Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER (9820 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Delaw135: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=kamtrix post=113440405] phone
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by BlackAlien007: 4:24am On Jun 06, 2022

Help a fellow brother
Thanks God bless abundantly
kamtrix:
write your phone number
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
samsard:
Open an account with geegpay.africa and verify. Request for US bank details and you'd be able to withdraw if it's at least $30 and change at black market rate. I'd have recommended grey.co but they're currently down.
Thanks alo, l have done that.
Please how do l change the money at black market rate on geegpay.africa? I can't see option for that
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by samsard(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Thanks alo, l have done that.
Please how do l change the money at black market rate on geegpay.africa? I can't see option for that
Have you withdrawn to the account?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2022
samsard:
Have you withdrawn to the account?
Yes, l have received it in my geepay account . What do l do next?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by samsard(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Go to convert.

1 Like

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2022
samsard:
Go to convert.
Thank you so much, l was able to figure it out, it doesn't take time, the transfer was instant and l have gotten the money in my local bank account.
Thanks alot
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by samsard(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Thank you so much, l was able to figure it out, it doesn't take time, the transfer was instant and l have gotten the money in my local bank account.
Thanks alot
You're welcome. Enjoy your sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Hello can you kindly inform me of the requirements you used to create account with the geepay? That's for KYC

Haven't heard of it before, neither does it have much buzz in Nigeria fintech community.

1 Like

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Hello can you kindly inform me of the requirements you used to create account with the geepay? That's for KYC

Haven't heard of it before, neither does it have much buzz in Nigeria fintech community.
Your email verification and
Identity verification with just your voter card
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Your email verification and
Identity verification with just your voter card

Thanks have just read much about them now. So with the virtual bank account they gave you, you linked it is to your Payoneer account? If so, how long for Payoneer to approve it?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Thanks have just read much about them now. So with the virtual bank account they gave you, you linked it is to your Payoneer account? If so, how long for Payoneer to approve it?

It takes highest 30mins for Payoneer to approve the US bank account but you need to keep checking your mails with Payoneer after submitting the request because they will send you a feedback mail, demanding for more information about the bank in order to verify and approve. Those details they will need are all contained in the geepay US account you created, once you supply the details, your account will get verified with in few minutes.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Preciousgift120:

It takes highest 30mins for Payoneer to approve the US bank account but you need to keep checking your mails with Payoneer after submitting the request because they will send you a feedback mail, demanding for more information about the bank in order to verify and approve. Those details they will need are all contained in the geepay US account you created, once you supply the details, your account will get verified with in few minutes.

Thanks once more
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Thanks once more
You are welcome
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by egbeocha(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
kamtrix:
write your phone number

Help me too bro 09024443621
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Shidda: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please does anyone know if i can use grey.co to receive payment on amazon? Payoneer rate is too poor and they won't let me add account because they didn't accept my NIN.

Also, can i use grey.co to receive payments from fiverr,upwork, etc.
Their dollar account isn't available but i have GBP account and i saw a site fiversquid which is like the uk version of fiver. Any info will be much appreciated, thanks.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Haven't tried using any of the accounts but feel free to try.

By the way, do you have an international passport?
If you do, you could register on Wise.com. It's a substitute for Grey.
can this grey account be linked to

A PayPal and Skrill account
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
samsard:
Open an account with geegpay.africa and verify. Request for US bank details and you'd be able to withdraw if it's at least $30 and change at black market rate. I'd have recommended grey.co but they're currently down.
Grey.[/quote]can this geegpay.africa account be linked to

A PayPal and Skrill account, so as to receive funds
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by RESHARPENED: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crimpsy:
can this grey account be linked to

A PayPal and Skrill account

Try and see.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Try and see.
do u have a paypal
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by samsard(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crimpsy:

Grey.can this geegpay.africa account be linked to

A PayPal and Skrill account, so as to receive funds
You can try sha. I've not tried it.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by SavageBoy: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2022
samsard:

Thanks for this chief.

I've registered for geegpay. Tried opening a US virtual account. Took a selfie, and uploaded my NIN no, but continuing after that is a problem, it's not going.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Iamblessed07: 2:21am On Jun 25, 2022
kamtrix:
phone number

090655.11.264 Thank you
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by samsard(m): 5:25am On Jun 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

Thanks for this chief.

I've registered for geegpay. Tried opening a US virtual account. Took a selfie, and uploaded my NIN no, but continuing after that is a problem, it's not going.

Try contacting them either on the website or on Twitter.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by SavageBoy: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2022
samsard:
Try contacting them either on the website or on Twitter.

I'll do that, thanks.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

Thanks for this chief.

