Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta (2378 Views)

Delta 2023: Omo-Agege, Keyamo Others Serve PDP Quit Notice / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta by Realhommie(m): 6:03am On May 27, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If I May ask why are majority of urhobos against the sheriff guy? Is it simply because he is Okowa's candidate or is there anything else?
Naturally the majority of Urhobo's resent PDP, they've mostly played opposition to PDP as they've supported massively the person of Great Ogboru over the years. That's just at the governorship level though. So it's not like they're against Sheriff really, it's just that they're more with Agege who's been in the opposition. I mean a 2 term senator from the opposition in a PDP governed state is no mean feat.

Both are from the Delta Central and Agege is already tested there. Sheriff will rely heavily on the massive support of Okowa and the blessings of Ibori. Bur as far as Delta politics is concerned, Agege no be Sheriff mate, not even close on every aspect. The only thing that may work for sheriff now is that he has the state's treasury at his disposal via his boss..
Re: 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta by Isokiscool(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Deputy Senate President will lose to a state Assembly speaker? Una Mumu too much for Delta States.

Zombies, that is why all you lazy youths in Delta state do is dating scam, pdp has consumed your future.
This a direct fight between d governor/speaker and deputy senate president.Whenever u guys are so ng permutations just remember that d urhobos are not d only tribe in delta and PDP already have delta north and south in their pocket grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta by slivertongue: 7:54am On May 27, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol shebi house of Reps member defeated Dino.I wonder how you guys reason.Will you force people in Delta North and Delta south to vote for him?

I wonder oo. It's the govt pocket versus theirs
Re: 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta by urbobo20(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2022
The structure of pdp in delta state cannot be underestimated they have a very strong base . Apc should thank their star that's pdp is going to the election with a divided house and their candidate is also an urhobo
Re: 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta by Cantonese: 8:00am On May 27, 2022
The question still is this: how can APC winin a Delta state fully controller by PDP for ages?

Delta state is the base of PDP in the SS. They always tell you in APC that they know that PDP dominates Delta state.

Omo Agege very likely would lose both the governorship and the senate. Okowa/Ibori, inspite of the small differences are hard to beat in Delta state.
Re: 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta by Passionnn: 8:13pm On May 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So that thug Omo agege is the one who is smart Nii?
As a senator, Omo Agege has attracted more projects to Delta Central than what Gov Okowa has done. Or are you also blind?
What exactly has Okowa done?
Re: 2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta by Senioreddy: 6:38pm On May 29, 2022
Please I need a legit connect that can link me to Omo-agege.

I need to meet him for FG job connect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Hopeful, Don’t Succumb To Misery, PDP Urges Nigerians At Christmas / Woto-woto, Tinubu's Daughter Don Finish Buhari, Come Finally Give Tinubu Conditi / LABOUR PARTY ; Clarification On Today's Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.