Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church (51278 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Joeyfizzo: 7:06pm On May 26, 2022
Corporate2020:

That's why your name was removed from the book of life and death.
hahahahahahahahahaaaa... Clown Clown....which dirty book is dat?
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Oluwaseyi00(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2022
Skmoda360:

Baba.....i know ok.....i ain't a bad person as i be street so which step I'm i retracing?.... undecided

I never called you a bad person, I was just reminding you of eternity with Christ which only comes through Salvation.

So, can you say you'd make it when He comes now?
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2022
This is true about deeper life women. They depict modesty.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by LaconicINC: 7:11pm On May 26, 2022
flexyrule:
My brother. Heaven is still the goal.
correct!
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On May 26, 2022
treasureessien:
This is true about deeper life women. They depict modesty.
Did Jesus Christ never commanded any of that though. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by VenumX: 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
How you treat your fellow man is what matters not all you listed.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Nezzjnr: 7:23pm On May 26, 2022
My church Girls

They can be very nice ehn
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by abeliver: 7:23pm On May 26, 2022
no.15.
whe they get to their knees they know how to do the 'Job' ...the Lord's Job
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by VenumX: 7:26pm On May 26, 2022
thegreencoal:
Honestly, the rate at which society is normalizing immorality now, especially with the new generational churches is alarming. You will hardly find women who would keep their worth these days, all of them have been influenced by Yeyebrities like Tonto, and other Golddiggers. To find an honest woman these days na problem. undecided

Are you a virgin?
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by VenumX: 7:28pm On May 26, 2022
fluffybaby:
If you want to see a wicked female in action..look for women who practice their religion through appearance. Look for head tie, burqa/sock/gloves, mary amaka dress. They are wicked at heart and use religion to justify their wickedness.

True

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by VenumX: 7:32pm On May 26, 2022
liveyourlife007:
What attracts me about these set of females is their natural look. No makeup, no artificial hair.
To be sincere it's not easy to keep such godly virtue with the level of moral decadence in our society these days.

Godly virtue is now by natural hair and no make up abi? Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On May 26, 2022
VenumX:
Godly virtue is now by natural hair and no make up abi? Are you a virgin?
There is no such thing as "godly" virtue since virtue is instead as defined by men and not by God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On May 26, 2022
liveyourlife007:
What attracts me about these set of females is their natural look. No makeup, no artificial hair.
To be sincere it's not easy to keep such godly virtue with the level of moral decadence in our society these days.
There is no such thing as "godly" or "Christian" virtue. These ideas are of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) not of God or Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ wants us all to be holy. n that is exactly wat they do.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by VenumX: 7:46pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as "godly" virtue since virtue is instead as defined by men and not by God. undecided

I just tire for all these hypocrites. Always after the surface when the heart is black.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ commands us to be holy n that is exactly wat they do.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On May 26, 2022
treasureessien:
Jesus Christ wants us all to be holy. n that is exactly wat they do.
The Holiness Jesus Christ asked of you has absolutely nothing to do with your appearance but everything to do with your heart, mind and soul instead. He even warned you never to judge anything by outward appearance which is instead what all 20 ideas spewed by the lady in this case seem to center around. undecided

Jesus Christ warned you that you not be like the Pharisees who wash the outside of the cup pretending themselves holy by their vain acts. Instead Jesus Christ instructed you to wash the inside of the cup and that God will take care of everything else there is to take care of. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by cornelboy(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2022
treasureessien:
Jesus Christ commands us to be holy n that is exactly wat they do.
What's holiness sister?
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Ashibelieve: 8:09pm On May 26, 2022
Mama is correct. We deeperlife bro know this is true.

Another thing is they are very brilliant and hardworking.

Deeper deeper in the love of Jesus...
ExAngel007:
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Karnice600: 8:19pm On May 26, 2022
flexyrule:
Reminds me of my tender age in Deeper Life Bible Ministry (1994 to 2003).. The best years I can remember....

Heaven was the goal.

Holiness was the watch word.

Evangelism and soul winning souls was our hobby.

Sanctification and the Baptism of the Holy Ghost - Very key!!!

Miss those days at the youth church, youth retreat, December and Easter retreats...

