Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

"Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu (1552 Views)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by ryloy: 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
"Asiwaju of the Universe, our own Capo De Tuti...."

Rotimi Akeredolu

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1529917764361670666

3 Likes

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Malory: 9:17pm On May 26, 2022
Jonathan emergence as the consensus candidate of APC has humbled this man. I weep for him

1 Like

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Jonathan emergence as the consensus candidate of APC has humbled this man. I weep for him

Is Jonathan a politican? Won't he visit the zones to win in a final election? Who will he meet when he visit the zones. Face front

3 Likes

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Islandlady(f): 9:24pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Leave Tinubu alone for once in your life! Weep for your candidate...and be ready becos you will soon jump into the lagoon!

Y'all love playing politics of bitterness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Malory: 9:24pm On May 26, 2022
olas24u:

Is Jonathan a politican? Won't he visit the zones to win in a final election? Who will he meet when he visit the zones. Face front
Consolation tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Malory: 9:25pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Leave Tinubu alone for once in your life! Weep for your candidate...and be ready becos you will soon jump into the lagoon!

Y'all love playing politics of bitterness
I will only take you serious when you changed your moniker to a man that you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by longetivity(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2022
CAPO of biafraland

3 Likes

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Cajal(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Which JONATHAN
is a member of APC
is not even qualify

4 Likes

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Malory: 9:30pm On May 26, 2022
Cajal:

Which JONATHAN
is a member of APC
is not even qualify
Consolation tears
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Reality3080: 9:33pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
even after apc chairman ruled out d consensus option u are still talking about it

I promise to quote u when Peter obi loses but d coward took a bow b4 then

Tell him not to lose hope he can still b president of aba trade union

5 Likes

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Islandlady(f): 9:41pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Lol if the mods refused to ban you for impersonation I'll deactivate my account. Mods over to you. Do the work that you are paid to do
The mods aren't dumb grin show a prove that I am impersonating someone or forever hold your silent!

Meanwhile the mods are coming for you for false accusations against my personality

3 Likes

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Malory: 9:41pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
The mods aren't dumb grin show a prove that I am impersonating someone or forever hold your silent!

Meanwhile the mods are coming for you for false accusations against my personality
Videos and pictures of your pussy and breast or............
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Islandlady(f): 9:47pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Videos and pictures of your pussy and breast or............
huh? So you can masturbate with it abi, Oya DM for it wink
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Malory: 9:49pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
huh? So you can masturbate with it abi, Oya DM for it wink
Why should I masturbate with a fellow man's hairy gbola? I'm not Bobrisky abeg
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Islandlady(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Why should I masturbate with a fellow man's hairy gbola? I'm not Bobrisky abeg
haha the joke is on you! Wait for the mods to knack you 600yrs ban
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Esama: 10:00pm On May 26, 2022
grin eboes people self.
Malory:
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Nigerialabalaba: 10:05pm On May 26, 2022
Jagaban 2023 victory is God's project for Nigeria.
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Consolation tears

You did not answer, atiku, Tinubu, MKO are mates in politics, not Jonathan
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by ryloy: 10:48am On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Gandollaar(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2022
Aketis praises to Tinubu sounds more like a dirge.

1 Like

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Gandollaar(f): 10:51am On May 27, 2022
olas24u:

You did not answer, atiku, Tinubu, MKO are mates in politics, not Jonathan
So MKO was politically savvy yet went ahead to commit treason by declaring himself president, which plunged his family and business into the grave?
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 4:25pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
So MKO was politically savvy yet went ahead to commit treason by declaring himself president, which plunged his family and business into the grave?
That is why people write books for people to learn, if not for MKO, we won't have today like we have democracy. He challenged them and they left.

2 Likes

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Gandollaar(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2022
olas24u:

That is why people write books for people to learn, if not for MKO, we won't have today like we have democracy. He challenged them and they left.
Lmao cheesy
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 4:33pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
Lmao cheesy

Nzeribe, ofonagoro, chukwumerije, were all enemies of democracy. We know them.

1 Like

Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Gandollaar(f): 4:35pm On May 27, 2022
olas24u:

Nzeribe, ofonagoro, chukwumerije, were all enemies of democracy. We know them.
While Lair Mohammed is a champion of democracy lmao.
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 4:37pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
While Lair Mohammed is a champion of democracy lmao.

Lai mohammed was a nobody during the period, just a lawyer from Northern Nigeria.
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
olas24u:

Nobody, just normal campaign.

Doings are in levels.
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by Gandollaar(f): 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
olas24u:

Lai mohammed was a nobody during the period, just a lawyer from Northern Nigeria.
You don't get it. The guys you love to hate were mere government spokesman who were doing their jobs just like lair Mohammed has done for the past eight years, defending illegality and nonsense.
Re: "Asiwaju Of The Universe, Our Own Capo De Tuti...." Rotimi Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
You don't get it. The guys you love to hate were mere government spokesman who were doing their jobs just like lair Mohammed has done for the past eight years, defending illegality and nonsense.

During the fight for democracy, they stood with the military against Abiola, that is different from. Democracy, Lai just tries to spin and work on the minds of gullible Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Election Results: APC Wins Bisi Akande, Aregbesola Pooling Units / The Western World Have Started Talking To Atiku & Tinubu To Step Down For Obi / Peter Obi Should Be Careful It Better He Keeps Shut Over The Naira Note Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.