Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question (1935 Views)

Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2022
can someone tell me just 1 advantages of them in Nigeria

I don't want someone to mention how they grow the economy by pumping/investing their stolen money into the economy.....
intact they are the one that shattered every thing

they just hop into any boutique and buy stuff ,,they usually pay more than the original price and let the shop owner think we legit husler can't afford it ....

imagine a jean I bought 3500 a year ago now cost more than 12,000 ,a pair of polo do cost 8000 now compare to 2000 b4

some came to rent a room self at my house last week ,, the original price for the rentage and every other thing is just 120,000 ,but when my landlord hear say them be yahoo boys ,the price skyrocketed to 210,000 and the useless boys say they are going to pay for it this week ..
u see how useless they are spending lavishly knowing well that it's not their money and they are still going to make more people cry in future if the ones they lavished finished...

now tell me how this useless,lazy,God forsaken folks take make the economy grow ,whereas destroying our country ....
Politicians are not left out also

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2022
NONE WHATSOEVER... there can be no advantage/benefit from committing crime and ruining people's lives.!

your landlord is just an opportunist, dont blame him...any smart person would have done the same because it is well known that money you didnt earn the right way, you will spend recklessly.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by keneryhark(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2022
It provide an avenue for the young Nigeria unemployed citizen to be self employed.

which lead to citizens Financial independence

No doubt it proceed also help keep the economy moving.

Note: This is to been seen as been in support of crime , I am only answering your question to what the advantages are.

Mind you drug trade is a major import income generation for Mexico

3 Likes

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
NONE WHATSOEVER....there can be no advantage from committing crime and ruining people's lives.!
some useless people here are saying "" They invest and create more jobs through it "". like using their useless money to start some big companies businesses and employ youths ...
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2022
keneryhark:
It provide an avenue for the young Nigeria unemployed citizen to be self employed.

which lead to citizens Financial independence

No doubt it proceed also help keep the economy moving.

Note: This is to been seen as been in support of crime , I am only answering your question to what the advantages are.

Mind you drug trade is a major import income generation for Mexico
Avenue to young Nigerians u say
ve u been scammed b4 what's bad is bad Abeg

2 Likes

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Light78: 4:48pm On May 26, 2022
Satan01:

I don't want someone to mention how they grow the economy by pumping/investing their stolen money into the economy.....
intact they are the one that shattered every thing

they just hop into any boutique and buy stuff ,,they usually pay more than the original price and let the shop owner think we legit husler can't afford it ....

imagine a jean I bought 3500 a year ago now cost more than 12,000 ,a pair of polo do cost 8000 now compare to 2000 b4

some came to rent a room self at my house last week ,, the original price for the rentage and every other thing is just 120,000 ,but when my landlord hear say them be yahoo boys ,the price skyrocketed to 210,000 and the useless boys say they are going to pay for it this week ..
u see how useless they are spending lavishly knowing well that it's not their money and they are still going to make more people cry in future if the ones they lavished finished...

now tell me how this useless,lazy,God forsaken folks take make the economy grow ,whereas destroying our country ....
Politicians are not left out also

You don't want someone to mention, and you asked. Lubbish!!!
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2022
Satan01:
some useless people here are saying "" They invest and create more jobs through it "". like using their useless money to start some big companies businesses and employ youths ...

these people are clearly insane... that would be as crazy as saying that kidnapping, armed robbery and ritual killings is beneficial to Nigeria because these criminals reinvest their ill-gotten loot back into the community (the exact same community that they robbed/killed in order to attain these loots, to begin with). MADNESS!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

these people are clearly insane... that would be as crazy as saying that kidnapping, armed robbery and ritual killings is beneficial to Nigeria because these criminals reinvest their ill-gotten loot back into the community (the exact same community that they robbed/killed in order to attain these loots, to begin with). MADNESS!!!!!
will u believe if "hushpuppy or mompha" come out and declare to run for office today ,u will see many people supporting them ...

people that should be Lynched !!!
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2022
Satan01:
will u believe if "hushpuppy or mompha" come out and declare to run for office today ,u will see many people supporting them ...

people that should be Lynched !!!

sadly that is the society we live in today where a demon with money can buy himself "respect".... Nigerians love nothing more than a good rag to riches story (even if its thanks to Yahoo-yahoo, kidnapping, rituals etc).

everybody knows that the majority of Nigerians with suspect income flaunting their wealth on social media are criminals.

