't care about politics....we do business but still even while minding ur lane, dis guys attack u n collect all u have....some r not even lucky as I am

I get.

Sorry!

Every thing will be fine.
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by LikeAking: 1:04pm On May 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Where are they today

If the Fulanis are also focusing on money/success, dem no go they jonz this jonzing.

Nigeria is were it is, cos the masses dont focus on their success or money.

We focus our tots and attention on religion,politics, sex, hate and many other rubbish.

The day we focus our tots and attention on our success and money we will experience peace.
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Czario: 1:06pm On May 26, 2022
Adonis86:
It's temporary, when their brooda leaves asorock next year, they'll all pack along

Hahahaha.... Buhari is lafffing at you

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by tempest01(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2022
These are armed marauders. Their weapons hidden somewhere in the bushes.

You begin to wonder the military man killed by Fulani terrorists while filming the atrocity and trampling his body and calling out his name and rank, if this was not the same arrangement.

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by DukeofUmueri247: 1:33pm On May 26, 2022
If this is true then we are doomed sad sad shocked sad shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Karlovych: 1:35pm On May 26, 2022
embarassed It is finished! It will never be well with Buhari and his supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Cheasystickylov: 1:36pm On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Sadly, you think you are being smart

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Security is more important than wealth.

6 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by headbasher96(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
how many of their matchet cut do u have on your body make una leave hearsay oo
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by headbasher96(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
The tribalism that is our problem we have left that one to discuss fulani because they all you all know that when it comes to tribalism everyone is guity
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by LikeAking: 2:10pm On May 26, 2022
Thanksful:

Security is more important than wealth.

If people are wealthy their will be peace and security.

Poverty is the main problem here.

Will the rich send their kids to become touts?

Most of the guys involved in crime are poor or kids f the poor.
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by techWriter3: 2:15pm On May 26, 2022
It's because e never target you abi

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Blitzerz: 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
Mod
FP please

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by CaptainStephen(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2022
I dey laugh una
Re: Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

If people are wealthy their will be peace and security.

Poverty is the main problem here.

Will the rich send their kids to become touts?

Most of the guys involved in crime are poor or kids f the poor.

You can't be wealthy without security. Take a look a relatively secure countries.

If getting rich is easy. 10% of Nigerians merit it.

There are a lot of people begging for jobs on this platform.

Many are look for business to do.

However, the low purchasing power of the citizenry can't sustain a business without hug back up plan or government contracts.

I no like day dreaming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Lures Northern Governors Backing Osinbajo With $2m Each / Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! / Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.