Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! (4773 Views)

I Will Be Hanging This Picture In My Office Come May 29 2023 / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima / APC Will Form Govt In Ogun Come May 29 – Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 2:11pm On May 26, 2022
An Open Letter to Mr. Peter Obi, CON, a Presidential Hopeful in 2023 Nigerian General Elections.

Dear Sir,
Let me start by congratulating you on your well deserved endorsement by some Western Diplomats who has, QUOTE, ''Pledged' to lend you some support YOU DESPERATELY need in the quest to save Nigeria from possible implosion. I must tell you Getting pledges from European Aristocrat Diplomats is no mean feat. Congratulations once more..

However, i must advise you to continue on the path that brought you this far, especially your renown characteristic zeal for Fiscal Responsibility, eliminating government wastages, Due Process, etc. These are your highest selling point. At least from the whispers in the corridors of power in Europe. The general consensus among these Aristocrat Diplomats is that with a man like you, the battered naira may yet be restored, and the economy of Nigeria turned towards growth. By implications, the restiveness in southern Nigerian especially your home region of South East may be cut by at least 70% and have a semblance of belonging in the Nigerian Federation.

I commend you and your Strategy Team on the decision to dump the main opposite party, PDP. Words on the international highway is that the PDP is a nest of ignorant plunderers, a conglomerate of thieves united by just one goal: Looting of what is left of Nigeria. And to this tasks the likes of corrupt personalities are currently working together to bring one of theirs as a flag bearer. These personalities, some of them dare not venture into any developed country as they would be arrested right from the airport, are making frantic efforts to thwart all the possible gains the PDP has gotten as a result of you identifying with them. If you want I can drop their names right here on this platform, and dare them to make a visit like you did to London, or New York. And see if they don't get the orange cover-all.

I'm sure you got wind of the whisper from 10 Downing Street that PDP might not get the needed support internationally to wrest power from the ruling party APC. That's the whole truth, not really a gang up from the likes of other runners. What we tell you is exactly what it is.

Also, the babble amongst top Advisors; though unconfirmed, at Foreign & Commonwealth Office London, has it that the best Strategy that would elicit a strong British support for you, is running in a party that is relatively new, and has strong southern & northern support, that is besides The Ruling Party APC, & The main Opposition Party PDP. I believe your connections in FCO impressed this on you.

And Quickly get the duo of Ex president Obasanjo and TY Danjuma on your Team. A call from Mr Obasanjo is being awaited in 10 Downing Street. He has to make that call on your behalf. I guess you understand how these things work.

To this end Dear Peter Obi, I dare say your best bet is holistic team up with ex Gov of Kano State; Rabiu Kwakwaso. I understand he enjoys a lot of goodwill from Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo, and has some form of cult-like followers in north of Nigeria.
If you emerged a presidential candidate with Mr. Rabiu acting as a Vice, for the 2023 Nigerian presidential election, all I can say is Congratulations Mr Peter Obi as the new president elect of Nigeria come 2023!

Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd is a Bespoke Domestic Company co-founded by a Patriotic Nigerian, & domicile in Kigali Rwanda`
We do Feasibility Study, Researches & Public Opinion Surveys for Businesses & Individuals. However, you can send us a mail/WhatsApp message to design a custom service for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by proff010: 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
Dreamer

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 3:03pm On May 26, 2022
The Nigerian youths must not miss this opportunity. We on the International Scheme is making frantic efforts to force the politicians back home to allow votes to count. No one gains anything with a destabilized, terrorized, looted or dismembered Nigeria. And I assure you Nigeria is a good country with great potentials & diversities.
President Buhari has done a lot, IN PLEDGES to interested International Stakeholders to allow free, fair credible elections come 2023, and has made huge commitment to allow votes to count. And it will count in 2023.....

In the coming days Bigkoko would unfound its Pro bono service FREE of any charge to make HEAD OF GOVERNMENTS from 8 developed Western countries understand that Nigeria needs a free, fair and credible elections where votes counts in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 3:38pm On May 26, 2022
The Old, crooked recycled professional politicians are all boxed in a corner....
Nigerian youths must not miss this opportunity to elect a Fiscally Responsible fellow to restore the naira and turn Nigerian economy back to growth.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Ademidd: 3:46pm On May 26, 2022
Has the election taken place?
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Authoreety: 5:34pm On May 26, 2022
Na so
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 3:35pm On May 27, 2022
Right from a trusted source at UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office; the topmost contender from South Western Nigeria is going no where near the seat of Power come 2023. And he has been informed.

