Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight (11056 Views)

My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by robosky02(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2022
International Friendly.

Nigeria vs Mexico

Venue: AT&T Stadium, Texas,

Time: 00:00 (West African Time) on Sunday, May 29.

Mexico and Nigeria will face each other at AT&T Stadium (Arlington, Texas) in an International Friendly 2022. Here is all the detailed information about this game including the date, time, TV Channel, and Live Stream. You can watch this game in the US live on FuboTV (free trial).

Mexico began their preparation for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. The national team led by Gerardo Martino finished second in the CONCACAF standings with 28 points. Mexico will be in Group C of the World Cup along with Argentina, Saudi Arabia, and Poland.

On the other hand, Nigeria did not qualify for Qatar 2022. Lost the qualification to Ghana. Thus, Nigeria, which had participated in six of the last seven World Cups, will not be present at the international tournament to be held between November 21 and December 18. For Africa, qualified Senegal, Ghana, Tunisia, Morocco, and Cameroon.

Mexico vs Nigeria: Date
Mexico and Nigeria will meet at AT&T Stadium on Saturday, May 28, in an International Friendly 2022. The last time they met was in July 2021, when Mexico won the match 4-0.

Mexico vs Nigeria: Time by State in the US
ET: 7:08 PM
CT: 6:08 PM
MT: 5:08 PM
PT: 4:08 PM

TV Channel in the US to watch Mexico vs Nigeria
The match to be played between Mexico and Nigeria in an International Friendly 2022 will be broadcast in the US on FuboTV (free trial). Other options: TUDN.com, TUDN App, TUDN USA, UniMás, Univision NOW.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Mukina2

https://www.google.com/search?q=mexico+vs+nigeria&oq=mex&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i57j69i61j69i60j0.1756j0j8&client=tablet-android

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by robosky02(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
Date, kick-off time and venue
Mexico vs Nigeria is scheduled for a 1.08am BST kick-off in the early hours of Sunday, May 29, 2022.

This game will take place in the United States with AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas hosting the match.

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by hatakekakashi: 9:17pm On May 26, 2022
For the first time in a long while, not looking forward to a super eagles match.

There are some exciting call-ups in the team sha like Bassey, Dessers and the NPFL boys.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Ebuka19977(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
cheesy cool cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by robosky02(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2022
Intl Friendly: Super Eagles Camp Bubbles With 13 Players

13 players have arrived the Super Eagles camp in Dallas, Texas, United States of America ahead of the international friendlies against Mexico and Ecuador, reports Completesports.com.

Eight players from the Nigeria Professional Football League left the country on Tuesday.

They have now been joined by the quintet of; William Troost-Ekong, Moses Simon, Alex Iwobi, Ola Aina and Semi Ajayi.

The Super Eagles will hold their first training session ahead of the friendlies later on Thursday.

More players are also expected in the team’s camp later today.

The Super Eagles will tackle the El Tri of Mexico in their first friendly at the AT&T Stadium Arlington, Texas on Saturday.

The three-time African champions will face Ecuador four days later at the Red Bull Arena, Harrison.

The 13 players in Camp

Adewale(Akwa United);
Olorunleke(Enyimba FC),
Buhari(Plateau United),
Madu(Rivers United),
Rafiu (Rivers United),
Mbaoma (Enyimba FC),
Sanni(Katsina United)
,Bello( Akwa United),

Ola Aina,
Semi Ajayi,
William Ekong,
Moses Simon,
Alex Iwobi
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by robosky02(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2022
Friendly: Super Eagles camp swells with Aribo, Bassey’s arrivalPublished on May 27, 2022 By Mike Oyebola

Rangers duo, Joe Aribo and Calvin Bassey arrived at the team’s camp in Dallas, United States of America on Thursday night to increase the number of players to 15.

Aribo and Bassey missed the team’s first training session on Thursday, but are expected to have their first session on Friday.

More players are expected to hit the team’s camp ahead of the international friendlies against Mexico and Ecuador.

The Super Eagles will be up against the El Tri of Mexico in the first friendly at the AT&T Stadium, Arlington on Saturday.

They will also face Ecuador at the Red Bull Arena, Harrison, on Thursday, June 2.

The West Africans are using both games to prepare for the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against the Leone Stars of Sierra Leone and Djurtus of Guinea-Bissau.

The 15 players in camp include Adeyinka, Olorunleke, Buhari, Madu, Rafiu, Mbaoma, Sanni, Bello, Aina, Ajayi, Ekong, Simon, Iwobi, Bassey and Aribo.

by

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by GoooodHardDick: 4:08pm On May 27, 2022
The is not our problem now!!!

