Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Adults Too Can Play Like Children In Museum Of Happiness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adults Too Can Play Like Children In Museum Of Happiness (123 Views)

Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / Like Play Like Play, I Graduated Without Writing Project. / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adults Too Can Play Like Children In Museum Of Happiness by Bedazzled1234(f): 1:26pm On May 27, 2022
Happy Children's day.

At the Museum of Happiness, I was reminded that;

�Even Cactus plants bears flower in the deserts

�When life gives you lemons, you make
lemonades out of it

� Happiness is not sleeping during holidays

�Happiness is free

�Happiness is when you finish your tasks on time

� Happiness is yummy marshmallow

I loved the bicycle riding, marshmallow pool, Unicorn, the Ice-cream of course, the world biggest cake and the likes.

Today is Children's day, I hope that once in a while we let our mature self behave like Children. It felt relaxing and was worth it. We had the time of our life as we left "adulting" for the adults

Here is the link��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFvvi5za8_A

(1) (Reply)

Don't Solve Problems The Way They Come... / These Parties Are The Same, Voters Must Choose Wisely / Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.