Our task is to keep our ears close to the corridor of International Politics & Economy.

Three names that have been vehemently ruled out from receiving any form of British support, Open or Secret are;

1. A topmost contender of the ruling party from SW; Ahmed Tinubu.

2. A top contender from the main opposition party Atiku Abubakar.

3. Gov of Rivers State, a newbie pulling enormous weight in the main opposition party.

These three names are going nowhere near the Nigerian seat of power come 2023... if in doubt, let's bet. $1000. To be held in an escrow account!
We tell you what the powers decides without flinching a muscle.

Feelers from 10 Downing Street, and FCO puts politicians at cross points, some are contemplating showing open & drastic support for Mr. Obi Peter of yet to be determined Party, using renown MPs led by Conservative MP of Bexleyheath & Cray-ford, Sir David Evennett, while Mr. Buhari is trying hard to sell the candidature of Mr. Good Luck as a better alternative. The problem now for Mr. Goodluck, is how the Tories & Labor Party MPs would look like if they accept Mr. Goodluck as a better alternative given the role they placed in demonizing same fellow in run up to 2015 elections. The harm has already be done. Mr Goodluck is reputed to be a man of no balls.

For reasons best known to the Brits, they appear to favor the Candidacy of Mr Obi. Bigkoko African Integration Services Ltd wish him all the best!

3 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by cocolacec(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2022
IPOB Akpu media house.

7 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Okoroawusa: 4:15pm On May 27, 2022
Who be this one?

Nothing person no go see for Nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 4:50pm On May 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who be this one?

Nothing person no go see for Nairaland

The first shocker is coming up in a few days time. The battle is between Mr Goodluck of APC and Mr Obi of yet to be determined party.

If in doubt, a $1000 is fair bet that the three names listed below is not going anywhere near the Presidency of Nigeria come 2023.
Ahmed Tinubu
Abubakar Atiku
Nyesom Wike
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2022
PETER OBI NEVER WENT INSIDE 10 DOWNING ST

OBI TOOK 419 SCAM PICTURE WITH THE CAB DRIVER THAT DROVE HIM TO D(R)OWNING ST

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
jerseyboy:
PETER OBI NEVER WENT INTO 10 DOWNING ST
OBI TOOK 419 SCAM PICTURE WITH HIS CAB DRIVER THAT DROVE HIM TO DROWNINING ST

That is non of my business. I care less if Mr Boris kept Mr Obi him waiting or not. I only post what we dig out from trusted sources.... So far, every bits of them happens to be a fact.

Blame the Brits who appears to favor Mr Obi not me.
Blame Mr Buhari who appears to favor Mr Goodluck not me.

My only concern is the Nigerian economy that must be kept intact, and the Naira that must be prevented from heading towards 1200 in exchange to $1 should the mistake of 2015 be repeated.

Think well, through your stomach not through your religion or ethnicities.

The Hausas and ditto lots of ignorant stakeholders including Respected pastors, Profs, Rtd Gens, Academias, etc, who claim to make a mistake in 2015, stupidly made the same mistake in 2019, well today they are burying their head in shame! The expected returns from their conspiratory silence will not yield any result. I am telling you the fact.

The Powers has decreed, there is nothing you or me can do.

ASUU is on strike because M Buhari would rather pay bandits than pay these same Profs that helped got him into power.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 6:04pm On May 27, 2022
Labor Party!!!!! The party to beat in UK....

Mr Buhari must be prevailed upon to discard throwing, QUOTE, "Federal Might" behind Mr GoodLuck who we understand he is making frantic efforts to sell to Mr Boris as a veritable alternative, using proxies like; Rtd Col Robert Alexnder Stewart Member of Parliament for Beckenham and Ms Rushanara Ali Member of Parliament for Bethnal Green & Bow.

Nigeria & Nigerians do not deserve Mr. Goodluck a second time. He has done his bit. Party is over, he should go home!

Mr Goodluck is not an economist, Mr Peter Obi; a renown Economist should be given all the needed support to revamp the economy. This we understand has been impressed upon both Houses in the British Parliament in a letter not too long ago!
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 6:20am On May 28, 2022
Mr. Goodluck no doubt is a nice, agreeable gentleman we all love.