Our problem now is who becomes Nigeria's president next year.

Is it Peter obi, Amaechi or GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by DropsMic(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2022
Haba
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by SecretReporter(f): 4:09pm On May 27, 2022
Are we still playing ball ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by southsouthking(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2022
Idwots super chicken .
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Blake755: 4:10pm On May 27, 2022
I no feel Abadon UCL final for this angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2022
I wish them GEJ
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by poweredcom(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2022
Texas state ...almost as big as the whole of Nigeria

7 pm over there in Texas should be like 1pm here pm in Nigeria

Abeg make Dem no take Dem match make us tire to watch champions league finals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2022
I can still vividly recall how that Calvin Bassey gave his best during the Match against Ghana. The guy's good. Ola Aina as well.

The only thing I'm after is to see if Nigeria has finally settled the Goal keeping problem.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by DSC7: 4:16pm On May 27, 2022
I have stopped watching Super Eagles match before i get heart attack...

I wish them victory sha...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 27, 2022
Nigerian football is always useless, I can't see which team will win

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by sonofElElyon: 4:19pm On May 27, 2022
hatakekakashi:
For the first time in a long while, not looking forward to a super eagles match.

There are some exciting call-ups in the team sha like Bassey, Dessers and the NPFL boys.

Can't stay up at midnight because of this
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by lookingfly: 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
robosky02:
International Friendly.

Nigeria vs Mexico

Venue: AT&T Stadium, Texas,

Time: 00:00 (West African Time) on Sunday, May 29.

Mexico and Nigeria will face each other at AT&T Stadium (Arlington, Texas) in an International Friendly 2022. Here is all the detailed information about this game including the date, time, TV Channel, and Live Stream. You can watch this game in the US live on FuboTV (free trial).

Mexico began their preparation for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. The national team led by Gerardo Martino finished second in the CONCACAF standings with 28 points. Mexico will be in Group C of the World Cup along with Argentina, Saudi Arabia, and Poland.

On the other hand, Nigeria did not qualify for Qatar 2022. Lost the qualification to Ghana. Thus, Nigeria, which had participated in six of the last seven World Cups, will not be present at the international tournament to be held between November 21 and December 18. For Africa, qualified Senegal, Ghana, Tunisia, Morocco, and Cameroon.

Mexico vs Nigeria: Date
Mexico and Nigeria will meet at AT&T Stadium on Saturday, May 28, in an International Friendly 2022. The last time they met was in July 2021, when Mexico won the match 4-0.

Mexico vs Nigeria: Time by State in the US
ET: 7:08 PM
CT: 6:08 PM
MT: 5:08 PM
PT: 4:08 PM

TV Channel in the US to watch Mexico vs Nigeria
The match to be played between Mexico and Nigeria in an International Friendly 2022 will be broadcast in the US on FuboTV (free trial). Other options: TUDN.com, TUDN App, TUDN USA, UniMás, Univision NOW.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Mukina2

https://www.google.com/search?q=mexico+vs+nigeria&oq=mex&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i57j69i61j69i60j0.1756j0j8&client=tablet-android
confused op.....na 28 abi 29 may?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by lookingfly: 4:24pm On May 27, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Can't stay up at midnight because of this
is 28 or 29 may they're playing the match, seems op de on top woman when him de create the thread.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by sexyjuly117: 4:28pm On May 27, 2022
I have always said that they need it
amSTARboy60: You are missing if you have not joined the forum. Very fast website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2022
Their mates are preparing for World cup, these ones are playing meaningless games.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by sylve11: 4:32pm On May 27, 2022
I can not waste my time watching these guys.

Mtswww embarassed cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
Their mates are preparing for World cup, these ones are playing meaningless games.

Nations cup qualifiers kick off in June.

Plus our competiors like ivory coast are already playing friendlies and they too did not go to the world cup.

Just because we have been knocked down does not mean we stay down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

Nations cup qualifiers kick off in June.

Plus our competiors like ivory coast are already playing friendlies and they too did not go to the world cup.

Just because we have been knocked down does not mean we stay down.

Good luck to them then...

When they get serious about football, I will start watching their games.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Good luck to them then...

When they get serious about football, I will start watching their games.

Taking part in friendlies now indicates they are serious.

At the end, it is just a game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports / Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week / Qatar 2022: Timo Werner To Miss World Cup Due To Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.