Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria (1388 Views)

Be A Confirmed CEO By Registering Your Business / Black Soap Business in Lagos, Nigeria / Make Ngn300.00 On Registering Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 26, 2022
The body/corporation charged with the registration of businesses in Nigeria is the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Although registering your business in Nigeria might seem irrelevant, it comes with its own perks and benefits. These benefits are;
1. Hiring Employees
A registered business can employ full-time employees and pay them salaries and other benefits. You have the opportunity to seek interns especially from the National Youth Service Commission or Sure-p that will not cost you a lot in terms of paying salaries and incentives or even cost you nothing in the case of Sure-p.

2. Supplier Arrangements/Government Contracts
A registered business also makes you eligible to receive supplier discounts that you wouldn’t normally receive as an unregistered business entity.

Suppliers usually reserve special rates for business owners who can show official evidence of business name or company registration (certificate of incorporation) issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Also, if your plan is to be getting government contracts for your company, business registration is one of the first requirements.

3. Business Trip to Other Country
Another great benefit of business registration is that you can easily obtain a visa and travel to any country for business purposes.

Every country always welcomes foreign investors who are interested in doing business in their country because such good investments will add value to their economy.

4. Opening Business Bank Accounts
You need to provide proof that your business is properly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to open a business bank account in Nigeria.

A business bank account is an important asset to a small business because you can separate your personal activities from your business activities.

It is also more professional to give your clients/customers a business account details that carry your business name for payment instead of your own full name.

5. Safeguarding Your Business/Corporate Name
One huge advantage of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is safeguarding your business name from being used by another person/business.

No one else can register a business with that same name or a similar name.

6. Getting Loans
When you apply for business loans, you’re going to have to prove that you’re actually a business. Banks and investors will ask to see your business registration certificate along with other application requirements before approving you for a loan.

7. Certificate of Incorporation
You will be issued a certificate of incorporation by the appropriate government agency. In Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria issues through the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), a government agency empowered to register companies and issue certificates.

8. Perpetual Succession/Continuity
A final benefit of registration is the business continuing even if you die or become ill. A registered business is an entity in its own right; thus, another can assume ownership or control or your business can be sold. Neither is possible without registration.

9. Legal Liability Protection
Another benefit of registration is receiving some legal liability protection (note that a private company limited by share has a legal personality distinct from that of its subscribers).

If you register or incorporate your business, you will not be held personally responsible for certain accidents and other liabilities incurred by the registered company.

Thus, you may find it easier to attract investors, since they will know you are not personally responsible for the company’s well-being.

10. Reputation With Customers
Customers and clients, especially people you’ve never worked with before, need assurance that you are a legitimate business. A potential client may suspect your business of being a “fly-by-night” operation if your company isn’t properly registered.

So if you are yet to register your business, or maybe you are having any issue with the registration, you can Message a CAC accredited agent, Mr. D on WhatsApp. https:///message/O3EGMI42ELJ7B1

N.B: When a business is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), it could put your clients at ease when making a decision about whether to spend money with/transact business with your company.
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2022
He also attends to CAC post registration services in case you know anyone who's having issues with his/her post registration, you can refer us
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
My number's also in my signature below
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Your Business registration made easy
Thank you!
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
A non registered business is said to be not in existence, so is your business registered? If no, then send me a DM on 0/7/0/4-9896,855 and let me help you with your registration
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thank you
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Building a brand is great but doing the right first more important

A client paid for company name registration, but we haven't been able to proceed because the name he wants is already taken.

It's a pity because he'd been using the name over 10 year now and had created a lot of a reputation around it. Oh, he's done a lot of branding work.

Despite many modifications CAC still rejected it. We were asked to remove the major name and my client is not ready for this change because he had built a brand with the name, all banners, flyers, complimentary card, invoice has been branded in the name.

My client was in deep pain but he has no choice than to change the name entirely.

Please understand that developing a brand does not begin with sales or banners; it begins with you getting your business Registered with the right authority.

Even if you don't have the whole fu.nds now, you can reserve the name for 1.500 for 60 da.ys to gather the rest of the mon.ey to complete the registration.

Save yourself from grief in the future.
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Darlingdonc:
Building a brand is great but doing the right first more important

A client paid for company name registration, but we haven't been able to proceed because the name he wants is already taken.

It's a pity because he'd been using the name over 10 year now and had created a lot of a reputation around it. Oh, he's done a lot of branding work.

Despite many modifications CAC still rejected it. We were asked to remove the major name and my client is not ready for this change because he had built a brand with the name, all banners, flyers, complimentary card, invoice has been branded in the name.

My client was in deep pain but he has no choice than to change the name entirely.