He's got such humble mien that you'd wish he'd in the likelihood of Lee Kwa YU of Singapore, but noo Mr. Goodluck exposed his Achilles Heel when he carved under pressure in pre 2015 elections. Such a man, if you ask me, can not be trusted to make important decisions that may appear hurtful at first, but everlastingly good for National growth, Integration & Development. Mr Tinubu appears to be more a man than Mr Goodluck in this regards. (THIS BY NO MEANS IS AN ENDORSEMENT OF MR TINUBU)

Mr. Buhari's plan to draft Mr. Goodluck should be resisted by any sane Youth. Cluelessness is as grave as the sin of corruption!

Where was Mr Goodluck when fulani herdsmen was rampaging, maiming & killing farmers? A loud conspiratory silence.
Where was Mr Goodluck when the economy was tanked by incompetent employees of an equally incompetent, conspiratory silence so his alleged corrupt dealings won't be exposed!

Mr Goodluck, Mr Buhari knows do not have the balls to probe corruption, that is why he is making frantic efforts to foist him on the nation, because Nigeria & International Community deserve to know what went wrong after handing over a health economy to Mr Buhari...... Mr. Goodluck can not probe Mr Buhari Govt.
Mr Emiefele has a lot to explain how monies were sent to individuals in Buhari Govt.

I will rather, Mr Tinubu Ahmed is foisted on the nation than a Mr Goodluck.....at least, some of the thieves in APC WHO LOOTED THE COUNTRY BETWEEN 2015-2023 would be exposed, tried and jailed. Mr Goodluck is afraid of his own shadow. He gat no balls. That is why Mr. Buhari is keen on foisting him, and like a sensless clueless man without shame, he is following and agreeing to nocturnal meetings of doom!

With the avanlenche of protest letters we are sending to Foriegn & Commonwealth Office, 10 Dowing Street, I believe Mr Goodluck would be a hard sell....buying time won't save you.

Mr Boris has a full dossier on Mr Goodluck. He is a good man full stop. Not a stron willed ecconomist or technocrat who can pivot growth for the Nation.
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 6:48am On May 28, 2022
As a keen political Observer, we are concern about the possibility of some other aspirants in APC coming up as the Dark Knight in shining armor--the joker Mr Buhari might pull at the last minute now that opposition to Mr. Goodluck is mounting on the International Corridors of Powers courtesy, QUOTE, "Bigkoko Avanlenche of Protest Letters." and opposition from other IMPORTANT STAKEHOLDERS.

These are the names we are keen on getting snipets of news concerning their fate.
Current Vice President; Yomi Osinbanjo.
Ex Min of Transport; Rotimi Ameachi.
Ex Min of Science; Ogbonnaya Onu
Ex Min Emeka Nwajuiba.

These men, we understand enjoys enormous goodwill from M Buhari. However, Ex Min Ameachi is out of the equation, given that they waited for him to resigned first, and with the recent Supreme Court Judgements which, QUOTE, "Interlia" mean Rotimi Ameachi is currently not under any investigations but should go answer some questions from the Rivers State Govt Judicial Commission of Inquiry, we can only say it's game over for Mr Rotimi. He can be arrested right on the venue, and a magistrate or State court is always willing to lend some support for a detention Order.
Except Mr Wike decides to go soft on him, we can say the Ex Min of Transportation is toast & his presidential career is dead on arrival! He will be horded, embarrassed and humiliated. Don't play with the political juggernauts advising Mr Buhari!

Could this yet be the Powers rejected Mr Ameachi, and Mr Buhari not knowing how to let him know decided to toss to a River infested with sharks, crocodile. I dare say, Mr Buhari appears to be the luckiest or smartnest politician after Nnamdi Azikiwe & Ahmed Tinubu!

His political Strategies points so!

Let's all join hands to foist Mr Peter Obi as the President elect come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 1:21pm On May 28, 2022
I will rather a Tinubu clinched APC ticket than a Good luck! But a Tinubu presidency has been foreclosed!

But Our dear president is bent on foisting Mr. Good luck on Nigeria. To this end, he is currently outside the shore of Nigeria, & APC primary for choosing presidential candidate put on hold, because he felt he can sway Mr Boris and international stakeholders to accept Mr Good luck! This should be resisted!

The battle should be between Mr Obi & Prof Osinbajo, even though Osinbajo wasn't alive to his responsibility that much!

