Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Officers Slap Driver And Drag Steering Wheel With Him While Passengers Cry Out.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Officers Slap Driver And Drag Steering Wheel With Him While Passengers Cry Out.. (430 Views)

"Go To Your Secrete Place And Drag Them Also" - Apostle Suleman’s WIFE Reacts / Lady Golfer Threatens Ubi Franklin, “i’ll Disclose Your Dirty Secrets,” And Drag / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Officers Slap Driver And Drag Steering Wheel With Him While Passengers Cry Out.. by Sabiboy123: 3:07pm On May 26, 2022
Officers slap driver and drag steering wheel with him while passengers cry out in terror (video)
A video going viral oline shows officers slapping a commercial driver while he was behind the steering wheel of a moving bus.

In the video, two officers, wearing black t-shirts, black trousers, and black face caps, are seen dragging the steering wheel with the driver asking him to park
When the driver refused to park, the officers are seen trying to force themselves into the driver's seat to take control of the car...........read more
watch video below
https://euchariasblog.com/officers-slap-driver-and-drag-steering-wheel-with-him-while-passengers-cry-out-in-terror-video/

Re: Officers Slap Driver And Drag Steering Wheel With Him While Passengers Cry Out.. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 26, 2022
do you need justice
Re: Officers Slap Driver And Drag Steering Wheel With Him While Passengers Cry Out.. by Pathokpo: 8:11pm On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
do you need justice
I done talk am before and I go still talk am again. Theses our police officers need mental health test cos more than 94 percent of them are not mentally fit to carry out their job properly. What happens to him jotting than the plate number of the car and communicating with the nearest barrage or police station to stop him.

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Pressures Her Daughter, Kendall To Have A Child / Atiku Errand Boy, Bingo, God Punish You- Tonto Dike, Nkechi Blessing Slam Reno O / Why I Underwent Plastic Surgery – Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.