Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Want To Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming (1069 Views)

Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2022
I went to one computer institute here in Benin to learn programming.here is the list of program available. What's your take guys?? I need advice pleasw

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by CUMIN: 5:11pm On May 26, 2022
They want to scam you...let me attach site you can learn from on your own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by CUMIN: 5:13pm On May 26, 2022
Use that 150k to buy data.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2022
Thank you boss
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2022
Thanks man
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by airsaylongcome: 7:11pm On May 26, 2022
CUMIN:
They want to scam you...let me attach site you can learn from on your own.

How is it a scam?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=airsaylongcome post=113202205]

How is it a scam? What do you think, are those programs okay for that amount??
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by FlameHashira: 8:28pm On May 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

How is it a scam?
For me I wouldn't call it scam I'll just say the programs they are teaching are thrash no substance you can get better stuff for free online of course and ngl (sorry PHP developers my apologies but you urself know it) PHP is thrash and who the hell says javascripting the guy teaching is probably thrashy I bet after finishing the course you'll realise you learnt nothing tangible he just bombarded you with random stuff
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by digitite: 8:32pm On May 26, 2022
In programming, choose a niche and it will come easy to you including the resources and certification you would need to be employable by reputable Nigerian firms or international remote jobs.

Don't learn randomly like a headless chicken.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by FlameHashira: 8:37pm On May 26, 2022
digitite:
In programming, choose a niche and it will come easy to you including the resources and certification you would need to be employable by reputable Nigerian firms or international remote jobs.

comrade you understand grin
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2022
digitite:

How do i go about it....i don't want to end up regretting
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2022
FlameHashira:

abeg make una put me through nah
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by digitite: 8:40pm On May 26, 2022
FlameHashira:
Na so bro
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by digitite: 8:41pm On May 26, 2022
plenitude:

How do i go about it....i don't want to end up regretting

Which industry do you love the most ? As in something that comes natural to you ?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2022
digitite:

Which industry do you love the most ? As in something that comes natural to you ?

I am interested in the tech industry
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by FlameHashira: 8:47pm On May 26, 2022
plenitude:
abeg make una put me through nah
Guy mah no lie na @archekit who put me through more than a year ago the bastard made me take cs courses online first before I choose web dev and then he pointed me but ngl those CS classes made my foundations solid so maybe you could try it
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2022
FlameHashira:

Guy mah no lie na @archekit who put me through more than a year ago the bastard made me take cs courses online first before I choose web dev and then he pointed me but ngl those CS classes made my foundations solid so maybe you could try it

Okay... i really want do front and backend programming including python.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by digitite: 9:16pm On May 26, 2022
plenitude:

I am interested in the tech industry

Okay. Learn what is generic and applicable and then specialize. Tech is wide.

Systems Admin
Programming
Digital Marketing
Computer Networking
Blockchain
Software Development
Web Development
Cloud Computing
Machine Learning
App Development
PC Technician / Engineering.
Data Analytics / Science / Engineering

Now amongst these, choose programming because it is applicable to the above mentioned subject matters. Let your approach be open source technologies unless you have the money to buy vendor specific tools.

In employment, choose what the economy needs in the interim. In Nigeria, Fintech , Agriculture, Logistics.... By research , the infrastructure your country has determines how and what you gonna earn.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2022
digitite:

Okay. Learn what is generic and applicable and then specialize. Tech is wide.

Systems Admin
Programming
Digital Marketing
Computer Networking
Blockchain
Software Development
Web Development
Cloud Computing
Machine Learning
App Development
PC Technician / Engineering.
Data Analytics / Science / Engineering

Now amongst these, choose programming because it is applicable to the above mentioned subject matters. Let your approach be open source technologies unless you have the money to buy vendor specific tools.

In employment, choose what the economy needs in the interim. In Nigeria, Fintech , Agriculture, Logistics.... By research , the infrastructure your country has determines how and what you gonna earn.

Thanks man... i really appreciate
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by airsaylongcome: 6:49am On May 27, 2022
FlameHashira:

For me I wouldn't call it scam I'll just say the programs they are teaching are thrash no substance you can get better stuff for free online of course and ngl (sorry PHP developers my apologies but you urself know it) PHP is thrash and who the hell says javascripting the guy teaching is probably thrashy I bet after finishing the course you'll realise you learnt nothing tangible he just bombarded you with random stuff

PHP is trash? Were do you guys come up with these kind of false sweeping statements? Normally I go hard on anyone that opens their mouth (or is it fingers) to rubbish any other programming language. But this is still early in the morning and I'm having a slow start to my day. But never again should you ever denigrate any programming Language. Not even QBASIC or COBOL or FORTRAN like you indomie generation like to do
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Jas80: 7:01am On May 27, 2022
FlameHashira:

Php is thrash? Sorry, u sound like someone who feels he knows it all but actually knows nothing
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Tunechi5(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2022
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by FlameHashira: 8:12am On May 27, 2022
airsaylongcome:

PHP is trash? Were do you guys come up with these kind of false sweeping statements? Normally I go hard on anyone that opens their mouth (or is it fingers) to rubbish any other programming language. But this is still early in the morning and I'm having a slow start to my day. But never again should you ever denigrate any programming Language. Not even QBASIC or COBOL or FORTRAN like you indomie generation like to do
I'm just saying bruv recently it's never the first option for startups or well most developers because of the creepy syntax and developers tend to be religious in some things so maybe I'm bias but ngl I like others more than it their code is neater and much more flexible
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by FlameHashira: 8:13am On May 27, 2022
Jas80:

Php is thrash? Sorry, u sound like someone who feels he knows it all but actually knows nothing
Comrade rest, I'm sure I don't need to educate you on why standard developers don't really like PHP nowadays although ngl some of the best websites online were built with it it's just that time changes and now with better options people can't help but determine it as incompetent
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Jas80: 8:16am On May 27, 2022
FlameHashira:

Comrade rest, I'm sure I don't need to educate you on why standard developers don't really like PHP nowadays although ngl some of the best websites online were built with it it's just that time changes and now with better options people can't help but determine it as incompetent

Which language do you work with?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by FlameHashira: 9:46am On May 27, 2022
Jas80:

Which language do you work with?
For backend I work with python
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by FlameHashira: 9:47am On May 27, 2022
plenitude:

Okay... i really want do front and backend programming including python.
Learn Django framework then
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by airsaylongcome: 9:56am On May 27, 2022
FlameHashira:

I'm just saying bruv recently it's never the first option for startups or well most developers because of the creepy syntax and developers tend to be religious in some things so maybe I'm bias but ngl I like others more than it their code is neater and much more flexible

Lol. With WordPress and Moodle, PHP is going nowhere. Don't denigrate any language whether it's mainstream or not. That's my own
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Playermayweda(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2022
FlameHashira:

When wordpress still exists?, Php is even far more significant than before, If you are into Freelancing, wordpress will get you more Jobs than normal coding
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by plenitude(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2022
I am beginning to get confuse ooo... i want to learn programming...i just want to get it right that's why i need some advice regarding my post
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Jas80: 7:34pm On May 27, 2022
plenitude:
I am beginning to get confuse ooo... i want to learn programming...i just want to get it right that's why i need some advice regarding my post

Do you really have passion for it?
If No is ur answer, my brother e go hard o... u can send a message on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Php/mysql Insert Issues / C#.net Fans: / Multiple Thumbprint Detection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.