However, the bold decision he took by firing a lawless DSS boss while Mr Buhari was away is commendable, and unfortunately, that was his greatest undoing. Buhari never forgave him despite the smiles!

I must commend President Muhammadu Buhari for living up so far to the commitments he pledged to international stakeholders for a free, Fair, credible elections! Even some of his closest allies are losing Primaries! There might not be a use of, QUOTE, " Federal might!"

10 Downing Street is watching keenly!
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 5:04pm On May 28, 2022
It's official! Mr. Good luck will have Mr Buhari support! Feelers from 10 Downing Street has it that, a Green light has been given!

Maybe the ruling party would implode!

Mr. Buhari candidate; Mr Good luck must be resisted. Rather than Good luck, best Tinubu or Osinbajo clinched the ticket!
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 3:23am On May 29, 2022
Good move!
Everything is working to enthrone Mr Peter Obi as the new president elect come 2023....

Abubakar Atiku is going no where near the Presidency. He is a nobody without support from the South, North Central.

I'm certain, the south East, South South would have nothing to do with him. As for north Central, alliances can be built.

Mr Peter Obi all the way!

Atiku will Never be the President of Nigeria!
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 3:25am On May 29, 2022
The main opposite party has made their mistake.

We expect the ruling party to make their own mistake in the coming days by putting up Mr Good luck.

Then, let every Nigerian Queue up behind labor party & behind Mr Peter Obi!
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 3:43am On May 29, 2022
Internationally, Atiku can not get support. This is fact. Locally, South East is a no go areas. With just a few work, Peter Obi would ride the whole South.

Don't mind his allies, the govnors! Atiku has no structure. He depends on the structure of South Nigeria.

The youths are already Queueing behind labor party!

The last battle is the most decisive battle! That is the battle of voting!
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 10:34am On May 29, 2022
Ok. He won the PDP Primaries that was characterized by open bribing, full view buying of delegates votes! The corrupt personalities who oversaw it all has invested, as usual they are looking forward to get a return from May 2023. However, we must not allow these criminals to re-loot the country!

Thanks to Wike for wasting Rivers Money. African elections are never local, but international. 10 Downing Street still holds the Ace. That's why we're focusing on 10 Downing Street, FCO and the White House.

The trio of Saraki, Atiku & Tambuwal and their Local collaborators in southern Nigeria, would get the shock of their lives next year! They have miscalculated. Atiku Abubakar has been rejected, by The Powers & the locals... He can buy delegates votes for all I care. He can employ Political Consulting Firms for all I care, but what we already found out, words on international corridor of power; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Ex Vice President of Nigeria can never be the President of Nigeria next year or any other time! Like Medusa, he has been cursed never to smell there! However like the gaze of Medusa, he can destroy good plans with his loot. The PDP Primaries just proved so!
There are two smart under dogs who can slay him in 2023; Mr Peter Obi or Prof Osinbajo!

Mr Peter Obi was tipped off about the scheming going on in PDP, Wike was too naive to see the future. Well, he has learned, that intels From credible lobbying Firms or Foreign Policy bodies should not be overlooked, and to follow who know road.

The Brits already have a Blue print of what is likely to play out, and advised on Mr Peter Obi on what to do! Mr Peter Obi must not lose focus. Mr Wike Never cared to ask Mr Peter Obi to share whatever intels he heard in visit to 10 Downing Street, he just ran off talking trash live on TV! Well, he's been served! If he's smart, he'd quickly hand over those buses, accessories he already bought for his presidential elections. He must do everything possible to make sure Atiku Abubakar, Tambuwal got paid back in like coins. Words on the lips of the cabals us that Wike must be jailed after 2023. To avert this; he must support a southern aspirate of his choice. Obi or Osinbajo! Let the two test their popularity in the general elections.

Barely last minute changes, I can boldly tell you, Atiku Abubakar can never be the President of Nigeria! If Mr Peter Obi sticks to his guts, and heed advise by international & local stakeholders, he is the incoming president of Nigeria!

Pay no attention to pastor Reno Omkri. He's just a Hustler. He talks about unity but supports a northerner against a Southerner. See why he should be ignored. As a trusted aide, he leaked several stuffs to same Atiku & APC during Mr Good luck Govt, stuffs that were roundly supplied to the emerging opposition then.