only the death penalty to all kidnappers, polithieves, ritualist, yahoo-yahoo etc can save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2022
Finestboi , Richest do pls to FP ...need more view on this
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2022
Buhari spoil your economy you say na boys. Shey na because of them fuel price dey increase?
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by chariisGRACE(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2022
Nothing except hiking the price of ordinary slippers I used to buy for 1500NGN to 4000NGN sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Buhari spoil your economy you say na boys. Shey na because of them fuel price dey increase?
always siding with them useless boys "SMH
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Nothing except hiking the price of ordinary slippers I used to buy for 1500NGN to 4000NGN sad
I dey tell u ,, my useless landlord don dey look me anyhow since last week ...
I don know say starting from next year our house rent don increase be DAT ,,,

2 Likes

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2022
Satan01:
always siding with them useless boys "SMH
E be lyk say them don run this one.

sorry o.
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2022
9182736455O1999:

E be lyk say them don run this one.

sorry o.
I know say u be yahoo ,,, dem go still catch u with ur Oga "swalomir"
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2022
Satan01:
I know say u be yahoo ,,, dem go still catch u with ur Oga "swalomir"
I no be yahoo boy.
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
Hunger for finish most naija girls if it weren't for them

1 Like

Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2022
Kaiair:
Hunger for finish most naija girls if it weren't for them
see as this 1 dey reason
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Ay04z(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2022
I leverage into into the system... By purchasing crypto from dem...and selling on exchange... For normal gain.... In other to also purchase all diz tinz wey just dey go up.... Se grin
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by ukaface(f): 11:33pm On May 26, 2022
No advantage.
They just dey constitute nuisance with their short nicker,socks and slides.
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Nobody: 2:32am On May 27, 2022
Satan01:

I out also
Is it Yahoo boys that made emefiele and his cohorts devalue the naira, making everything expensive?
Instead of you to go and work harder, you're here blaming yahoo boys for your misfortune. Blame your greedy landlord also.
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Nobody: 4:06am On May 27, 2022
Meanwhile, if you need a new website for your business or a crypto investment website at an affordable rate, contact us today @ 07011899545 or visit our website
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by XchangeRate: 7:20am On May 27, 2022
If we are not going to revenge the Millions of blacks thrown in the Atlantic Ocean, I will…
And our Government Devalues our currency, We are the ones that bring their Currency down here and change to ours, So we have been doing a lot for the country already
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by TheRollingStone: 9:53am On May 27, 2022
See epa na you dem dey hustle their money for? Stop dey hate
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Daum: 10:20am On May 27, 2022
You asked a question and you are being sentimental about it.

I am not supporting Yahoo but to answer the question

They bring in money into the country. forget about how they got the money. This money is what they use in pushing so many small and medium scale enterprises in this country. No matter how bad they are, they are far better than your politicians who take the money from here to store in foreign banks for their grandkids while you are hear thinking of 120k house rent.

Channel your hate towards your politicians
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2022
Poor men and their rants sef. If you can't afford to live a comfortable life with your "legit" 7-9 job,then you should blame your government and not yahoo boys.
Some weeks back,it was reported that the AGF stole 80bn and last week, 1.5 trillion with another $9m was found in the account of another individual but your problem na Yahoo boys.
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2022
Daum:
You asked a question and you are being sentimental about it.

I am not supporting Yahoo but to answer the question

They bring in money into the country. forget about how they got the money. This money is what they use in pushing so many small and medium scale enterprises in this country. No matter how bad they are, they are far better than your politicians who take the money from here to store in foreign banks for their grandkids while you are hear thinking of 120k house rent.

Channel your hate towards your politicians
Oga ,,, forget abt how them get money wetin Gullible Nigerians ,always supporting crime but when d table turned on u ....
u will start crying and shouting
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Poor men and their rants sef. If you can't afford to live a comfortable life with your "legit" 7-9 job,then you should blame your government and not yahoo boys.
Some weeks back,it was reported that the AGF stole 80bn and last week, 1.5 trillion with another $9m was found in the account of another individual but your problem na Yahoo boys.
yes am poor ,,but don't wanna be rich through scamming of my fellow human beings ...
if u doing it b4 stop it b4 its too late for u
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2022
XchangeRate:
If we are not going to revenge the Millions of blacks thrown in the Atlantic Ocean, I will…
And our Government Devalues our currency, We are the ones that bring their Currency down here and change to ours, So we have been doing a lot for the country already
so ur granny sit u down and tell u all this don't u use ur head ?? y can't hushpuppy told d enforcement agency that its "revenge" when them wotowoto am ??
use ur brain na
Re: What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question by Satan01(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2022
ukaface:
No advantage.
They just dey constitute nuisance with their short nicker,socks and slides.
thank u ,,, can u see all those senseless comment below I pity our youth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec 2024 Practical Specimen / When Is Yabatech Resuming. / Bea Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.