Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga (25152 Views)

I Did My Dobale This Morning As A Yoruba Man For Democracy Day — Tinubu / The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by EBEk101(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
That's why the owners of Nigeria don't want him. He will create a new power bloc.
For me, he is too old and not mentally and physically fit.
Those are some of my reasons too

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Cromagnon: 2:51pm On May 27, 2022
anungangampu:
Ode Op. Nigeria presidency is not a reward position. We rewarded Buhari for his stance during his reign in 1983. We know how it ended. Tinubu might be the solution when younger but now he is not different from Buhari in terms of weakness and inability to rule nigeria.
what is it then?
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Cromagnon: 2:53pm On May 27, 2022
anungangampu:
Ode Op. Nigeria presidency is not a reward position. We rewarded Buhari for his stance during his reign in 1983. We know how it ended. Tinubu might be the solution when younger but now he is not different from Buhari in terms of weakness and inability to rule nigeria.
what is it then? A turn by turn position? A trial and error position? A tribal position? Accidental position? Man know man position?

I laugh tinubully
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by colorsofrainbow: 2:56pm On May 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

Did you read it to the end or you pulled out at the middle like Peter Obi?
Are you a Tinubu's slumdog? grin
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by tyinfinity: 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
What cause all these hatred from south east hooligans for their benefactor.what has the man done negatively for nyamiri evil thinkers.The man has achieved more than urgly ojukwu and overrated Azikiwe who was a puppet of Tafawa Balewa .Tinubu accommodates them in Lagos unlike wike who has vowed to extaminate them from Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Ixodes(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2022
Is that all?
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Foreigna2: 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Are you a Tinubu's slumdog? grin

Are you a cowardly cannibal?
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by colorsofrainbow: 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

Are you a cowardly cannibal?
I'm not a skull miner cry

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Allisgud: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
So he help one person pay transport to make millions trek,oga wetin be ur name if I swear for ehn idiot
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by eldoradoxx: 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
Generosity does not ever end as long as human beings are on perpetual earth. Thank you Bola Tinubu for being a generous man, am sure you have reaped the reward for your generosity bountifully, who is richer than you in Lagos, dead or alive.
But you see leadership of this country is far above what generosity can buy.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by DOD88: 4:12pm On May 27, 2022
YorubaMentality:
Trust Yoruba politicians at your own peril.

South West have been disturbing the North to zone presidency to the South, not knowing that it's for their own selfish interest. Ask them which part of the South the presidency should go to, they will tell you South West of course.

South West don't care about South East and South South, it's always about them.

They've had their own turn, but will make things difficult for Igbos to achieve their own ambition, all because of 2023

Igbos should start using long Spoon when it comes to Yoruba Politicians. They don't want Igbos to smell Aso Rock, but God pass them!!

Buhari is a good man surrounded by evil Politicians

Please think before you talk. If the governors agreed that presidency must be from the south. Why is EDO governor supporting Atiku? Why is IMO governor supporting Senate president Lawan? Why is Delta governor supporting Atiku? Why is former governor Orji Kalu supporting Lawan? Even Igbo side, mention 2 governors supporting Igbo presidency? There is none! For your information, Enugu and Abia governors are supporting Wike. Igbo nation is confused regarding the agitations for Igbo presidency. Pks leave the west alone and let them fight for presidency. Leave sentiment and quit hatred for west as they are wisely doing their things politically.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Ayobeck(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2022
I supported Tinubu to be the next president..asiwaju u already a winner Sir,more years in office......in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Cubeman: 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
Were you there with Tinubu when it happened? Or Tinubu narrated the story for you when he arrived? Who was the friend that needed emergency surgery? The fact that you are his Media person invalidated the story. It even sounds like a fiction.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by chemicool: 5:15pm On May 27, 2022
Help a brother 30_33_48_43_77, 1st bank.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Aidejay(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Historically speaking any significant Yoruba man has faced unending miscalculated backlash from people in that cluster.

legba1:
Seriously, easterners are hateful. Why all these virtuperations. I for one won't vote Tinubu but I won't expend so much energy to show I won't vote him. I think I can conclude y"all are afraid of the man Tinubu.. why have to put in tons of energy when you can simply keep your card to your chest.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Ojikutumomiage(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2022
Listening to 'Ologundudu' those days, I can't place the year but that's more than a decade. Remember that Yoruba Poet?

I will not quote what he said but he said "Every Nigeria President till date (then), Even till date, None is Ever prepared for the position"

"Even till date" ... I agree! The poem was even a decade ago. Hmmm Naija my country.

I'm actually here to talk about an Aspirant amongst the pool, don't think He is in the lowest ranking, He isn't.