All the international threats has been levelled. There's only one local threat left to realising Mr Peter Obi presidency; the Jagaban of Africa! Mr Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the Agbalagba One of Nigeria! Let's pray Mr Buhari scheme out Tinubu & Jagaban himself decides for the first time to teach the north a bitter lesson it never forseen!
It happened to Awolowo. No pay back.
It happened to Abiola. No pay back.
It's about to happen to Tinubu. Thus time there should be a retribution!

Sun Tzu said, to win a battle,

1. There are roads which must not be followed. That road is PDP. It's a road ladden with thieves! Corruption! Crooked old fellows with insatiable greed to feast on whatever is left in Nigerian Treasury. Criminals!

2. Armies which must not be attacked.
The Jagaban of Africa has a formidable army that must be made an Ally. The goal is power returning to South. No matter the excuse they give Now for Atiku, they will still give it in 2027 for power to still be with them!

3. Towns which must not be besieged. The middle belt, Christian towns that felt the brunt of herdmen must not be besieged. Yes, their rogue old man Ayu Iyorchia played a role in the treachery, kindly don't besiege middle belt towns. Ayu has just one vote!

4. Positions which must not be contested.
Don't fall for the temptation of Vice President. Let Atiku Abubakar pick his fellow northerner as running mate.

5. Commands of the sovereign which must not be obeyed. Unfortunately, the Brits has fought wars locally, continentally & worldwide for thousands of years, they understand the games from a long distance. Rather obey the commands of Britain than the commands of Nigeria!

The mastery of politics is on a different scale. All Hands must be on deck. Remember your Farm lands whom Atiku brethren forcefully removed you. Remember Miss Deborah Samuel, a poor girl Atiku Dishonored in death! Remember Leah Sharibu. Remember Atiku legendary treachery, at the last minute shove it down his throat! Remember the humiliation metted on Obasanjo! Remember Atiku cross carpeting just to weakened the South! Be ready for any southern politician who will work with Atiku Abubakar...

It's time to teach Atiku Abubakar a bitter lesson he will never forget!

This is the sole reason I wish Tinubu isn’t in the race. Tinubu must be prevailed upon to step aside. He must be prevailed upon to name a price! It might be hurtful. Pay it!

Power has to shift to the South.

This shouldn’t be negotiable.

But if southerners in the APC don’t get their acts together, the North will have it.

Dear Jagaban, The Agbalagba One of Nigeria. You might be hated, loved or otherwise, Bigkoko acting wisely from intels gotten from the very Best internationally and locally understand you're one of the best Strategist, second only to Zik.

Remember the sacrifices of Zik to free Africa from the cluster Bleep of colonialism! Through his Strategic battles African countries got their Independence!

First thing now is to step out of the ring. Declare support for Osinbajo. Internationally, there's nothing on him. Health or corruption!
Buhari would reject this. It is a trap for him. Failure to support Osinbajo would make you support whoever you choose. Then throw your weight behind Obi.

If you don’t, you will be soo demystified. Embarrassed like Wike. I have friends in FCO and White House. My intels is superb I assure you.

Everything you’ve worked for politically, will become dust.

Not only that, they are going to take Lagos from you, and give to Rauf. It's that promise that made him attack you. Same was presented to Fashola he rejected it. Sane with Fayemi. But they know you are old, and you trust Rauf to have taught him a bit of few stuffs. And foolishly he accepted!

Step out and assemble a SOLID team. Choose a new Media team. A team with real balls!

Then attack this Goodluck agenda with everything. Anything! Attack Buhari option if it's not Osinbajo or a Southern candidate.

Attack till they flee. They are coward. He will flee because his solid Base; South East isn't on his side anymore!

Ensure that the APC produce a Southern candidate; Osinbajo! You are still a winner. Osinbajo is your boy, any day any time! Ogbonnaya Onu is still ok. Ameachi is still there.

Then throw every support behind this candidate. Let the contest be between Obi & Osinbajo. And let all votes count!

Politics isn’t a game of morals or sentiments.

Please understand this.

If you don’t act in the next 4 days.

Buhari would have his way & determine Who would be the next president of Nigeria. And it won't be you, Osinbajo or Obi. But if you act fast like a Cobra you are, it would be either Osinbajo or Obi! But never Atiku Abubakar or Goodluck Jonathan!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd is one of the best Consulting Firms in Africa.
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
Reno Omkri has bought something bigger than him. By now if his contact is legit, he should know that Atiku Abubakar has been rejected by the powers that be... He can never be the President of Nigeria, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi stand a better chance than him, and he knows it....