Use your voters card

1 Like

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by SavageBoy: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Use your voters card

Omorr I don't have voter's card oh
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by SavageBoy: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
samsard:

I've opened the geegpay virtual account already, and ice linked it to my payoneer. But I'm unable to withdraw. It keeps saying the money I have there is less than the minimum that's allowed for withdrawal. I have less than $200.

By the way, can I directly link the virtual account directly to my upwork?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Youngcash20: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Try as much as u can to get your PVC to vote for peter obi and also to use it for other important things when need be...very very important..

SavageBoy:

Omorr I don't have voter's card oh

2 Likes

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
The names on my identity cards is different from the name on my bank n payoneer account. Although I still have my old identity cards containing my former names which are same with my bank n payoneer accounts.
Can I use the old identity cards(nin) for verification?
Will they find out the names changed?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by tarantino1: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
RESHARPENED:
First of all, Payoneer didn't trick you. You just failed to read their terms. That's on you.

That said, there's a way for you to actually withdraw your funds from Payoneer since it's more than $25. I'll show you how to do that in this post.

Here are the steps:

1. Go to www.Grey.co and create an account.

2. Apply for a GBP, EURO and USD account with your ID and valid utility bill. Utility bill could also be a bank statement with an address that corresponds with the one you opened your Grey.co account.

3. Make sure you apply for ALL the 3 accounts (GBP, EURO and USD). There's a reason for that.

3. Grey.co will send you a message when the accounts are ready. Euro and GBP should be ready in a maximum of 48 hours but you'll have to wait a little longer to get the USD account.

When you get the USD account, here's what you're going to do:

1. Add the USD account details to your Payoneer profile.

2. When it asks for the country of the account, click on United States. Not Nigeria.

3. Take note of this point 'cause it's the key to everything. When you get to the field for ROUTING NUMBER, copy the ACH routing number from the USD account Grey.co gave you.

ACH, not SWIFT. If you use SWIFT, your money is GONE. That's if it even goes through in the first place.

4. If it asks for bank address, copy the US address assigned to the USD account on Grey.co.

5. Once your account is successfully added to Payoneer, withdraw your money.

6. Exchange it to Naira on Grey.co at black market rate and withdraw to your Naira bank account.

Understand that Payoneer will deduct about $3 or less to process the payment. Grey.co will also deduct 1% to receive the money. Also, Grey.co will make another little deduction to convert the money to Naira. Then another (#35) to deposit the Naira into your preferred Naira bank account.

Overall if $40 left Payoneer, expect to get the Naira equivalent of about $34 in your bank account.

Another thing to note is that, Grey.co's USD account is facing some issue at the moment. Make sure you confirm that it's fully back online before you withdraw to the USD account.

Enjoy your money!

This is really helpful. What about euro? Does it work with ACH or swift?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Harshreality: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
RESHARPENED:
First of all, Payoneer didn't trick you. You just failed to read their terms. That's on you.

That said, there's a way for you to actually withdraw your funds from Payoneer since it's more than $25. I'll show you how to do that in this post.

Here are the steps:

1. Go to www.Grey.co and create an account.

2. Apply for a GBP, EURO and USD account with your ID and valid utility bill. Utility bill could also be a bank statement with an address that corresponds with the one you opened your Grey.co account.

3. Make sure you apply for ALL the 3 accounts (GBP, EURO and USD). There's a reason for that.

3. Grey.co will send you a message when the accounts are ready. Euro and GBP should be ready in a maximum of 48 hours but you'll have to wait a little longer to get the USD account.

When you get the USD account, here's what you're going to do:

1. Add the USD account details to your Payoneer profile.

2. When it asks for the country of the account, click on United States. Not Nigeria.

3. Take note of this point 'cause it's the key to everything. When you get to the field for ROUTING NUMBER, copy the ACH routing number from the USD account Grey.co gave you.

ACH, not SWIFT. If you use SWIFT, your money is GONE. That's if it even goes through in the first place.

4. If it asks for bank address, copy the US address assigned to the USD account on Grey.co.

5. Once your account is successfully added to Payoneer, withdraw your money.

6. Exchange it to Naira on Grey.co at black market rate and withdraw to your Naira bank account.

Understand that Payoneer will deduct about $3 or less to process the payment. Grey.co will also deduct 1% to receive the money. Also, Grey.co will make another little deduction to convert the money to Naira. Then another (#35) to deposit the Naira into your preferred Naira bank account.

Overall if $40 left Payoneer, expect to get the Naira equivalent of about $34 in your bank account.

Another thing to note is that, Grey.co's USD account is facing some issue at the moment. Make sure you confirm that it's fully back online before you withdraw to the USD account.

Enjoy your money!

Good evening.

Please do you know how I can get my ACH routing number from my grey USD account number?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free / SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) / Dangote Flour Sells 63% Stake To South African Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.