Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Do You Like Eating Out Regularly? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Like Eating Out Regularly? (230 Views)

Cooking Or Eating Out As A Single Person? Which Is More Cost Effective? / Is It Still Cheaper To Cook At Home Against Eating Out? / Nigerians Spent ₦4.6 Trillion Eating Out In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Eating Out Regularly? by Whizzy080(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2022
But come to think of it, how do someone eat at a place(restaurant) so dirty as dumping yards

Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying people who eats out are stupid or something but you can select where you eat, my chances of eating outside is 0.9%, how do you walk into a street restaurant with flies everywhere, children running around with running noses and you comfortably eat like nothing de, I'm not even talking about how or where the food is being prepared

Today I decided to go out with my guy for lunch, I was just following him jejely when he enter one restaurant, I nearly vomited seeing the place. All my thought was maybe he wanna see someone or collect something but he sat down and order food to avoid trying to talk down on someone business I sat down in peace without uttering a word, he ordered for food and began eating...I no know how I manage to not throwing up seriously as he was eating

I mean do people really worry about their health at all? You can sell a small restaurant and still maintain cleanliness but our people are so lacadaisical about their health

Eat out but please don't use your money to consume problem
Re: Do You Like Eating Out Regularly? by Channah1(f): 12:45pm On May 27, 2022
No sane person will open their two eyes and go eat by the gutters. I know people do it but like you said, let's be cautious.

I eat out but mostly at eateries. I only eat a few times at canteens and I make sure it's in a proper building. However, it is important to also note that not all foods prepared at "proper" eateries are hygienically prepared considering the individual or group handling the food prep. Some people can be very dirty.

So at the end of the day, it boils down to proper personal hygiene of the fellow handling the food per time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smithfield Foods To Close Down California Meat-packing Plant / Job Vacancy In Abuja / Make 100% Profit Monthly As A DISTRIBUTOR Of Akpu Food Limited Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.