I want us to refer back to 'Ologundudu'...

Irrespective of two tenure stint
He held a state glowing with tint
He's Never vied for anything too
Exception of saying politics is 'true'

Like who's facing a firing squad too
He's ready for this position too
He's vying for this only once too
No throway Brain for a Nincompoop

"Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician for today's kind of presidency" ...
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by dkenny4lyf(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2022
YorubaMentality:
Trust Yoruba politicians at your own peril.

South West have been disturbing the North to zone presidency to the South, not knowing that it's for their own selfish interest. Ask them which part of the South the presidency should go to, they will tell you South West of course.

South West don't care about South East and South South, it's always about them.

They've had their own turn, but will make things difficult for Igbos to achieve their own ambition, all because of 2023

Igbos should start using long Spoon when it comes to Yoruba Politicians. They don't want Igbos to smell Aso Rock, but God pass them!!

Buhari is a good man surrounded by evil Politicians

Stale reasoning and mentality...
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by lawrenzooo: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
Funny enough the American Doctor has no name.....
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by bablon20(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2022
OP has forgotten to add tHt tinubu once said he never believed in one Nigeria.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by FreeSpirited: 7:56pm On May 27, 2022
G
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by FreeSpirited: 8:03pm On May 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://oyotoday.com/the-day-tinubu-reaped-what-he-sowed-by-bayo-onanuga/

What we may not have heard was Tinubu’s experience with a Chicago medical professor and surgeon, who he needed to do a friend a favour, some years after he left office in 2007. The surgeon was the best in the world in his field
and when Tinubu got to him, the surgeon had booked his yearly summer holiday with his wife and didn’t want to change it. Tinubu begged the doctor that the operation was crucial to his friend and asked him to shift his holiday a bit.

But this American doctor didn’t budge. As Tinubu was trying to leave, in came an African doctor, indeed a Nigerian, who shouted “Asiwaju”, in excitement, asking why he was in Chicago and what he wanted from the American doctor.
But this American doctor didn’t budge. As Tinubu was trying to leave, in came an African doctor, indeed a Nigerian, who shouted “Asiwaju”, in excitement, asking why he was in Chicago and what he wanted from the American doctor.

The American was surprised that his Nigerian junior colleague knew Tinubu and asked about their relationship. The Nigerian went into stories, how Tinubu, in his words, is like the Mandela of Nigeria
how he helped his mother with flight money to join him in the U.S. Tinubu did not remember the guy or remember helping the mum. But the story of gratitude resonated with the American, who immediately dialled his wife, pleading that their holiday getaway be postponed by another two weeks. He had a task to do. He agreed to help Tinubu’s friend.

If you read the above bolded excerpt from the cocck and bull story the paid media strategist wrote, I will bring our attention to one of the evidence that shows this piece is fakke and fabricated...

Problem 1:
This mumu writer said....Tinubu had an experience with an experienced professor of Surgeon in Chicago, who was the best in the whole world in his field......How come someone who was the best in the whole world does not have a name....chai....that's lie number 1, this professor of Surgery, best is the whole world was a fictitious imaginary doctor from the deluded mind of the paid writer..

Problem 2:
He said a young doctor who worked in same hospital as this imaginary world best surgeon came and started hailing Tinubu like the way touts will hail a big boy on the street....lol...Haha now, are we all primary two pikin? So this second young doctor who was purported to be Nigeriean was another fabrication from illusion........to even buttress this point, the writed reported his fairy tale by saying the hailing by the young doctor surprised the world best Surgeon after the young doctor explain to the mythical world best surgeon that Tinubu is the Nigerian Nelson Mandela...What travesty! How can u make any modicum of comparison btw Tinubu And Mandela...A whole Mandela thga Tinubu can never in his 100 lifetime tie his shoe........ that's fictional hyperbole taken beyond the realm of iniquity
Problem 3:

The young doctor now said Tinubu had helped his mother secure flight money while in Nigeria....So na because of ordinary flight money that my struggling friend had once given an acquitamce , na cos of flight money Tinubu is now equated and likened to Mandela? ....Jesus!
Which kine lie be dis....
See u mumu Nigerians, see the vegetable they are packaging for you with fairy tales and u all pressing like button....if u are not careful urselves, children to the 3rd generations will suffer for it...mark my word...Nonse ccock and bull fiction
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by s4cs: 8:18pm On May 27, 2022
same Tinubu that masterminded the shootings at lekki toll gate during the end sars protest.
I don't have a problem with him,but I wouldn't vote for him l, he's just somewhat shady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick / Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks / Journalist, Others Escape Herdsmen Attack In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.