Please understand that developing a brand does not begin with sales or banners; it begins with you getting your business Registered with the right authority.

Even if you don't have the whole fu.nds now, you can reserve the name for 1.500 for 60 da.ys to gather the rest of the mon.ey to complete the registration.

Save yourself from grief in the future.

That's why for Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Thank you
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
CAC no longer gives hard copies of certificates physically. It's now an e-certificate which can be downloaded from anywhere, and sent to you anywhere you are. Location is not a barrier for you getting your certificate and status report.
DM me and let me help you with your registration
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Good morning people
Anything CAC, holla me make I run am for you.

I offer pre registration and post registration services

If you want to make any changes in your already registered Business, I'm here for you

Thank you
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Thank you
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Darlingdonc:
The body/corporation charged with the registration of businesses in Nigeria is the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Although registering your business in Nigeria might seem irrelevant, it comes with its own perks and benefits. These benefits are;
1. Hiring Employees
A registered business can employ full-time employees and pay them salaries and other benefits. You have the opportunity to seek interns especially from the National Youth Service Commission or Sure-p that will not cost you a lot in terms of paying salaries and incentives or even cost you nothing in the case of Sure-p.

2. Supplier Arrangements/Government Contracts
A registered business also makes you eligible to receive supplier discounts that you wouldn’t normally receive as an unregistered business entity.

Suppliers usually reserve special rates for business owners who can show official evidence of business name or company registration (certificate of incorporation) issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Also, if your plan is to be getting government contracts for your company, business registration is one of the first requirements.

3. Business Trip to Other Country
Another great benefit of business registration is that you can easily obtain a visa and travel to any country for business purposes.

Every country always welcomes foreign investors who are interested in doing business in their country because such good investments will add value to their economy.

4. Opening Business Bank Accounts
You need to provide proof that your business is properly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to open a business bank account in Nigeria.

A business bank account is an important asset to a small business because you can separate your personal activities from your business activities.

It is also more professional to give your clients/customers a business account details that carry your business name for payment instead of your own full name.

5. Safeguarding Your Business/Corporate Name
One huge advantage of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is safeguarding your business name from being used by another person/business.

No one else can register a business with that same name or a similar name.

6. Getting Loans
When you apply for business loans, you’re going to have to prove that you’re actually a business. Banks and investors will ask to see your business registration certificate along with other application requirements before approving you for a loan.

7. Certificate of Incorporation
You will be issued a certificate of incorporation by the appropriate government agency. In Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria issues through the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), a government agency empowered to register companies and issue certificates.

8. Perpetual Succession/Continuity
A final benefit of registration is the business continuing even if you die or become ill. A registered business is an entity in its own right; thus, another can assume ownership or control or your business can be sold. Neither is possible without registration.

9. Legal Liability Protection
Another benefit of registration is receiving some legal liability protection (note that a private company limited by share has a legal personality distinct from that of its subscribers).

If you register or incorporate your business, you will not be held personally responsible for certain accidents and other liabilities incurred by the registered company.

Thus, you may find it easier to attract investors, since they will know you are not personally responsible for the company’s well-being.

10. Reputation With Customers
Customers and clients, especially people you’ve never worked with before, need assurance that you are a legitimate business. A potential client may suspect your business of being a “fly-by-night” operation if your company isn’t properly registered.

So if you are yet to register your business, or maybe you are having any issue with the registration, you can Message a CAC accredited agent, Mr. D on WhatsApp. https:///message/O3EGMI42ELJ7B1

N.B: When a business is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), it could put your clients at ease when making a decision about whether to spend money with/transact business with your company.
Good evening Nairalanders!
Thank you!
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Happy Sunday Nairalanders!
Thank you!
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022
To commence this new month,
Business Name registration; 16k
Company registration; 45k (depending on the share capital)
Incorporated Trustees registration; 110k
Are you yet to register your business? Message me and let's get it done
You can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
At your Service!
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Don't forget to patronize me
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Business Name registration; 16k
Company registration; 45k (depending on the share capital)
Incorporated Trustees registration; 110k
Are you yet to register your business? Message me and let's get it done
You can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
At your Service!
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Thank you!
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Send me a DM for your CAC business registration, and also to make changes on your already registered Business.

You can also DM to make inquiries.

Thank you!
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Good morning!

Don't forget to contact me for your CAC business registration and CAC related jobs today
Re: Benefits Of Registering Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good afternoon!

Don't forget to contact me for your CAC business registration and post registration services such as annual returns, change of name or address, addition and removal of directors etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shop With Ease At Eshopng.com / Stockfish ( Cord ) For Sale -call 07034498075 Or 08187181809 / Clearing Agency For Your Imported Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.