Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) (2103 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Easyvibez(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2022
SUSPECTED UNKNOWN GUNMAN NABBED IS SOUTH EAST
(WATCH FULL CONFESSION)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UAH8G3m7is

2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by DitariDisciple2: 3:49pm On May 26, 2022
OK.
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by abhee007(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
Unknown?.... He's now known ni

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:06pm On May 26, 2022
Aahh
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
Very Good. Bunch of opportunistic criminals

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by sonature1: 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
These boys no dey ever get sense until dem catch them.

These ones deserve no mercy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by LeoDeKing: 4:34pm On May 26, 2022
He is not igbo, he is one of the fulani herdsmen were talking about. angry

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Kalashnikov49: 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
Since Soludo activated the curfew that is indirectly a 'SIT @ HOME' with Government backing cheesy cheesy ...Afonja zombies and their handlers are recycling useless news to stay relevant.

IPOB exposed the modus-operandi of these useless miscreants as follows:

I) Fulani herdsmen 'strike force' in conjunction with Nigerian Army always cause mayhem on sit @ home days or days before the sit @ home.

ii) Do you know that these herdsmen have 'Resident ID Cards' and are based in the Barracks?? That is why they move with soldiers.

What I know for a fact is that restrategizing and adaptability is not new to IGBO people and they will survive it grin

No IGBO youth will be killed and termed ESN...because the curfew is bae. Zombie Ntoor!!!..spits

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Proudlyomonna: 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
This is old news na.
Nairaland sef ehn.
Well not withstanding, anything and everything possible will continue to be done to crush ipob's esn/ugm and everyother groups trying to bring down the peace of the blessed and beautiful SE.
Facts!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Miracle2020: 5:08pm On May 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Since Soludo activated the curfew that is indirectly a 'SIT @ HOME' with Government backing cheesy cheesy ...Afonja zombies and their handlers are recycling useless news to stay relevant.

I) Fulani herdsmen 'strike force' in conjunction with Nigerian Army always cause mayhem on sit @ home days or days before the sit @ home.

ii) Do you know that these herdsmen have 'Resident ID Cards' and are based in the Barracks?? That is why they move with soldiers.

What I know for a fact is that restrategizing and adaptability is not new to IGBO people and they will survive it grin

No IGBO youth will be killed and termed ESN...because the curfew is bae. Zombie Ntoor!!!..spits
yes it a fulani man that was burned alive after confessing his name and family compound in anambara. Are you happy now? I just hope one day you will not be crying that they are killing innocent igbo youths.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Miracle2020: 5:16pm On May 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

in fact I don't know how you think. Sometimes I just wonder if people were celebrating on the day you are been born into this world. You foolishly defend or deny what is obvious. Why?
Mr man, enough is enough of this foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Yibo(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2022
Shoot the mofo immediately
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Kalashnikov49: 5:21pm On May 26, 2022
Guy...talk is cheap...rant as you like , you are inconsequential. All the ID's of Fulani 'harboured' in Barracks' is already viral and people have seen the pictures.

You are pained and senileee and I am happy that IGBO Youths are totally woke

You will not celebrate the death of any IGBO Youth again...but for you miscreants..any FULANI terrorist seen inside the bush will see DEVIL, that I can tell you for free. Spits grin

Miracle2020:
in fact I don't know how you think. Sometimes I just wonder if people were celebrating on the day you are been born into this world. You foolishly defend or deny what is obvious. Why?
Mr man, enough is enough of this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Kalashnikov49: 5:24pm On May 26, 2022
The guy has already been killed.So stop masturbating grin grin.

Igbo:
Shoot the mofo immediately

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Yibo(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The guy has already been killed.So stop masturbating grin grin.

I know
As in his dead body should be burnt to ash

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by DSC7: 6:01pm On May 26, 2022
Tyres, petrol and Lighter.....

Rip in Advance grin

#SecureTheSouth..
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by yampro: 7:12pm On May 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Sometime when some people say things either
verbal/written I just laugh at their stupidity and hypocrisy. The east is gradually becoming a another somalia.and some people are busy supporting these actors.
Same propaganda that cost millions of lives in the year 1968-1970 is replaying itself But this time around is among the ibo themselves.
For those that refuse to be cajole by the apostle of falsehood.
Ipob and kanu is another Hitler that will do the igbos a great harm

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Miracle2020: 7:28pm On May 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Guy...talk is cheap...rant as you like , you are inconsequential. All the ID's of Fulani 'harboured' in Barracks' is already viral and people have seen the pictures.

You will not celebrate the death of any IGBO Youth again...but for you miscreants..any FULANI terrorist seen inside the bush will see DEVIL, that I can tell you for free. Spits grin

coming from a useless kid.
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Miracle2020: 7:34pm On May 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

if you have one small tiny tissue of brain,you would have remember that kanu say more this but today he is begging.
Wait oo, why am i even replying an illiterate. Sorry bye..........

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Coldie(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2022
I feel so much pity for him
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Ndibunna: 7:53pm On May 26, 2022
One from Imo the other from Abakiliki.

Umu ekperima
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Tingotoe: 8:37pm On May 26, 2022
He is not an unknown gunman. He's a known IPOB/ESN terrorist who met his waterloo

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by bookson(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2022
The red thing on that police guy's waist, no be juju be that?

Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Kalashnikov49: 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
keep crying..till you develop cardiac arrest , when BIAFRA as a Nation is established. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are pained because even with KANU in captivity , the movement continues!!...GTFOH useless ,miscreant... angry

Miracle2020:
if you have one small tiny tissue of brain,you would have remember that kanu say more this but today he is begging.
Wait oo, why am i even replying an illiterate. Sorry bye..........
Re: Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video) by Kalashnikov49: 10:10pm On May 26, 2022
Thank you.

I have never seen you discuss this much about Benue massacres...or Kaduna/Zamfara/sokoto/borono/yobe/plateau killings. Your useless fixation is IGBOs...and i know its not because you like them...its because you know that without them you are finished!! During the war, Benue people killed returning BIAFRAn's but now the same Benue is gone. but you are on my mention talking nonsense, spits!!
angry angry angry angry angry

yampro:

Sometime when some people say things either
verbal/written I just laugh at their stupidity and hypocrisy. The east is gradually becoming a another somalia.and some people are busy supporting these actors.
Same propaganda that cost millions of lives in the year 1968-1970 is replaying itself But this time around is among the ibo themselves.
For those that refuse to be cajole by the apostle of falsehood.
Ipob and kanu is another Hitler that will do the igbos a great harm

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi greedy? Pension benefits of Peter Obi vs Bola Tinubu / Obi Will Win At The Tribunal. Who Will Go On A Bet With Me? / Lagos And Kano:which Is The Most Populous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.