Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank (1161 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by TheNewsC5: 12:34pm On May 27, 2022
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has prosecuted a 19-year-old undergraduate of Kwarapoly, Oyedotun Adebowale for possessing a whooping sum of N21m in his bank account.

The Ilorin Zonal Command of the EFCC had prosecuted the young undergraduate for another count before Justice Muhammed Sani told the court that N21m was found in his bank account.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/cyber-fraud-kwarapoly-student-lands-in-prison-after-n21m-was-found-in-his-bank-account/
Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by petergriffin: 12:35pm On May 27, 2022
He a fool

2 Likes

Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 27, 2022
petergriffin:
He a fool
no bro i keep all funds in btc

1 Like

Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by Karlovych: 1:04pm On May 27, 2022
embarassed Aphonja again! What is wrong with these people?
Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by Kusheer(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2022
Damn this nigga ain't smart why not buy btc or usdt damn

1 Like

Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by irunoko(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2022
As much as I don't support the teenagers action,what of the old fool that stole N80 billion ? Is he better than the teenage thief?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by petergriffin: 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
Ferrytech:
USDT
Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by DSC7: 11:15pm On May 27, 2022
KP that year......

Make dem free the guy Abegggggg....

1 Like

Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by 40fy: 7:06am On May 28, 2022
Ferrytech:

are you a keyboard warrior?? I come in peace!!!
Re: Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank by 6pack: 8:41am On May 28, 2022
21m is too small na. Can't even buy a correct house in lekki

(1) (Reply)

Scores Of Police Officers Feared Killed as UGM Attack A Police Station In Enugu / The Medical Doctor Shot In His Office In Delta Was A Result Of A Cult Clash / Video: Full Grown Man Cried After Being Caught By Army In Military Paraphernalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.