Search the scriptures, PA Kumuyi's sound Bible studies... And many more heavenly experiences.

My favourite hymn used to be:

1 Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy word.

2 Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will. [Refrain]

3 Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow. [Refrain]

4 Deeper, higher, ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last. [Refrain]

Omoh. Deeper Life been sweet die!

Jesus only is our message,
Jesus all our theme shall be;
We will lift up Jesus ever,
Jesus only will we see.
Jesus only, Jesus ever,
Jesus all in all we sing,
Savior, Sanctifier, and Healer,
Glorious Lord and coming King.
Jesus only is our Savior,
All our guilt He bore away,
He, our righteousness forever,
All our strength from day to day.
Jesus is our Sanctifier,
Saving us from self and sin,
And with all His Spirit’s fulness,
Filling all our hearts within.
Jesus only is our Healer,
All our sicknesses He bare,
And His risen life and fulness,
All His members still may share.
Jesus only is our Power,
He the gift of Pentecost;
Jesus, breathe Thy pow’r upon us,
Fill us with the Holy Ghost.
And for Jesus we are waiting,
List’ning for the Advent Call;
But ’twill still be Jesus only,
Jesus ever, all in all.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Holiness Jesus Christ asked of you has absolutely nothing to do with your appearance but everything to do with your heart, mind and soul instead. He even warned you never to judge anything by outward appearance which is instead what all 20 ideas spewed by the lady in this case seem to center around. undecided

Jesus Christ warned you that you not be like the Pharisees who wash the outside of the cup pretending themselves holy by their vain acts. Instead Jesus Christ instructed you to wash the inside of the cup and that God will take care of everything else there is to take care of. undecided
Well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by godliman: 8:22pm On May 26, 2022
flexyrule:
My brother. The story long.

But I still miss those days of holiness and true fellowship with God.
Chat me on WhatsApp zero eight zero 34 eight eight nine four two four
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by ClipHog: 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
21. And we of the world don't give a Bleep
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by YangaBabe: 8:34pm On May 26, 2022
Nice, really good to know
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Shebbs: 8:38pm On May 26, 2022
My Sidechick Is A Deeper Life Girl, She's The Best I've Seen In Mouth Action.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by NaijaCars4sale: 8:45pm On May 26, 2022
Many might not like to hear it but it is true
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Adakintroy: 8:55pm On May 26, 2022
Many men don't want good girls. They want bad girls that are good.

They are the twisted ones not the girls.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On May 26, 2022
treasureessien:
Well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
Opinions are lies where God's Truth is concerned. Jesus Christ taught this to His followers when He warned them against listening to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On May 26, 2022
Ashibelieve:
Mama is correct. We deeperlife bro know this is true.

Another thing is they are very brilliant and hardworking.

Deeper deeper in the love of Jesus...
Your claims run contrary to reality since I grew up around these people and they are no different from those in the world where it really matters. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by 09011617135ox: 9:30pm On May 26, 2022
ExAngel007:
She looks like a man
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by FreedomfromtheT: 9:43pm On May 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Nonsense

I have fvcked more than three deeper life girls this year and i met them on Michat

One of them even covers herself from head to toe and she doesn't use jewelery or wig.

Some people once they see a Christian or Muslim,they think the person is holy...lol

Some christians/muslims even visit herbalists and occultic men,they just dey use religion cover face...

Some of these over-religious people are hypocrites & have very bad character which they veil with "I'm a religious person"

If true, those are children of Satan just like you, not Deeper Christian Lifers. I don't know who will repent first between you and your sin partners before it becomes too late. Hellfire is too hot.
Please try and beat them to it.
Re: Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church by Gkemz: 9:46pm On May 26, 2022
Long ago there was this beautiful friend of mine who was a member of deeper life, a devoted christian. I met her through her married elder sister who managed the depot I supervised, who was also a devoted deeper life christian. This lady was too beautiful without makeup as her faith was against makeup. I've never seen a lady as beautiful as she was without having any artificial makeup. She succeeded in drawing me closer to God, convincing me to attend the weekly scripture union. Unfortunately after I left the company to serve, I lost my phone that contains her contact and that of her sister.

Deeper life get fine babes with no artificial makeup. Nevertheless they also have the ugly ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations? / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.