Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River (20719 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Ex-APC Member Clinches PDP Gov Ticket In Kwara / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by saintkeppy(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
All your bais prediction, apc will win, if wishes were horses, Cross River is a core PDP state,don't allow ayade defection deceive you, the people hate apc in SS and SE, same way you predicted Andyuba to win Anambra at the end,he couldn't win a local govt.Pdp will take back Imo, Crossriver and Ebonyi in 2023

PDP Is going extinct as we speak, so many aggrieved members in some PDP controlled states, so many court cases, core members are bent on working against the party come 2023 to frustrate sitting Governors.

It not gonna be a party thing anymore but all about aligning with candidates that has the capacity to deliver. I see unpopular party winning elections in some states come 2023.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by poiZon: 12:14am On May 27, 2022
culcat:
Please someone from cross river Central win.
I don’t think that region has produce a governor before.
Liyel imoke is from Abi, Abi is in Cross River Central
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by poiZon: 12:15am On May 27, 2022
saintkeppy:
If Prince Bassey Otu picks a popular candidate as Deputy from Cross River North, it gonna be a done deal for APC in Cross River State.

But Sandy Onor is very popular in CR Central, he may pick a southern CR as deputy to balance up. Because the voting strength lies in CR South.

That's where Dansuki comes in....
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by poiZon: 12:17am On May 27, 2022
garfield1:

Prince will win south by landslide
Which South...

Shebi he has money for the contest..

R u even sure prince will clinch the ticket?

I be calabar boy, so forget prince otu.. He will never be CRS governor..
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by garfield1: 12:20am On May 27, 2022
poiZon:

Which South...

Guy,leave am.the governor and apc will sponsor him just as wike is sponsoring sandy.majority of south won't vote sandy,Prince is loved across board.look at Prince campaign,a lot of pdp guys are there.sandy won't win any LGA down south but apc is very strong in the central.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by garfield1: 12:22am On May 27, 2022
poiZon:

Dansuki popularity doesn't pass akamkpa/biase.in 2019,Prince won 4 wards in biase and 3 in akamkpa
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by poiZon: 12:26am On May 27, 2022
garfield1:

Dansuki popularity doesn't pass akamkpa/biase.in 2019,Prince won 4 wards in biase and 3 in akamkpa
He won but lost...

This will be different ballgame.. Different election and a party that has messed up the state.

Ayade won't back prince with state funds..

If ayade is contesting for senate, he gat a huge battle with jarigbe agom..

So prince if at all he will win must prepare his money for election..
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by garfield1: 12:36am On May 27, 2022
poiZon:

He won but lost...

This will be different ballgame.. Different election and a party that has messed up the state.

Ayade won't back prince with state funds..

If ayade is contesting for senate, he gat a huge battle with jarigbe agom..

So prince if at all he will win must prepare his money for election..

In 2015 with labour party,prince did not get up to 2000 votes in akamkpa biase and 2019,he was dragging the two LGAs with gersh despite low funds...now,the governor is with him.ayade can't afford loosing the state to pdp who will rubbish him...if you follow Prince campaign,you will see that heavyweights with money struggle to fund him.apart from Wike,nobody can assist sandy...

In the north,apc already humiliated jari in ogoja/yala his home base.what can he do in obudu/obanliku? Sandy doesn't have the reach to contend with apc statewide. he struggled to win ndoma in 2019
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by poiZon: 12:42am On May 27, 2022
garfield1:

In 2015 with labour party,prince did not get up to 2000 votes in akamkpa biase and 2019,he was dragging the two LGAs with gersh despite low funds...now,the governor is with him.ayade can't afford loosing the state to pdp who will rubbish him...if you follow Prince campaign,you will see that heavyweights with money struggle to fund him.apart from Wike,nobody can assist sandy...

In the north,apc already humiliated jari in ogoja/yala his home base.what can he do in obudu/obanliku? Sandy doesn't have the reach to contend with apc statewide. he struggled to win ndoma in 2019
Someone defeated a senator and a former committee member of NDDC and u called it struggle?

Is ur struggle a misfit or a learner?
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by saintkeppy(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2022
poiZon:

OK that's good, but will Akamkpa/Biase people vote him, because it seems theyre are rooting &crazy for senator Prince Bassey Otu.

Donald Duke might not be very comfortable with him because he can be very stubborn atimes.

In APC if Senator Prince Bassey Otu picks somebody like Prince Jedy Agba from North as running mate, it will be very difficult for PDP, but Ayade will not subscribe to it cos he is from the same Obudu as Gov. Ayade

Prince Goddy Jedy Agba has massive followers too, a generous giver, in fact if not for the fact that he was schemed out he would have defeat Ayade in 2015. He later became minister for State, Power.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by garfield1: 12:54am On May 27, 2022
poiZon:

Someone is defeated a senator and a former committee member of NDDC and u called it struggle?

Is ur struggle a misfit or a learner?

