Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? (388 Views)

2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by Risentouch(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2022
The reason for this thread is just because of the recent trend of Peter Obi who left PDP after seeing the handwriting on the wall and in order to avoid inevitable shame.
To my best opinion I have always had that belief that Obi is not ever going to get PDP ticket no matter how much he tries. I felt he knows same thing too and that's why he used their platform to gain popularity and left them before the leaves him behind.

My question here is; with the rumors of consensus bla bla bla going on about APC and if we should all be sincere to ourselves Buhari doesn't want Tinubu and it's making it very clear to him and doing his best to strip him off all the political advantages he enjoys, because we all know that Tinubu has no contender in APC if we should do a direct primaries, he has all the monies it can cost and also ready to fight dirty no matter how it comes.

Do you think he will follow the Obi pattern if APC betrays him?
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by lathrowinger: 3:21pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu will surely win the 2023 election, he is our next president by God grace...

Congratulation to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I know my iyamri brothers won't be happy reading this

We love you and we promise to develop the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by fjjc(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2022
Only time will tell.
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by Anyiamaka: 3:32pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria now or later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by XerXers: 3:40pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu is placing his confidence in his money unlike obi who doesn't waste money
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by ChoCho54(f): 3:41pm On May 26, 2022
Magnus Abe his south south foreman just resigned from Rivers APC governorship race and told his followers to watch out for a new direction....

If this is not a precursor to the impending exodus of Swaga into the red sea, I dunno...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by Risentouch(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2022
lathrowinger:
Tinubu will surely win the 2023 election, he is our next president by God grace...

I hope you know we are talking about getting the party tickets not winning the main election, I am not stopping you from campaigning your candidate though.
But let's hit the main topic.
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by Basic123: 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu is placing his confidence in his money unlike obi who doesn't waste money
Tinubu has money and ready to spend and Men!

Obi has money but stingy and had no men

He has no business with politics!
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu is already planning on decamping to SDP as I speak
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by Risentouch(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2022
Basic123:

Tinubu has money and ready to spend and Men!

Obi has money but stingy and had no men

He has no business with politics!

I hope you know he won election twice in Anambra as governor even with PDP having the majority of the house of assembly members, I wonder why you people are too quick to underated this man.
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by Risentouch(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is already planning on decamping to SDP as I speak

Mere speculations.
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by duro4chang(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2022
Do not compare the two. Obi cannot withstand the heat
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by gasparpisciotta: 3:59pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu is not a political olosho
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by Aboguede(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu does not have such balls shocked

By the way, if Peter Obi dropped his aspirations for Presidency because of corruption of the delegates and if we assume that the current Nigeria political class are corrupt or that buhari is the father of corrupt then I can boldly tell you that tinubu is the grand father of CORRUPTION grin

Now, let me inform you...

Peter Obi is the president of Nigeria 2023!
Re: Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? by jimyjames(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
lathrowinger:

What happened to awolowo in 1979 will repeat itself with tinubu, cause he is following the exact pattern awolowo followed in 1978-1979 , awolowo's live time ambition of becoming the president was all he thought of, same way tinubu is doing, watch and see what happened to awolowo will repeat itself

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country / Anybody Calling Wike Brave Is An Idiot / Alimosho Federal Constituency: Ayuba Won APC House Of Rep. Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.