Mr Peter Obi knows this that's why he left them in peace and harmony. Let them expose themselves to the world on how treacherous they're!

It's not all about Peter Obi, but the threat by the likes of Reno Omkri to foist in another Buhari like bigot on every one. A man who could Dishonor a dead victim of religious bigotry! No shame at all. No sympathy!

For Deborah Samuel.... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno.
For the naira... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno.
For the economy... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno!
For due process... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno!
For end to banditry... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno!

If you are on Twitter, kindly follow us on @AfricaBigkoko

For every passing day, we shall be revealing Reason (s) why Atiku is Unfit to lead the largest economy in Africa come 2023.
One per day!

Don't forget how Buhari played everyone, until it became so clear that he doesn't mean well even for fellow northerners!

Since large majority is still blinded by religious bigotry, those down is duty bound to help eal the country by rejecting recycled politicians like AA!

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by OmegaAutos: 2:25pm On May 29, 2022
Bigkoko:
An Open Letter to Mr. Peter Obi, CON, a Presidential Hopeful in 2023 Nigerian General Elections.

Dear Sir,
Let me start by congratulating you on your well deserved endorsement by some Western Diplomats who has, QUOTE, ''Pledged' to lend you some support YOU DESPERATELY need in the quest to save Nigeria from possible implosion. I must tell you Getting pledges from European Aristocrat Diplomats is no mean feat. Congratulations once more..

However, i must advise you to continue on the path that brought you this far, especially your renown characteristic zeal for Fiscal Responsibility, eliminating government wastages, Due Process, etc. These are your highest selling point. At least from the whispers in the corridors of power in Europe. The general consensus among these Aristocrat Diplomats is that with a man like you, the battered naira may yet be restored, and the economy of Nigeria turned towards growth. By implications, the restiveness in southern Nigerian especially your home region of South East may be cut by at least 70% and have a semblance of belonging in the Nigerian Federation.

I commend you and your Strategy Team on the decision to dump the main opposite party, PDP. Words on the international highway is that the PDP is a nest of ignorant plunderers, a conglomerate of thieves united by just one goal: Looting of what is left of Nigeria. And to this tasks the likes of corrupt personalities are currently working together to bring one of theirs as a flag bearer. These personalities, some of them dare not venture into any developed country as they would be arrested right from the airport, are making frantic efforts to thwart all the possible gains the PDP has gotten as a result of you identifying with them. If you want I can drop their names right here on this platform, and dare them to make a visit like you did to London, or New York. And see if they don't get the orange cover-all.

I'm sure you got wind of the whisper from 10 Downing Street that PDP might not get the needed support internationally to wrest power from the ruling party APC. That's the whole truth, not really a gang up from the likes of other runners. What we tell you is exactly what it is.

Also, the babble amongst top Advisors; though unconfirmed, at Foreign & Commonwealth Office London, has it that the best Strategy that would elicit a strong British support for you, is running in a party that is relatively new, and has strong southern & northern support, that is besides The Ruling Party APC, & The main Opposition Party PDP. I believe your connections in FCO impressed this on you.

And Quickly get the duo of Ex president Obasanjo and TY Danjuma on your Team. A call from Mr Obasanjo is being awaited in 10 Downing Street. He has to make that call on your behalf. I guess you understand how these things work.

To this end Dear Peter Obi, I dare say your best bet is holistic team up with ex Gov of Kano State; Rabiu Kwakwaso. I understand he enjoys a lot of goodwill from Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo, and has some form of cult-like followers in north of Nigeria.
If you emerged a presidential candidate with Mr. Rabiu acting as a Vice, for the 2023 Nigerian presidential election, all I can say is Congratulations Mr Peter Obi as the new president elect of Nigeria come 2023!

Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd is a Bespoke Domestic Company co-founded by a Patriotic Nigerian, & domicile in Kigali Rwanda`
We do Feasibility Study, Researches & Public Opinion Surveys for Businesses & Individuals. However, you can send us a mail/WhatsApp message to design a custom service for you.

Your weed supplier is really serving you original dose. who tell you say oyinbo want naija to be better they will rather support a mumu to rule us so they can have their way easily. As far as naija is concerned... All hope is almost gone
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
Hahahaha lol.... It's so funny! I mean the weed thing!
Back to business. I know the whites never meant well for any place they step foot on. Africans need to be like the Asians...

