Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Brilliant 17-year-old Boy Emerges Youngest Ever Chartered Accountant In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brilliant 17-year-old Boy Emerges Youngest Ever Chartered Accountant In Africa (264 Views)

17-Year-Old Zainab Abu Marries Boko Haram Member Against Father's Wish In Niger / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant 17-year-old Boy Emerges Youngest Ever Chartered Accountant In Africa by Optma88: 10:18am On May 27, 2022
A brilliant 17-year-old Nigerian youngster identified as Jonathan Adewale has emerged as the youngest ever chartered accountant in Africa after acing all the required examinations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAN) in Nigeria.

Adewale has now set the record of being the youngest accounting professional in Africa and one of the youngest, if not the youngest, in the world.

At the age of 17, the brilliant boy has joined over 3 million global accounting professionals under the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA).

He started writing the accounting professionals examinations at the age of 14 while still in secondary school (High school).

Narrating his story, Adewale said he has never won an award in his life and only had hopes that he will pass all his professional examinations at once.

“I had the hope that I would pass all the stages of the examination at once,” he told Tribune.

Adewale after becoming a chartered accountant now wishes to proceed to attain a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with First Class honours at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), South West, Nigeria.

He was awarded a Full Scholarship by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Nigeria (ICAN) to fulfil his dream.

https://m./126781794359988/permalink/1622337221471097/
Re: Brilliant 17-year-old Boy Emerges Youngest Ever Chartered Accountant In Africa by Sergio104(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2022
Afonja Amaka wink

1 Like

Re: Brilliant 17-year-old Boy Emerges Youngest Ever Chartered Accountant In Africa by yemmight(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2022
I celebrate I adewale. We Yorubas, we move.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant 17-year-old Boy Emerges Youngest Ever Chartered Accountant In Africa by sirqeeboi(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2022
Kudos to him...how I wish I can become a chartered Engineer like that . cry
Re: Brilliant 17-year-old Boy Emerges Youngest Ever Chartered Accountant In Africa by Esama: 10:32am On May 27, 2022
Kudos to his parents. His age mates still be feeding with coco yam in somewhere around east later when the boy started making it. The ipob will say his generation stolen their money through Awolowo.

(1) (Reply)

Wike- 0 -Obaseki 1 / ..... / North Has Won PDP Ticket, Can The Party Chaurman Now Resign As Agreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.