Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni (2039 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by abc115: 12:34pm On May 26, 2022
That is your business. I don’t know when I ever said I am waiting to be consulted.. una wan bully me to support una candidate Because that is what you guys have been doing on my page for a while now.. you are the one on my TL. It is you that should hold your peace. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1529781924075646981

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by inoki247: 12:35pm On May 26, 2022
They will soon come for him and start saying his hating or he as been paid to attack dere candidates....

Bunch of hypocrites for say na Westerner pull out of a party at the die minutes dem go don find him name since yesterday call him coward, 2face, backstabber, political prostitute..

Buh he reach dere lord and savior turn na anoda thing we dey hear is a hero, he did the right thing to save his integrity, is a man of principle, na only him know wetin e see.

Integrity wey e no keep when e dey leave APGA for PDP....

Bitterness just dey like inbuilt battery in dere system...

see dem consoling dem sef with 2018 pictures and saying Kwankwaso will step down for dem...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by alsudan: 12:37pm On May 26, 2022
If you can’t tie the shoe lace of Sabinus, how do we expect you to know Obi’s value?

Fatty should worry about improving his crap comedy than focusing on politics or his fake Activist stunts.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by triple996(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2022
D east bitter right now
Pls be careful in that area wooo
Everybody de vex 4 there
Small thin na cannibalism go happen chap chap grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by Malory: 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
Oga you are a thief and don't make me expose you to the world for who you are

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by perez100: 12:40pm On May 26, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by OkutaNla: 12:41pm On May 26, 2022
Lol. Dem don carry their bully tactics reach Macaroni side. Watch as dem go begin 'cancel' am. When will those rugrats realize that we are in a democracy, and people have the right not to support Peter Obi without being cyber bullied and insulted?? They're behaving like they're in a cult or something.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by helinues: 12:41pm On May 26, 2022
Mr Spaghetti would be the next in line to attack as some of the Obi's supporters are just immature

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by helinues: 12:42pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Oga you are a thief and don't make me expose you to the world for who you are

Has he stolen from you before? You just vindicated the guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by BSdetective: 12:43pm On May 26, 2022
The toxic attitude of nyamiris will always show itself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by Sergio104(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2022
It's simply because they trust and cherish him....... which is a feature every charismatic leader must have
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by pointblank247(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2022
inoki247:
They will soon come for him and start saying his hating or he as been paid to attack dere candidates....

Bunch of hypocrites for say na Westerner pull out of a party at the die minutes dem go don find him name since yesterday...

Bitterness just dey like inbuilt battery in dere system...

see dem consoling dem sef with 2018 pictures and saying Kwankwaso will step down for dem...
read what you wrote again and just show me where you made sense ?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by Malory: 12:50pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:

Has he stolen from you before? You just vindicated the guy
If I tell you about this guy you will shudder
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by pointblank247(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
BSdetective:
The toxic attitude of nyamiris will always show itself.
there is a difference between party supporters and tribal apologists but your chicken brain doesn't know this. Don't you have Peter obi support groups in all the major tribes of Nigeria.

Continue drinking cow urine and be thinking negative. EZI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 26, 2022
This one eyes don open grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:59pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
SlyDev:
This one eyes don open grin
[/s]
Yoruba Christians will never support Tinubu.

Osinbajo for Yorubas or nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by BSdetective: 1:00pm On May 26, 2022
pointblank247:
there is a difference between party supporters and tribal apologists but your chicken brain doesn't know this. Don't you have Peter obi support groups in all the major tribes of Nigeria.

Continue drinking cow urine and be thinking negative. EZI

You just displayed the toxic foolish nature of nyamiris being talked about, Peter Obi has a few supporters outside SE but the majority of his toxic followers are from his region. Toxic attitude, group narcissism, inferiority complex and deep bitterness these are what igbos are known for.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by helinues: 1:00pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
If I tell you about this guy you will shudder

Oya tell us the lies..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by Mooh247: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
cool

They just want to destroy Peter Obi as they destroyed a philanthropist like Rochas Okorocha

Very terrible people

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:

Oya tell us the lies..
welcome back from sanko cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by helinues: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

Are you a Yoruba? Why taking Panadol on our headache?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by helinues: 1:02pm On May 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
welcome back from sanko cheesy

Confusion. Where have you been before?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by pointblank247(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2022
BSdetective:

You just displayed the toxic foolish nature of nyamiris being talked about, Peter Obi has a few supporters outside SE but the majority of his toxic followers are from his region. Toxic attitude, group narcissism, inferiority complex and deep bitterness these are what igbos are known for.
every time you begin to spew your rubbish about the igbos , i know that your anal bleeding has started again, so you must yern rubbish to distract yourself until it subsides,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:05pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:

Confusion. Where have you been before?
who's this?

Nebulax enjoy your freedom

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:06pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:

Are you a Yoruba? Why taking Panadol on our headache?
do I know you?
why are you sending me PMs

please let me be

Yorubas for Osinbajo or nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:07pm On May 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by itaewon: 1:09pm On May 26, 2022
This people are really primitive. spit on their useless soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by helinues: 1:10pm On May 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
do I know you?
why are you sending me PMs

please let me be

Yorubas for Osinbajo or nothing

welcome back from sanko

You don't know me but you wrote that.

This kind confusion is like peak milk
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 26, 2022
This is just too sad, Peter Obi no send all these anybody all this work, na him enemies be this abi the foolish people among his supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by erwinschro: 1:16pm On May 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

You want nigeria to continue the way it is?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

Okoro keep quiet
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:

Okoro keep quiet
e pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun NURTW Chairman, Armed Thugs Arrested Amidst Gunshots In Osogbo / Obidients 10 Million March In Lagos ... Watch Out / Bola Tinubu's Youthful Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.