Japan.
China.
Vietnam.
India.
Korea. Etc

That's why a non conformist like Obi needs our support....
While Mr Peter Obi presidency distracts them, the likes of modern day Zik, Awolowo, Etc revamp the regions into viable hubs!!!!

Tinubu tried with his AD ideology, but he needs a complimentary action in the east while a trusted Ally hold Power at the Center!

If you are on Twitter kindly follow us @AfricaBigkoko

Thanks

OmegaAutos:

Your weed supplier is really serving you original dose. who tell you say oyinbo want naija to be better they will rather support a mumu to rule us so they can have their way easily. As far as naija is concerned... All hope is almost gone
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by OmegaAutos: 5:41pm On May 29, 2022
Bigkoko:
Hahahaha lol.... It's so funny! I mean the weed thing!
Back to business. I know the whites never meant well for any place they step foot on. Africans need to be like the Asians...

Japan.
China.
Vietnam.
India.
Korea. Etc

That's why a non conformist like Obi needs our support....
While Mr Peter Obi presidency distracts them, the likes of modern day Zik, Awolowo, Etc revamp the regions into viable hubs!!!!

Tinubu tried with his AD ideology, but he needs a complimentary action in the east while a trusted Ally hold Power at the Center!

If you are on Twitter kindly follow us @AfricaBigkoko

Thanks

I will follow you on twitter but lemmie remind you that those who determine the fate of elections are not on twitter, we need to go grassroot and agressive mass reorientation. We have more stupid masses than sane ones. E dey pain me sha

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
Thank you for the twitter follow......

Bigkoko has a Plan it's following.. This is the International Awareness Stage, where the popularity of all Contesters are tested on the international Social Media. Many other Candidates have American & European Lobbying groups doing Image laundry for them. Well, they have stolen dollars to spare. Our Social Media Campaign aims to water down whatever effects, it might want to have.

After this Stage comes the Grass root Sensitization. And we shall be unveiling four Peer Pressure Groups to make Grass-Root mobilizers get to meet & sensitize eligible voters, ensure they free vote & that votes counts!

Insha Allah Peter Obi is our incoming President! Ameen

OmegaAutos:

I will follow you on twitter but lemmie remind you that those who determine the fate of elections are not on twitter, we need to go grass-root and agressive mass reorientation. We have more stupid masses than sane ones. E dey pain me sha
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Bigkoko: 12:29pm On May 30, 2022
Our pastor, @Reno Omkri is trying to white wash & change the narratives on twitter! We can not allow that to happen. That's why we must all be on twitter to do the needful!

follow us @AfricaBigkoko
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Lovelive: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
Enemy of progress, hunger, suffering and smiling syndrome has eaten deep into your cerebral tissue. Unfortunately you can't comprehend this fact about yourself.

So unfortunate !

proff010:
Dreamer

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Lovelive: 1:04pm On May 30, 2022
Bigkoko:

That is non of my business. I care less if Mr Boris kept Mr Obi him waiting or not. I only post what we dig out from trusted sources.... So far, every bits of them happens to be a fact.

Blame the Brits who appears to favor Mr Obi not me.
Blame Mr Buhari who appears to favor Mr Goodluck not me.

My only concern is the Nigerian economy that must be kept intact, and the Naira that must be prevented from heading towards 1200 in exchange to $1 should the mistake of 2015 be repeated.

Think well, through your stomach not through your religion or ethnicities.

The Hausas and ditto lots of ignorant stakeholders including Respected pastors, Profs, Rtd Gens, Academias, etc, who claim to make a mistake in 2015, stupidly made the same mistake in 2019, well today they are burying their head in shame! The expected returns from their conspiratory silence will not yield any result. I am telling you the fact.

The Powers has decreed, there is nothing you or me can do.

ASUU is on strike because M Buhari would rather pay bandits than pay these same Profs that helped got him into power.
Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Lovelive: 1:11pm On May 30, 2022
OmegaAutos:

I will follow you on twitter but lemmie remind you that those who determine the fate of elections are not on twitter, we need to go grassroot and agressive mass reorientation. We have more stupid masses than sane ones. E dey pain me sha

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! by Tinubuadvocate2: 1:13pm On May 30, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Post Video As Unknown Gunmen Pursue And Killed 2 Police Men In Aba / Should Boko Haram Be Granted Amnesty? / How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.