Someone with the help of a desperate and vengeful sitting governor and state apparatus.guy,do you think it is easy to play opposition and fight the govt? You never start. Tune to crbc and watch the live counting of votes.prince is leading massively,the atmosphere and people are jubilating massively under the rain and going gaga.keep hatred fir apc aside,prince is loved.. Sandy has no chance.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by garfield1: 12:56am On May 27, 2022
saintkeppy:

OK that's good, but will Akamkpa/Biase people vote him, because it seems theyre are rooting &crazy for senator Prince Bassey Otu.

Donald Duke might not be very comfortable with him because he can be very stubborn atimes.

My brother,am from akamkpa biase.it is prince en masse.people are crazy for him,sandy is wasting his time.a large number of people in akamkpa now dislike dansuki.in biase,they almost rubbished him in 2019
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by saintkeppy(m): 1:06am On May 27, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,am from akamkpa biase.it is prince en masse.people are crazy for him,sandy is wasting his time.a large number of people in akamkpa now dislike dansuki.in biase,they almost rubbished him in 2019

hmmm! Where in Akamkpa are you from??
I know DanSuki will have it difficult
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by Unperturbed2022: 1:58am On May 27, 2022
Lol, you wahala no get part 2
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2022
saintkeppy:

PDP Is going extinct as we speak, so many aggrieved members in some PDP controlled states, so many court cases, core members are bent on working against the party come 2023 to frustrate sitting Governors.

It not gonna be a party thing anymore but all about aligning with candidates that has the capacity to deliver. I see unpopular party winning elections in some states come 2023.
Same with Apc
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by Reference(m): 5:54am On May 27, 2022
Banbanna:
Sandy, seems like the short form of Sandra. I actually thought the senator was a woman.

Sandy is a unisex name.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by bilangha(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2022
paving way for another eight years for Apc in cross river.Dam
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by autodevice(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2022
Alright
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by Sonoyom(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2022
garfield1:

Am surprised that your agreeing with me
Don't be surprise, i am not affiliated to any party so i speak from a position of neutrality. You are a party man so your opinions can be predicted.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by garfield1: 9:21am On May 27, 2022
Sonoyom:

Don't be surprise, i am not affiliated to any party so i speak from a position of neutrality. You are a party man so your opinions can be predicted.

Not every time I support apc.if apc had given someone else,I wouldn't bother.do you see me bothering myself about aks, delta
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by bobgentle: 9:24am On May 27, 2022
My bro leave competence alone and check hipocricy as sited in your defense must Gershom spend public funds recklessly to be a competent yard stick achiever well it's a pity PDP has lost it completely to APC whom at all I don't like OTU from the SOUTH has technically defeated YOUR Owan Eno as Apc governoship aspirant from the Southern part of CRS hence you can see how the handwriting is on the wall loading against PDP
poiZon:

Don't understand what u guys want, so should competence be thrown away for sentiment?

Gershom is hated by all, if not he would have clinched the ticket..

I heard owan enor will get the APC ticket and he is from central.. So automatically zoning in Cross River has been Revised.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by poiZon: 12:34pm On May 27, 2022
bobgentle:
My bro leave competence alone and check hipocricy as sited in your defense must Gershom spend public funds recklessly to be a competent yard stick achiever well it's a pity PDP has lost it completely to APC whom at all I don't like OTU from the SOUTH has technically defeated YOUR Owan Eno as Apc governoship aspirant from the Southern part of CRS hence you can see how the handwriting is on the wall loading against PDP
Power isn't given, it is taken!
Were u expecting pdp to give gershom ticket on a alter when others fail to accept consensus?
If pdp had given Gershom ticket on the platform of consensus, na una for still say imposition and whatnot.
Why didnt the south came out with one consensus aspirant and slug it out withsandy onor?
Dansuki had 147,gershom 175, those numbers is enough to give a southern candidate the ticket.
The same thing happened during unical VC election that was supposed to be zoned to the south. South had 8 candidates, Florence obi came in from Central, she won.
More so Gershom bassey was hated by most southerners..
He messed up the yrs he was in the senate..
In all the popular candidate won.. Which is Sen Sandy Onor
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by maestroferddi: 12:59pm On May 27, 2022
poiZon:

Which South...

I spent years in Cross River. Just left the state less a year ago.

Prince Otu has been away from politics for years. It is not gonna be easy for him to gain traction.

Ayade is a hate figure in Cross River and that will rub off negatively on his candidate.

The Central have been trying to make a statement. Owan Enoh got the APC ticket in 2019...

The only hope for APC is the state of flux which has befallen PDP at the national level.
Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Dont mind him, same way he said Andy uba will win Anambra
they don't like reality... APC win cross River maybe if PDP can win yobe State I ll agree

1 Like

Re: Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River by Sonoyom(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2022
garfield1:

Not every time I support apc.if apc had given someone else,I wouldn't bother.do you see me bothering myself about aks, delta

Ok na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.